-
x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Top 25 April Fools' Day Pranks: 11-15

Apr 01, 2016

We’re halfway through the Top 25 April Fools’ jokes for you to use on April 1st. Have you been a victim of a practical joke…? Has one of your friends embarrassed you…? Is your sister annoying you lately…? Or do you just want to cause a little havoc on the one day you’re allowed to… guilt free. Here’s your chance to get revenge… to teach lessons… to have some fun!

Does someone smell something?

The whoopee cushion is the all-time greatest practical joke invention. You can carry this device around all day with you and embarrass anyone at anytime. A good time to use it is when there is a few people in a room and everyone is being really quiet. You can use it in a public bathroom and try to scare people to leave promptly. If you’re really courageous, try and use it when your teacher sits down in front of the classroom.

Whoopee cushionWhoopee cushion

My name is Diapers (Computer Skills Required!!!)

Do you know someone who uses Microsoft Word to do his or her work? Well this prank will spell the word “Diapers” every time they type their own name. You have to get their computer and open the program Word. Then follow these steps:

  1. Click on Tools
  2. Select Autocorrect Options
  3. Make sure the Autocorrect Tab is selected
  4. Check the Replace text as you type box
  5. Type your friend’s name in the “Replace” box
  6. Type “Diapers” in the “With” box
  7. Click Add
  8. Click OK

My name is Diapers PrankMy name is Diapers Prank

Salty Toothpaste

Late at night, gather your family’s toothbrushes and wet them with water. Then dip them in salt. Make sure not to get too much salt on them or they will look suspicious. But if they are covered just enough salt, everyone is going to have a nice surprise as they get ready in the morning.

Salty Toothpaste PrankSalty Toothpaste PrankCourtesy of

The Sky is Falling

This prank works if you do it with a few people. Go to a busy street corner where people are walking. Now look up at the sky with all sorts of expressions. Take a peak and watch to see if you are getting any followers! The more people that take a look at the sky, the more people will be curious to see if something is wrong.

The Sky is Falling PrankThe Sky is Falling Prank

America’s Most Wanted

Time to use some creativity. Cut and paste a picture of your friend into an America’s Most Wanted picture. Then edit the picture to say please contact your phone number instead of the real FBI… we don’t need your friend to actually go to prison. Now post the picture up all over your school and let the rumors commence!

America’s Most Wanted PrankAmerica’s Most Wanted Prank
Have Your Say

Make sure you let us know which prank is your favorite in the comments below!

Related Stories
102 Comments

Related Stories

Micro april fools day micro
It’s April Fools’ Day! Ready for a little tasteful humiliation? How about just a little playful g...
Micro april fools micro
It’s the Top 25 April Fools’ Jokes and the pranks are getting really funny as we slide into the T...
Micro funny monkey micro
April Fools is right around the corner and it's always fun to get someone a surprise whether you ...
Micro balloon tail pipe micro
Are you looking forward to April Fools’ Day? The bad news is that you could be on the butt end of...
Micro practical joke micro
April Fools Day is just around the corner so Kidzworld has brought you some of the coolest tricks...
April fools day poll

Do You Play April Fools' Jokes?

  • Yeah, I love to fool people every year!
  • Sometimes.
  • Never - I don't think April Fools' jokes are funny.
  • I might try something this year.

