x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Dear Dish-It Hall of Shame | Flower Power

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most embarrassing, hideous, mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down but are now ready to talk about in public!

Each and every week, we’ll pick the Most Mortifying Moments and induct them into the Hall of Shame by including them in a weekly round-up story. Here are the best-of-the-best embarrassing moments for the week – congrats to all our new Hall of Shamers!

Hall of ShameHall of Shame

Flower Power

Submitted by: CocoShi
It was Valentines Day and In my school, they give out roses to the most popular people. The more roses you get the more popular you are. I got 14 roses and my crush came over to me to give me another one, I was so happy. Just then one of my friends came over and flashed up my shirt, revealing my heart-covered bra!! I was so embarrassed, I didn't talk to her for two weeks, and avoided my crush until I got over it.

Spot Caught

Submitted by: stained!
I was in a really grouchy mood, fighting with my cousins and - lucky me - I was wearing khaki pants. We were rolling on the ground and when I got up I heard gasps. My aunt quickly ran up to me and said I had blood in between my legs. I had started my period!! I will NEVER forget that day.

Break it or Make it

Submitted by: Heartbreaker
When I got my first boyfriend I realized it was a total mistake. One day during P.E. I broke up with him in front of everybody, yet he got the sympathy vote and I was the Heartbreaker. I wanted to crawl under a rock.

Pull Down

Submitted by: nuka 6
One day in P.E. the guys where pulling other guys' pants down. One of them ran up behind me and pulled my pants down and they got my undies, too - in front of everyone in the class!

Poop Scoop

Submitted by: embarresed girl
My crush was walking me home from school. I was so busy being happy I didn't see the dog poop on the sidewalk. I stepped in it and when he saw what happened he said, "Er... I gotta get going..." We never spoke again. Worst day of my life.

Short Story

Submitted by: DegrassiFreak01
Our P.E. shorts have our town's logo on the front and nothing on the back. One day, I put my shorts on backward! I didn't know until we started running laps. My friend came up behind me and said, "Your shorts are on backward - again!" I asked the teacher if I could change, but she told me to finish the eight laps!! Everyone was pointing and laughing at me - even the teacher!

Bike Like

Submitted by: Dixie Trixie
I was riding my bike when my crush walked by. I smiled, he smiled. While I was in fairyland, I ran into a pole! And here's the REALLY embarrassing part: I was wearing a dress and it had lifted right over my head! The next day, I was the highlight of the school.

Run Around

Submitted by: 17Matt17
Last week we were running the mile for my soccer team. We have a co-ed team with a lot of cute girls. I was showing off to all the girls that I could run fast and had good stamina. Well, one girl ran up with me and I was trying to beat her. But I let her get a little ahead of me before I ran right next to her. My guy friend pushed me when I was running fast and I tripped her and she fell back and so did I. She landed in my arms and everyone was laughing saying she fell for me. Needless to say, we're flirting a lot now.

Shirt Alert

Submitted by: animefreak..........
As the cheerleading captain I had to do a flip. I'd forgotten my cheerleading skirt that day so the school let me borrow another one. The skirt was a little too big. I did a flip, and... OH NO!!! My skirt fell down and ALL the boys could see it! I was sooo embarrassed, but the worst part was I had on teddy bear underwear!

Skate Fate

Submitted by: muttbutt
I was skateboarding on Christmas Eve. I fell in the driveway and landed in the flower bed. My parents and my sister saw the whole thing!

Tight Plight

Submitted by: ripped
In 3rd Grade I was wearing really tight pants on the playground. Suddenly, my pants ripped and everyone behind me saw it! So I went to the nurse to get some pants. But that pair was way too big and, when I went back outside, they totally fell down!

Toilet Trouble

Submitted by: ALLS
I was at a party and had to use the bathroom. A boy had left the toilet seat up but I didn't know it,. I sat down, fell in and got stuck! I sat there for about an hour screaming my friend's name but she couldn't hear me. Finally someone came in to use the bathroom - but it was my crush! He called my friend to help but it was the most humiliating night EVER!

Red Alert

Submitted by: stained
I was at the fair with my BF and all our friends, in brand-new white shorts... When i bent down to get my phone EVERYBODY started laughing. i didn't get it, so we spent about three hours there... and when I got home my shorts were RED!

