x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Dear Dish-It Hall of Shame | Stair Scare

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most embarrassing, hideous, mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down but are now ready to talk about in public!

Each and every week, we’ll pick the Most Mortifying Moments and induct them into the Hall of Shame by including them in a weekly round-up story. Here are the best-of-the-best embarrassing moments for the week – congrats to all our new Hall of Shamers!

Hall of ShameStair Scare

Psst: To submit YOUR Hall of Shame moment, check out our step-by-step instructions at the very end of this story …

Bra Flaw

Submitted by: Bra Flash!
Me and my friends were sitting in the grass on the field at lunch. Three of us were boys: Christian, Orry and Tyler. Two of us were girls: me and my friend Natalie. I was laying on my stomach, my legs crossed in the air, and my chin resting in my hands. It was a pretty windy day. Suddenly, a big gust of wind blew over me, lifting up my shirt and revealing my heart-patterned bra! But here’s the thing: I didn’t think my shirt lifted up that high! But when Orry said: "Oh no! Bra flash!" and covered his eyes, I sat up. "Ohmigod," I said, laughing it off. Christian, my crush, was smiling, but laughing softly (he’s a shy guy). Tyler liked me, so it was really awkward for him to see my bra! Orry was laughing hysterically, along with Natalie. “Did everyone see that?” I asked. They all nodded. Luckily, I was saved by the lunch bell signaling lunch was over. We all walked back to class, but Natalie and I took a different way than the boys did. When we got to class, we told my other friend, Elena. She couldn’t handle it, and burst out laughing. Unfortunately, a really annoying boy that I used to like was standing there, and I don’t know how many of his friends he told about my bra flash!

Spot Caught

Submitted by: Period Problems
It was my first time going to school while having my period and I hadn't adjusted the pad right, apparently. Thank goodness I had black pants on! At the bus stop some kids were whispering about something, but I just let it blow over. I realized after the day was half over that I had a big red stain on the back of my pants! If any other kids had noticed, they didn't say anything. I wanted to crawl under a rock.

Stair Scare

Submitted by: ariel202
I was walking down the stairs at school and I slipped in front of everybody. They all started laughing. My eyes got all watery and my makeup got smudged because of the tears! It hurt! They were cement stairs!

Late Date

Submitted by: Hespera1235
My friends said I should go out with this guy at school who apparently liked me. But I’d never seen him before so I was really nervous when we decided I would meet him on Tuesday at lunch. At least, that’s what I thought the plan was. On Monday I came to school without even brushing my hair because I almost missed the bus. I looked awful. When I went to our lunch table this super-cute guy was there and I realized I was supposed to meet my crush today! And since I’m a straight-A student, my friends never let me live it down! I learned a very valuable lesson that day: USE UR PLANNER!

Bail Tale

Submitted by: Spoiledprincess222
I’d been crushin’ on this guy ever since 1st grade. When we finally met again after seven or eight years, I went over to talk to him and I tripped right in front of him!

Run Around

Submitted by: Soren Rose
I was in English class and my friends and I were working together. My teacher's aide called me to her desk, so I walked quickly up to her. Suddenly, I tripped over a really annoying boy named Sean that I used to like, landed on the carpet and slid on my face! My cheeks turned bright red and I was afraid to get up and face everyone, especially Sean. When I finally did, Sean looked down on me, and said, "You shouldn't run in class, Bailey." I was sooo humiliated! First of all, I wasn’t really running, and second, I tripped over him so HE should say sorry! My teacher's aide scolded him, and he looked at me and said glumly, "Sorry, Bailey." But I still saw a smirk as he walked away. My friends laughed sympathetically about it, but my clumsiness scars me to this day!

Good Sport

Submitted by: thevett
We were in gym class playing lacrosse, and I tripped over my own foot and, like, tackled the guy I liked! He was not happy! But we wound up going out about a month later, so it wasn’t that bad!

Stunt Funk

Submitted by: Tyson.Xtreme
I told my best buddy that I could skate between two cars. But when I tried the stunt I fell into a sewer and got all stinky. The smell did not go away for a whole week. Yuck!

