How Much of a Grinch Are You?
Are you the Grinch? We'll all know in a few minutes. Grab a pen and piece of paper. Write down your score for every answer you agree with. Total them up and find out your answer at the bottom.
1. You tell your four year-old sister that Santa doesn't exist, just to see her cry. (10 points.)
2. You're too embarrassed (or just too lazy) to take your mangy-haired mutt of a dog for a walk. (5 points.)
3. Uphill (5 points)
4. In the snow. (5 points)
5. You've burst into Christmas carols, aiming for those high notes your cracking voice can't reach yet, just to annoy or frighten others.
(5 points for each song sung.)
6. You reuse old Christmas cards by putting White Out over your name before writing a new name. (5 points.)
7. You're that annoying brat who loves to yank on Santa's beard in the mall just to prove to the other kids that Santa is nothing but a fat fake.
8. Your fave Christmas song is that popular '80s tune, "Grandma got run over by a reindeer." (5 points.)
9. You've dressed your family pet up as Santa Claus, an elf or a reindeer. (10 points.) (5 extra if the pet was a bird or reptile.)
10. You've put a cheap, crappy old gift from Walmart, K-Mart or 7/11 into a fancy box from Bloomingdales or some other high-end store, just to impress your friends. (5 points for every misrepresented gift.)
Scoring System. Wipe that evil grin off your face and start tallying up all those points you have.
0 - 20 Well ho, ho, ho! Someone obviously has some Christmas spirit. Enjoy your Christmas caroling and baking. We all know you're just doing it for the gifts.
21 - 40 It's quite clear that you've run out of mistletoe this year and are very bitter about not getting kissed. No need to be such a Grinch. I'd tell you to go walk your mutt but you probably said that would be too embarrassing.
41 - 60 Look who's getting NUTHIN' for Christmas this year. You're mean, evil and obviously not a lot of fun to be around. It's no wonder you don't have many friends. If the Grinch wasn't cooler than you, you two would be perfect company.
61 and above It isn't just the Grinch who has a heart two sizes too small. I bet you hate Hanukkah just as much as Christmas. If the Grinch was looking for someone to be his right hand man, you'd be that person.
Tell us how you did. Take our poll and comment below!