Kiss Miss

Submitted by: Kisses
For her birthday my BFF threw a love-themed party. We all played a game where the girls had to close their eyes and a boy would come up and kiss them. At first i thought the guy that was kissing me was my boyfriend but then I opened my eyes it was my ex. My BF came out of the bathroom right at that moment so I had to pretend that I didn't like the kiss!

Rhyme Time

Submitted by: Hailo's Angel
In Grade 8 my crush happened to be the most popular boy in school. One day during lunch I wrote this lovey dovey poem about him in my notebook. When the bell rang I jumped up, grabbed my stuff and raced out, accidentally leaving my notebook behind. When I walked into the last class of the day, all my friends - including my crush - were staring at me. As soon as I got to my seat, he came over and put my notebook, opened to the poem, on the desk and said, "Me and my friends enjoyed this poem so much, maybe you can write some more and show us?" I was so horrified!

Pole Roll

Submitted by: 23tiger35
My mom dropped me off at school. I looked back to wave goodbye to her and walked into a concrete pole! Everyone laughed - even my mom!

Slip Up

Submitted by: CuteE4eva
I was slip and sliding outside with my friend. When it was my turn, my bikini topped slid off. To make things worse, my crush saw the whole thing!

Not A Fan

Submitted by: haley
My school's locker room has a fan in it. I was wearing a skirt and, when I walked by the fan it blew my skirt up! Some Grade 7 girls started laughing at me. I blushed and walked out. I hid the skirt under my bed so I won't have to be reminded of it again.

Dumb Gum

Submitted by: philippae
My teacher sat my crush next to me on the bus for our field trip. I was happily chewing gum. We were coming up to a speed bump but I was so busy talking to him I didn't notice. But after we went over the bump my gum was in my hair!

Grad Sad

Submitted by: aiyaya!
When we arrived at the place for our graduation ceremony, we did a few run-throughs and everything was perfect. Before it actually started, one of my friends said that our dance group had to test the stage to make sure it was big enough for a cartwheel. I was wearing a formal dress because I had to do a Class Speech, so when I did the cartwheel, my whole dress flipped and everyone, including the boys, saw my Snoopy underpants!

Big Stink

Submitted by: Brooke123
My friends and I had been dying to see Eclipse, so we hit the movie theater on opening night. The movie was about to start, but I had to go to the bathroom. The line for the ladies' room was long, and I didn't want to miss a second of the film so I snuck into the men's washroom. I'll admit that I really stunk up the whole place, so I ran out hoping no one would see me. But as I opened the door my crush, Nicholas, was walking in! Not only did he cringe at the stench, but I saw him look up to check the "Men's" sign on the door!

Wet Fret

Submitted by: fob12
I had to make a speech over my school's news station, live. I was so nervous that I wet my pants on camera!

Family Matters

Submitted by: xxcrayon_graffitixx
Last year I had a huge crush on this guy... until I went to a family reunion and saw him there. My mom remarried my stepdad recently and that's when I found out he was one of my new step cousins... awkwardness!

Pup Pee

Submitted by: AshThe Awesome
I was taking a girl to the dance, but when she arrived at my house my dog peed on my foot and the girl just walked off!

Be sure to watch weekly to see if your moment made the Hall of Shame Top 10 list!

Related Stories

12 Comments

Related Stories

Micro drool micro
Kidzworld’s Dear Dish-It Hall of Shame is back and better than ever! Read all about the turn-your...
Micro shame micro
Micro shame micro