Gas in Class

Submitted by: BriannaBizarre
When I was in a meeting for Scholarship Club, the kid I liked sat down next to me. I instantly got incredibly uncomfortable and I kept moving around and fidgeting. It looked like I had gas and everybody was laughing at me because my face was so red.

Nail Fail

Submitted by: raymi100
I was at a sleepover with a few of my friends: Rachel, Luna and Kayla. We were giving each other manicures when suddenly, while Rachel was painting my nails, she knocked over a cup of water that was right next to me and my pants got soaked! Not only did it look like I wet myself, she messed up my manicure, too! It was so embarrassing!

Drill Thrill

Submitted by: gracieann12
When I was in Grade 2 my friend Garret was walking behind me on the way to a fire drill when we both slipped and … he accidentally kissed me!

Think YOU can out-embarrass these Hall of Shamers??? Here’s how to submit your Hall of Shame moment to us (make sure you follow these steps carefully, or your message might get missed):

1. Go to the Dear Dish-it web form
  2. Type in your secret nickname
  3. Make sure you type HALL OF SHAME in the subject line
  4. Type out your hall of Shame moment - be as detailed as possible for a better chance of making the weekly top 10!
  5. Click on the Send Question button and you’re done!

Be sure to watch weekly to see if your moment made the Hall of Shame Top 10 list!

Related Stories

10 Comments

Related Stories

Micro_pee_micro
Kidzworld’s Dear Dish-It Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzwor...
Micro_drool_micro
Micro_shame_micro

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Dear Dish-It In The Forums

rainbowpoptart
Yes, purely for the fact that you should not "hate" your sister (or anyone, for that matter).  I'm guessing by "get in trouble for her", you mean she does something wrong and the blame is all put on you? Yeah, little siblings tend to do that a lot. My brother did for the longest time, until my parents found out how much a liar he is. She, hopefully, will grow out of this eventually. Either that, or your parent[s]/guardian[s] will eventually see through her. You lose your friends to her? By this do you mean your friends want to hang out with her and they want you to tag along and you don't? Or do you mean your friends chose your sister over you? If it's the latter, then perhaps you shouldn't have ever referred to those people as friends. You'll find friends who'll prefer you over your sister, I'm sure of it. The only thing I can tell you to do is try to get along with your sister. Every group of siblings has their cats and dogs moment in life, but they grow out of it (most of the time; there are, of course, circumstances where it doesn't work out that way). Please be grateful for your sister, even if you two fight a lot. You never know how much you need something until it's gone.
liddielover
i hate my little sister because i get introuble for her and lose my friends to her.is that wrong?
skylar245
skylar245 posted in Friends:
"rainbowpoptart" wrote: "skylar245" wrote: Teacher said to wait for the Bus Driver and the counselor, she just talks to me and doesn't tell The Princible Then maybe try telling the principal yourself, and you should also report that the driver, teacher, and counselor haven't done anything to help you. If that fails, tell another trusted adult, like your mother. I'm sure someone you're close to would do their best to get justice. This is a major problem and it's a shame no one's done anything to help. ​No one listens to me anyway but my friends
reply 2 days
rainbowpoptart
rainbowpoptart posted in Friends:
"skylar245" wrote:Teacher said to wait for the Bus Driver and the counselor, she just talks to me and doesn't tell The Princible Then maybe try telling the principal yourself, and you should also report that the driver, teacher, and counselor haven't done anything to help you. If that fails, tell another trusted adult, like your mother. I'm sure someone you're close to would do their best to get justice. This is a major problem and it's a shame no one's done anything to help.
reply 2 days
skylar245
skylar245 posted in Friends:
"rainbowpoptart" wrote: "skylar245" wrote: My bus driver does NOTHING about it EVEN IF HE SEE'S IT! he only wrote the two girls up but not the girl that hit me Then report them to a teacher or the school counselor. Behaviour like that is not acceptable in the slightest. ​Teacher said to wait for the Bus Driver and the counselor, she just talks to me and doesn't tell The Princible
reply 2 days