Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Dear Dish-It Hall of Shame

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most embarrassing, hideous, mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down but are now ready to talk about in public!

Each and every week, we’ll pick the Most Mortifying Moments and induct them into the Hall of Shame by including them in a weekly round-up story. Here are the best-of-the-best embarrassing moments for the week – congrats to all our new Hall of Shamers!

Psst: To submit YOUR Hall of Shame moment, check out our step-by-step instructions at the very end of this story …

Flower Power

Submitted by: CocoShi
It was Valentines Day and In my school, they give out roses to the most popular people. The more roses you get the more popular you are. I got 14 roses and my crush came over to me to give me another one, I was so happy. Just then one of my friends came over and flashed up my shirt, revealing my heart-covered bra!! I was so embarrassed, I didn't talk to her for two weeks, and avoided my crush until I got over it.

Spot Caught

Submitted by: stained!
I was in a really grouchy mood, fighting with my cousins and - lucky me - I was wearing khaki pants. We were rolling on the ground and when I got up I heard gasps. My aunt quickly ran up to me and said I had blood in between my legs. I had started my period!! I will NEVER forget that day.

Break it or Make it

Submitted by: Heartbreaker
When I got my first boyfriend I realized it was a total mistake. One day during P.E. I broke up with him in front of everybody, yet he got the sympathy vote and I was the Heartbreaker. I wanted to crawl under a rock.

Pull Down

Submitted by: nuka 6
One day in P.E. the guys where pulling other guys' pants down. One of them ran up behind me and pulled my pants down and they got my undies, too - in front of everyone in the class!

Poop Scoop

Submitted by: embarresed girl
My crush was walking me home from school. I was so busy being happy I didn't see the dog poop on the sidewalk. I stepped in it and when he saw what happened he said, "Er... I gotta get going..." We never spoke again. Worst day of my life.

Short Story

Submitted by: DegrassiFreak01
Our P.E. shorts have our town's logo on the front and nothing on the back. One day, I put my shorts on backward! I didn't know until we started running laps. My friend came up behind me and said, "Your shorts are on backward - again!" I asked the teacher if I could change, but she told me to finish the eight laps!! Everyone was pointing and laughing at me - even the teacher!

Bike Like

Submitted by: Dixie Trixie
I was riding my bike when my crush walked by. I smiled, he smiled. While I was in fairyland, I ran into a pole! And here's the REALLY embarrassing part: I was wearing a dress and it had lifted right over my head! The next day, I was the highlight of the school.

Run Around

Submitted by: 17Matt17
Last week we were running the mile for my soccer team. We have a co-ed team with a lot of cute girls. I was showing off to all the girls that I could run fast and had good stamina. Well, one girl ran up with me and I was trying to beat her. But I let her get a little ahead of me before I ran right next to her. My guy friend pushed me when I was running fast and I tripped her and she fell back and so did I. She landed in my arms and everyone was laughing saying she fell for me. Needless to say, we're flirting a lot now.

Shirt Alert

Submitted by: animefreak..........
As the cheerleading captain I had to do a flip. I'd forgotten my cheerleading skirt that day so the school let me borrow another one. The skirt was a little too big. I did a flip, and... OH NO!!! My skirt fell down and ALL the boys could see it! I was sooo embarrassed, but the worst part was I had on teddy bear underwear!

Skate Fate

Submitted by: muttbutt
I was skateboarding on Christmas Eve. I fell in the driveway and landed in the flower bed. My parents and my sister saw the whole thing!

Tight Plight

Submitted by: ripped
In 3rd Grade I was wearing really tight pants on the playground. Suddenly, my pants ripped and everyone behind me saw it! So I went to the nurse to get some pants. But that pair was way too big and, when I went back outside, they totally fell down!

Toilet Trouble

Submitted by: ALLS
I was at a party and had to use the bathroom. A boy had left the toilet seat up but I didn't know it,. I sat down, fell in and got stuck! I sat there for about an hour screaming my friend's name but she couldn't hear me. Finally someone came in to use the bathroom - but it was my crush! He called my friend to help but it was the most humiliating night EVER!

Red Alert

Submitted by: stained
I was at the fair with my BF and all our friends, in brand-new white shorts... When i bent down to get my phone EVERYBODY started laughing. i didn't get it, so we spent about three hours there... and when I got home my shorts were RED!

Kiss Miss

Submitted by: Kisses
For her birthday my BFF threw a love-themed party. We all played a game where the girls had to close their eyes and a boy would come up and kiss them. At first i thought the guy that was kissing me was my boyfriend but then I opened my eyes it was my ex. My BF came out of the bathroom right at that moment so I had to pretend that I didn't like the kiss!

