Superstitions are everywhere - especially in sports. Sammy Sosa has a lucky bat and
Top Ten Superstitions of the Rodeo Cowboy
1. A saddle bronc rider always puts their right foot in the stirrup first.
2. Never kick a paper cup thrown down at a rodeo.
3. Cowgirls often wear different colored socks on each foot, for luck.
4. Don't compete with change in your pocket because that's all you might win.
5. Never put your hat on a bed - you may be seriously injured or killed.
6. Eating a hotdog before the competition brings good luck.
7. Never read your horoscope on competition day.
8. Never eat peanuts or popcorn in the arena.
9. Always shave before the competition.
10. Never wear yellow in the arena - it will bring bad luck.
Are you superstitious? Do you have a special "pre-game" ritual? Let the Zone know about your superstitions.
- Man vs. Beast Sports Challenges
- Amazing Animal Trivia Game
- Man Races Horse and Other Showdowns
- More Off the Wall Sports