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Dear Dish-It In The Forums

Wonderfulcalico
My parents have always been aggressive and abusive and I only just noticed it a couple months ago. Over time they've gotten worse (specifically my mother). Whenever she gets mad she'll yell at us and if she gets mad enough she'll hit and push us around. Whoever we get into arguments it's always one- sided and she always wins, even if she knows she is wrong. An argument we had not to long ago was about me not taking care of myself. She looked at my hair and started to touch it and told me "Your hair isn't soft why is it so dry, it's probably because you aren't taking care of your hair." Then she goes on to tell me that she's going to cut it and all of this other stuff when she knows I'm conscious about me looking like a boy ( Used to get called a boy for having short hair). As the argument goes on, I start to tell her things that she knows she is wrong about. She proceeds to yell at me then grabs me by the face and say "If you don't lower your tone and listen to what I'm saying I'm going to knock you in the head." Then she goes on to tell me she remembers nothing I was saying and that it's a lie. She also hit me when I didn't clean the laundry room correctly and whenever she gets fed up. I'm constantly having to watch what I say and do, because I'm scared that I'm going to end up hurt. She also likes to degrade me and tell how bad I'm doing. She's said plenty of thing like when I didn't have my bed covers tucked in she yelled at me and hit me and I said "Do you expect me to just stand here and take this", and she replied saying "That's what you are supposed to do you are the child and I am the adult, you take whatever I do until I'm done." Another time is when I had my band concert and I had to pick out the right attire. When we went shopping to get the clothing I chose slacks when she liked a skirt better, we went on to fight in the store and she bought the slacks. When we got home she said to me that real girls wear skirts and dresses and boys wear slacks and pants. This hurt me because she knows I have a past with people telling me I look like a boy etc. Another time I started to sleep on the floor, because I was practicing a minimalist life. When I left my pillows on the floor she found it and questioned me on why they were there. I told her it fell of my bed when really I left it there. Later when I told my dad, he told her and she got mad because I was getting cat hair on my pillows. She then proceeded to ask why I lied and I told her sometimes lying is better then the truth (I knew she would get mad that I was sleeping on the floor so I lied) then she told me that I was never going to have a relationship, a job, or friends ( This hurt me because I don't have friends now). She's also said that I don't take care of my body because I ate two sweets in one day which lead her to banning me from Doritos and now I have to ask to get chips and any other snack. She's told me I don't take care of my teeth because I have yellow spots from using whitening toothpaste with braces on. She's told me I don't take care of my hair so I can't wash it or do any hair style or then a bun. She had lead me to starving myself (Unless she makes me eat) and cutting myself. I've just stopped caring, because what ever I do is always wrong. I never get a choice in my activities, she controls my life in fact she me just in a different body. But what is even worse is that she's turning my dad into her. Now I have a scheduled time to eat breakfast and lunch, and to go onto my electronics. I feel like I'm in a prison with my parents constantly watching over me, in fact yesterday when I was pouring my milk my mom got out a measuring cup and poured my milk into the measuring cup and said "Why isn't this a full cup" and I replied saying "Because I don't measure my milk." Then she got angry at me. There's so much I could say about her, but I'll stop. Anyways my father is always sarcastic and he doesn't realize how much it hurts me. Today I was cleaning out my bag for next school year and my dad came in and said, "Wow, you aren't even dress yet and I had to come up here to tell you how sad." Just little things like that hurt me. My little sister got mad at me last week for sitting in a certain area and she said " Why are you sitting there," and I didn't reply because I didn't want to speak to her and she then said, "Probably because you are too stupid to answer." I wanted to break down crying then and there, but I kept it in. I've limited my talking to her, because all she does is break me down. Like when there was a Proactive commercial and she said, "Ha, you need that." That hurt me because just the other my mom was telling me how I don't take care of my face and that's why I have acne. My older sister and I barely talk, because whenever I try to talk to her she's mad for what ever reason and when my parents were talking about hitting my sister she was in the corner laughing. My cat Preston is very young and I got hi,abo a year ago. I get very sad and often cry, because I've seen him turn out scared and aggressive just like me because he's been through what I have. One time he pooped in a clothes basket (It's right next to his litter box) my mom grabbed him by the neck and hit him while she smothered his face in his poop, all while yelling at him. I was going to call the Animal Protective Services, but I got too scared and I realized how lonely I would be. Please help me I'm not sure what to do anymore. Also sorry for the very long post!
reply 1 day
Error101
Error101 posted in Family Issues:
Dear Kkmr324, I hope you get to feeling better as time goes on.  It does get better but like you said you can't actually get over it.  Losing someone to cancer is awful and I have never lost a friend and I hope I never will and I am so sorry that you did, but I have lost family to cancer and it is horrible.  I hope your okay. :(
reply 3 days
Kkrmr324
Kkrmr324 posted in Family Issues:
A few months ago,my friend Kendall died of cancer. It was really hard to "get over it"; because really you dont just get over it. One thing i did was find a bunch of pictures of me and Kendall and remembered all the fun we had together. And it helped! I still miss her, but good friends and family helped with that.
reply 6 days
Kkrmr324
Kkrmr324 posted in Family Issues:
reply 6 days
Tennis123
why are you allowing that to control your happiness? why can't you have true happiness instead of chasing some dream for momentary satisfaction? You're 12. This is when your core beliefs, values, and outlooks on life start. Don't mess it up choosing to be sad over something like that.
reply 6 days