Rhyme Time

Submitted by: Hailo's Angel
In Grade 8 my crush happened to be the most popular boy in school. One day during lunch I wrote this lovey dovey poem about him in my notebook. When the bell rang I jumped up, grabbed my stuff and raced out, accidentally leaving my notebook behind. When I walked into the last class of the day, all my friends - including my crush - were staring at me. As soon as I got to my seat, he came over and put my notebook, opened to the poem, on the desk and said, "Me and my friends enjoyed this poem so much, maybe you can write some more and show us?" I was so horrified!

Pole Roll

Submitted by: 23tiger35
My mom dropped me off at school. I looked back to wave goodbye to her and walked into a concrete pole! Everyone laughed - even my mom!

Slip Up

Submitted by: CuteE4eva
I was slip and sliding outside with my friend. When it was my turn, my bikini topped slid off. To make things worse, my crush saw the whole thing!

Not A Fan

Submitted by: haley
My school's locker room has a fan in it. I was wearing a skirt and, when I walked by the fan it blew my skirt up! Some Grade 7 girls started laughing at me. I blushed and walked out. I hid the skirt under my bed so I won't have to be reminded of it again.

Dumb Gum

Submitted by: philippae
My teacher sat my crush next to me on the bus for our field trip. I was happily chewing gum. We were coming up to a speed bump but I was so busy talking to him I didn't notice. But after we went over the bump my gum was in my hair!

Grad Sad

Submitted by: aiyaya!
When we arrived at the place for our graduation ceremony, we did a few run-throughs and everything was perfect. Before it actually started, one of my friends said that our dance group had to test the stage to make sure it was big enough for a cartwheel. I was wearing a formal dress because I had to do a Class Speech, so when I did the cartwheel, my whole dress flipped and everyone, including the boys, saw my Snoopy underpants!

Big Stink

Submitted by: Brooke123
My friends and I had been dying to see Eclipse, so we hit the movie theater on opening night. The movie was about to start, but I had to go to the bathroom. The line for the ladies' room was long, and I didn't want to miss a second of the film so I snuck into the men's washroom. I'll admit that I really stunk up the whole place, so I ran out hoping no one would see me. But as I opened the door my crush, Nicholas, was walking in! Not only did he cringe at the stench, but I saw him look up to check the "Men's" sign on the door!

Wet Fret

Submitted by: fob12
I had to make a speech over my school's news station, live. I was so nervous that I wet my pants on camera!

Family Matters

Submitted by: xxcrayon_graffitixx
Last year I had a huge crush on this guy... until I went to a family reunion and saw him there. My mom remarried my stepdad recently and that's when I found out he was one of my new step cousins... awkwardness!

Pup Pee

Submitted by: AshThe Awesome
I was taking a girl to the dance, but when she arrived at my house my dog peed on my foot and the girl just walked off!

Think YOU can out-embarrass these Hall of Shamers??? Here’s how to submit your Hall of Shame moment to us (make sure you follow these steps carefully, or your message might get missed):

1. Go to the Dear Dish-it web form
    2. Type in your secret nickname
    3. Make sure you type HALL OF SHAME in the subject line
    4. Type out your hall of Shame moment - be as detailed as possible for a better chance of making the weekly top 10!
    5. Click on the Send Question button and you’re done!

Be sure to watch weekly to see if your moment made the Hall of Shame Top 10 list!

Related Stories

latest videos

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Dear Dish-it, i always wanted to be in a band but my parents are saying you should forget about that, you should get a real future. I have fought my case by they just get it.  Please help me Bye
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
Maybe he likes you, as a friend or as more.
reply 1 day
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
Friends grow apart as we grow up and change at different rates. It's fine to stop being friends, but it doesn't have to be in a mean way. The best thing to do is talk to her (nicely). You don't have to tell her she's being childish or you feel as if you've matured more. That would be terrible. Talk about things you guys like to do in common or make plans to try new things together. Or don't mention it at all, but don't just begin ignoring her. Eventually the friendship will fade the less time you spend together.
reply 1 day
Amalegend20 posted in Friends:
You should be nice to her. If you have to break the news gently don't make her feel bad just talk to her about and see what she says
reply 1 day
hugebear posted in Friends:
My bff and I were best friends but weve grown apart im getting older and she still wants to do kid stuff I have new friends now I feel like im being mean to her but like doesn't she get the memo I feel both guilty and mad:} Gosh.... put the shoe on  the other foot and see how would you feel if your bff done this on you. You has been bffs for the long time [Im guessing] and your maturing faster than her.  I agrees you are being mean to her if you doesnt discuss how your feeling with her and ignoring / avoiding her or whatever your doing.    She has been the good friend to you and she deserves to understand if you is growing up faster than her.  I really feels sad for how she could be feeling right now. She didnt do anything wrong.  You changed. Not her. Please be nice to your friend/ex friend and let her down gently [if you really has to] ^^ Me opinion
reply 2 days