Dear Dish-It Hall of Shame

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most embarrassing, hideous, mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down but are now ready to talk about in public!

Each and every week, we’ll pick the Most Mortifying Moments and induct them into the Hall of Shame by including them in a weekly round-up story. Here are the best-of-the-best embarrassing moments for the week – congrats to all our new Hall of Shamers!

Psst: To submit YOUR Hall of Shame moment, check out our step-by-step instructions at the very end of this story …

Bra Flaw

Submitted by: Bra Flash!
Me and my friends were sitting in the grass on the field at lunch. Three of us were boys: Christian, Orry and Tyler. Two of us were girls: me and my friend Natalie. I was laying on my stomach, my legs crossed in the air, and my chin resting in my hands. It was a pretty windy day. Suddenly, a big gust of wind blew over me, lifting up my shirt and revealing my heart-patterned bra! But here’s the thing: I didn’t think my shirt lifted up that high! But when Orry said: "Oh no! Bra flash!" and covered his eyes, I sat up. "Ohmigod," I said, laughing it off. Christian, my crush, was smiling, but laughing softly (he’s a shy guy). Tyler liked me, so it was really awkward for him to see my bra! Orry was laughing hysterically, along with Natalie. “Did everyone see that?” I asked. They all nodded. Luckily, I was saved by the lunch bell signaling lunch was over. We all walked back to class, but Natalie and I took a different way than the boys did. When we got to class, we told my other friend, Elena. She couldn’t handle it, and burst out laughing. Unfortunately, a really annoying boy that I used to like was standing there, and I don’t know how many of his friends he told about my bra flash!

Spot Caught

Submitted by: Period Problems
It was my first time going to school while having my period and I hadn't adjusted the pad right, apparently. Thank goodness I had black pants on! At the bus stop some kids were whispering about something, but I just let it blow over. I realized after the day was half over that I had a big red stain on the back of my pants! If any other kids had noticed, they didn't say anything. I wanted to crawl under a rock.

Stair Scare

Submitted by: ariel202
I was walking down the stairs at school and I slipped in front of everybody. They all started laughing. My eyes got all watery and my makeup got smudged because of the tears! It hurt! They were cement stairs!

Late Date

Submitted by: Hespera1235
My friends said I should go out with this guy at school who apparently liked me. But I’d never seen him before so I was really nervous when we decided I would meet him on Tuesday at lunch. At least, that’s what I thought the plan was. On Monday I came to school without even brushing my hair because I almost missed the bus. I looked awful. When I went to our lunch table this super-cute guy was there and I realized I was supposed to meet my crush today! And since I’m a straight-A student, my friends never let me live it down! I learned a very valuable lesson that day: USE UR PLANNER!

Bail Tale

Submitted by: Spoiledprincess222
I’d been crushin’ on this guy ever since 1st grade. When we finally met again after seven or eight years, I went over to talk to him and I tripped right in front of him!

Run Around

Submitted by: Soren Rose
I was in English class and my friends and I were working together. My teacher's aide called me to her desk, so I walked quickly up to her. Suddenly, I tripped over a really annoying boy named Sean that I used to like, landed on the carpet and slid on my face! My cheeks turned bright red and I was afraid to get up and face everyone, especially Sean. When I finally did, Sean looked down on me, and said, "You shouldn't run in class, Bailey." I was sooo humiliated! First of all, I wasn’t really running, and second, I tripped over him so HE should say sorry! My teacher's aide scolded him, and he looked at me and said glumly, "Sorry, Bailey." But I still saw a smirk as he walked away. My friends laughed sympathetically about it, but my clumsiness scars me to this day!

Good Sport

Submitted by: thevett
We were in gym class playing lacrosse, and I tripped over my own foot and, like, tackled the guy I liked! He was not happy! But we wound up going out about a month later, so it wasn’t that bad!

Stunt Funk

Submitted by: Tyson.Xtreme
I told my best buddy that I could skate between two cars. But when I tried the stunt I fell into a sewer and got all stinky. The smell did not go away for a whole week. Yuck!

Gas in Class

Submitted by: BriannaBizarre
When I was in a meeting for Scholarship Club, the kid I liked sat down next to me. I instantly got incredibly uncomfortable and I kept moving around and fidgeting. It looked like I had gas and everybody was laughing at me because my face was so red.

Nail Fail

Submitted by: raymi100
I was at a sleepover with a few of my friends: Rachel, Luna and Kayla. We were giving each other manicures when suddenly, while Rachel was painting my nails, she knocked over a cup of water that was right next to me and my pants got soaked! Not only did it look like I wet myself, she messed up my manicure, too! It was so embarrassing!

Drill Thrill

Submitted by: gracieann12
When I was in Grade 2 my friend Garret was walking behind me on the way to a fire drill when we both slipped and … he accidentally kissed me!

Think YOU can out-embarrass these Hall of Shamers??? Here’s how to submit your Hall of Shame moment to us (make sure you follow these steps carefully, or your message might get missed):

1. Go to the Dear Dish-it web form
    2. Type in your secret nickname
    3. Make sure you type HALL OF SHAME in the subject line
    4. Type out your hall of Shame moment - be as detailed as possible for a better chance of making the weekly top 10!
    5. Click on the Send Question button and you’re done!

Be sure to watch weekly to see if your moment made the Hall of Shame Top 10 list!

Related Stories
10 Comments

latest videos

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Micro_pee_micro
Kidzworld’s Dear Dish-It Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzwor...
Micro_drool_micro
Micro_shame_micro

Harmonia
Harmonia posted in Family Issues:
My mom. She utterly hates me and whenever we fight she not only takes all my things away in a rage so I can't talk to anyone online, she screams about how I'm stupid, lazy and a horrible person and other similar bad stuff. Thanks for the self esteem boost Mom (:
reply about 1 hour
Nate-Forever-Always
My mom can be really scary and persuasive when she wants something done and if we don't do it, you better WATCH OUT!!!
reply about 1 hour
JustAnotherAnaPro
Ok so, my dad caught me rocking out to Fade and now I'm grounded because the only reason I know that band is because of Deadman Wonderland and I'm not allowed to watch anime at my dad's house. And idk. So now I'm grounded.
reply about 1 hour
Nate-Forever-Always
My best friend is actually my girlfriend now. We were besties since Kindergarten and we never really looked at each other as anything more than friends until recently.  To be honest, it's probably been the best relationship I've had in my life so far and we have only been dating for over a month! She is the best thing to ever happen to me
Nate-Forever-Always
My brother committed suicide just last Saturday because he gave up on life. No matter how hard I tried to help him or to figure out what was wrong (even though he acted like everything was okay) he still went through with it. I don't think anybody should go through something like that. If you feel sad or lonely or as if life is against you and you have suicide thoughts, you should go talk to someone, even if it has to be your friends or a family member because somebody ALWAYS cares about you. You'll always come out of life with a scar but that's what makes it worth the fight, so keep fighting and never give up (:

play online games