I like someone if there loyal and kind and funny. Also if we are talking about what we like when were dating someone i like it if they give you one look and you know exactly what there thinking, if they have your back no matter what and if they love you through everything.
about 1 hour
I admire the kind, loyal, protective, creative, mysterious people
about 1 hour
(Yep I wanted to try your survey)
1. What's your name? Ashlee
2. How old are you? 14
3. What gender are you? Female
4. What gender[s] are you attracted to? Male
5. Who is your BFF on here? @PunMaster , and
6. Who is your least favorite person on here? Not many, honestly but main;y the trolls andcyber bullies
7. What's your main fandom? (Why not chose one?) Undertale, Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, MLP
8. What's your main bandom? Ghost BC! I'm not into bandoms, honestly
9. What's your favorite thing to do on here? Roleplay
10. Would you rather spend a day in the chatroom, the forums, or the PMS? Forums and chat... but mostly forums :p
11. If you could be any rank of the KW staff, what would you be? Mod lol
12. What's your favorite color? Green, red, purple, sliver, black
13. What's your favorite chore? Chores? Nope not have a favorite
14. Who is your enemy in real life? Nearly everyone i know except a few I can spare
15. Who is your BFF in real life? Madison (She's an Undertale fan)
16. Would you faint at the sight of blood? Nope
17. Do you have glasses? yep
18. What's your stereotype in school? Geek/ emo/ goth
19. Single, taken, or is it complicated? Complicated, honestly
20. Any siblings? 1, a sister
21. Any parents? both
22. Where would you rather live? On a ranch or on an island close to the coast of California? A rannch
23. You are home alone for the day, the chores are finished, homework is finished, and all your friend are free... What do you do? Play World of Warcraft, Listen to music (on my phone), and come on here
24. You are stranded on an island. Do you build shelter or search for food first? FOOD :p
25. What's your eye color? blue/ green
26. What's your hair color? brown
27. What's your skin tone: White... honestly but it turns red at times.
28. What's your lip color? normal
29. Do you play video games? If so, what's your favorite game and console? Undertale and World of Warcraft so... PC
30. Did you enjoy my quiz? Sure xD
about 1 hour
"Nandez" wrote:Both candidates yes are not the best but Trump has no expirence in politics. 1. He is xenophobic and a racist ###### against other people exept for himself. 2. He has yet to pay 1 nickel in paying federal taxes because he avoids that by putting all of his money into his Swiss bank account. No wonder why he complains why it costs so much to move money over seas 3. He has not payed his workers the money that they asked for. 4. Most of his employees that work on his properties most likely are illegal immagents since he wants everything to be as cheap as possible. 5. He policies will only cause or anual debt to add an extra 5 trillion dollars total up to more than 25 trillion dollars in debt. 6. Mexico paying for the wall that's not going to happen. You can't force another country to pay for a wall because our immagration policies are not adaquite enough. That's a problem with our immagration policies not the border fence. 7. He made up a bunch of conspiracy theories about why Obama was not born in the United States or the fact that he caused 9/11 because he was a Muslim. We all know that these accounts are bullcrap. He is just not qualified for the job in anyway for a multitude of reasons and this list can go on for ever. He has too many flaws in his ideas and wants to benfit off of the job as much as he can because he really only cares about himself not the people as a whole.
1. Based off of what?
2. He avoids paying federal taxes because of the U.S. Federal Tax System. You don't have to pay taxes on a loss. In other words, in our country, there are tax cuts for those who lose money. It's to make sure that the government doesn't extinguish a business just because it's fallen on hard times. Swiss bank accounts have nothing to do with it.
3. Correct. He's paid his workers the amount that they worked for. Employees don't get to decide their wages, they either accept the employer's offer or they don't take the job.
4. Can you prove that? Is there any study on the immigration status of Trump's employees?
5. His plan is to get rid of the very things which have raised it to 20 trillion in the first place. How could getting rid of the problem raise the national debt?
6. Of course you can force another country to pay for a wall. People from Mexico are coming to America, not the other way around. They are hurting us, we are not hurting them. It is their responsibility to pay for this, and they'll have to.
7. Oh, Donald Trump accused Obama of doing 9/11? I'd love to hear where you got that from.
about 1 hour