NBA Championship Finals 2010
Who’s going to win the NBA Championship Finals and the Larry O’Brien trophy?
- “Oh it’s got to be Kobe Bryant and the Lakers. They’re the defending champs and Kobe is at the top of his game.”
- “Don’t count out the Celtics. With Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, and Ray Allen they’re a team full of Superstars.”
- “If anyone is coming back, it’s the Orlando Magic. They went the first two months of the playoffs without losing one game. Dwight Howard has that “comeback” look in his eyes.
- “The Suns… they have a super team with Steve Nash and Amar’e Stoudemire, but…well… they choke every year.”
- “Lebron who… Oh he’s toast and he’ll be traded next year?”
No Way Nash
3 Champs and 1 Trophy
The NBA Finals are down to the final 4 teams and it’s starting to shape into another Los Angeles Lakers and Boston Celtics Championship Finals. The Lakers are currently winning their 7-game series versus the Phoenix Suns 2-1 and the Celtics are also winning their series 3-1 against the Orlando Magic.
Kobe is dominating the game of basketball once again. Just like Michael Jordan did for Scottie Pippen and the Chicago Bulls during the 1990s, Kobe is doing for Pau Gasol and the Lakers now. He is making them into Champions. Not only does Kobe score points, and make dazzling fancy miracle shots that hit nothing but net… but he uses the rest of his teammates and gives them opportunities to shine.
Big 3 in Boston
Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, and Ray Allen are three of the biggest superstars in the late 90s and 00s, but do they have enough steam to carry their stardom into the 10s? They are proving so against the Orlando Magic, who was the hottest team in the NBA coming into these semi-finals. The games have been close, but the Celtics have prevailed and now just need one more win to get to the NBA Finals.
Who do you think is going to win the NBA Finals? Let us know in the comments below!