2010 Holiday Gift Guide: Sports Lovers
Find the perfect gift for the sports lover in your life this year! From the water to the field to the court, Kidzworld’s on top of the game when it comes to sporting good gifts!
For the water baby in your life, check out these fun and sporty gifts:
Wyland Guppy Goggles
Wyland Swim Vest
Wyland Dolphin Tail
- Wyland Guppy Goggles: These bright and flexible goggles let you explore the underwater world below the waves. They won’t leak and let you see perfectly clearly under the sea!
- Wyland Swim Vest: Not only does this vest keep you afloat, it’s also covered in cool graphics that help you feel a part of the sea!
- Wyland Dolphin Tail: Forget two-footed flippers! This cool monofin shape has room for both your feet and lets you swim super fast – just be sure to have an adult around when you jump in the water!
Head to the nearest grassy field to try out this cool piece of sports gear:
- Mini Ogodisks: These “hand trampolines for balls” let you play tennis, volleyball, badminton, paddleball and more using bouncy disks and a koosh ball!
OK, so when we say “court” we actually mean living room…
- Tennis Duo Pack: Thrustmaster makes these cool rackets that are compatible with all Nintendo Wii tennis games. Basically, you pop your Wii remote into the handles to look and feel like a real tennis champ!
More Great Holiday Gifts!
- Hannah Montana: Who Is Hannah Montana?
- Nat Geo Challenge: Wild Life
- Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet
- Fantasia & Fantasia 2000