General In The Forums

Tennis123
Tennis123 posted in Debating:
"unicornsrule626" wrote: "Tennis123" wrote: "unicornsrule626" wrote: I've already stated my opinion on this subject. I've proved through real evidence and facts that the earth is indeed flat.  Yes, it had indents and high elevation, such as mountains, but overall, it's flat. If you need an example, think of a pancake. The pancake itself is flat, but it can have bubbles (mountains) and indents (such as valleys).    I'm not here to try and change anyone's opinion, only to state my own. I’m not saying this as an insult, but you’re delusional with this. Because it's not delusional to think your spinning on a ball through space. Do you feel like your spinning then moving through the galaxy? I don't. its not delusional to actually think thats a good point? its like you've never understood a single thing in science class
reply 26 minutes
-Oracle-
-Oracle- posted in Debating:
"iamalive" wrote: "-Oracle-" wrote: Depends on how well they can make sandwiches. hoh that was edgy Did I also mention how i'm a part-time raging feminist and a certified wiccan on the weekend?
reply 29 minutes
Fire667
Fire667 posted in Debating:
"unicornsrule626" wrote: "Fire667" wrote: "unicornsrule626" wrote: I've already stated my opinion on this subject. I've proved through real evidence and facts that the earth is indeed flat.  Yes, it had indents and high elevation, such as mountains, but overall, it's flat. If you need an example, think of a pancake. The pancake itself is flat, but it can have bubbles (mountains) and indents (such as valleys).    I'm not here to try and change anyone's opinion, only to state my own. This isn't about opinions the earth is spherical and that's a fact. Countless evidence proves this and if you don't believe that evidence then you your self should leave your home and travel as far in one direction as you can go you will not meet a end. I said opinion so I didn't get attacked. I know the earth is flat. All the 'evidence' comes from NASA and the government, both of which have lied to us countless times. Just because the earth is flat doesn't mean there has to be an edge. Go drive to a beach or look up 'ocean' on google.  The horizon is flat and doesn't bend at all. How is that possible on a ball earth? Do you know what a circle is mathematically made up of. An infinite amount of lines. Its just the same concept with a sphere but with depth. Also earth is not a perfect sphere in any case your own argument about geographical locations such as hills and moutians. You fail to mention valleys and parts of the earth that are below sea level. The ocean itself appears flat because it's surface is. If you had a dome and placed walls around it. Filled it with water the surface would be flat because of cohesion water molecules stick together. Below sea level the water goes down for miles before reaching the surface of a curved earth. Which if we follow through on our example would be the dome. The ocean floor slants up creating our walls. The surface is flat
reply 34 minutes
Fire667
Fire667 posted in Debating:
No not all facts about the earth comes from the government or nasa. Any non profit organization that studies the universe or astrology at all could tell you every planet is spherical. Anyone with a telescope can tell you that the sun is one as well. The very season's explain how we revolve around the sun on an axis. If We didn't them there wouldn't be a hemisphere. Its to the point where you are ignoring facts. You said opinion and you were correct not because you didn't want to get attacked but because that's all you have. How do you explain why the earth holds together. It would be impossible without the immense gravity generated by its sheer size and the fact it has a core. If it was flat we wouldn't even have gravity oceans would spill off the edge and empty into space leaving a vast desert. Your claims make no sense and I suggest you listen in science class for now on
reply 41 minutes
Fire667
Fire667 posted in Debating:
"slaughter" wrote: "Fire667" wrote: First I want to point out the irony of your name being slaughter.    Second, I want to applaud you on using the go to facts that everyone who supports you point of view would use.    Third, I want to point out that human life is precious, and that's why extreme measures have to be taken in order to maintain that mentality. The worst criminals in America don't commit crimes they do the very thing you accuse capital punish ment does. No worse capital punishment doesn't kill children. Doesn't torture people commit atrocitys against human nature. We don't need to waste money on people who don't care about who They hurt. Sure we spend millions on trials but, that is to insure they are not killed unless necessary. Which would cause the system to be exactly what you say it is. The sadist put on trial love every second of the pain they cause. Do you think people like this deserve to live.    Living inside a prison isn't life at all. Nothing is precious about staring at a concrete ceiling all day knowing that you killed people. That there is the easy way out. Sadist and psychopaths who deserve what capital punishment deems worthy don't feel sorry for what they did. When they escape capital punishment they laugh in their cells knowing they got away with their crimes. They are a waste of space living in a paid for box with good in their bellies that American tax payers give them. When you take another human beings life. A child's who could have grown up and changed this world for the better. Had a loving family, and lives a well enough and as you say precious life. Then the person who took that away shouldnt live a useless life doing nothing and never truly paying for their crimes.  Haha yes my username but I'm a pacifist for sure. Those extreme measures that are taken just proves that we actually aren't progressing as a society. That doesn't maintain mentality though because It's murdering people for what they've done. That's not good mentality because death is never okay under any circumstance. Many people ##### #### ## #### where murder is allowed. Killing someone doesn't make anything better It doesn't bring back lives or restore what they've done. It makes things better for people for a little while and It may seem like justice when the criminal has been executed but it brings short time happiness and doesn't actually do anything. Yeah it's one less criminal to worry about when you've killed them but It's somebodies life and they will die eventually. Just let them live a little longer, It's not that hard. They have done wrong in the world but they still have their human rights. Exactly, we don't need to waste money on people who don't care about who they hurt. So why use the very expensive capital punishment?. Sadists have a personality disorder. Everyone deserves to live. Living inside a prison isn't a great lifestyle. People try to avoid for a reason but some people just can't help but do wrong. Those that do wrong get sent to prison and they deserve to stay there. They deserve to spend a lot of time thinking about what they've done and If they have no remorse about what they've done then they have a very different way of thinking. It's not an easy way out  if you're living in a jail cell. Prison is very tough and It is a hard way of living. Your freedom is practically taken away from you because you're constantly under surveillance. Psychopaths are people that suffer from different personality disorders. It's easy for you to make a judgement on psychopaths because you will never understand their state of mind unless you are one of them and I'm not saying all psychopaths are the same but their brains are definitely wired differently. They took away a childs life knowing that they will never grow up and do good in the world, something they couldn't do. They will always be known as someone that could never do good and they will always have a  bad reputation. That doesn't mean we should kill them though. They did prevent that child from growing up but what If that criminal has a really bad mental illness or they actually feel remorse from what they did and want to change for the better?. Putting the criminal to death means they really won't pay for their crimes because they are just getting killed, just like they killed the child. Maybe that criminal really craves death after killing the child, It's better to give them the opposite of what they want. I dont think you under stand the meaning of a psychopath. They are unable to feel remorse. No many very and some do fall in the line of Pyschopath because we don't have a term for them. We can't under stand them? Its as easy to understand them as for anyone in the world to try and walk in a sane persons shoes. I'm not saying because they are psychopaths we should kill them. Their condition doesn't effect personality it effects moral development. Sitting inside a cell doesn't change a thing about them, but this debate isn't about psychopaths or how well the capital punishment punishes its about its effectiveness. I commend your arguments and do indeed say that there is no proof that it works in deterring crime. Other than that I would say we could go back and forth between others opinions but id rather not. Have a beautiful day and hope to debate on a different subject in the future
reply about 1 hour