Dish It’s Hall of Shame

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most embarrassing, hideous, mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down but are now ready to talk about in public!

We’ll pick the Most Mortifying Moments and induct them into the Hall of Shame by including them in a weekly round-up story. Here are the best-of-the-best embarrassing moments for the week – congrats to all our new Hall of Shamers!

Psst: To submit YOUR Hall of Shame moment, check out our step-by-step instructions at the very end of this story …

Curtsy Curse

Most Embarrassing MomentsHall of Shame

Submitted by: gg

I was in the middle of a dance when we came to the part where we had to bow down to the audience. But I bowed down the wrong way, so I was showing my butt to the audience!

Tankini Trouble

Most Embarrassing MomentsHall of Shame

Submitted by: Kit-Kat-Katy

I was walking on the beach with my new BF when I tripped over a roc, and fell flat on my face. I was in my tankini, which somehow came untied as I fell. When I stood up, it fell to the ground! Luckily, my BF understood, so we’re cool now!

Basket Bawl

Most Embarrassing MomentsHall of Shame

Submitted by: Basketbawful Birthday Shot

I had a basketball game on my birthday. During the game, my team made a shot and I didn't realize it, so I grabbed the rebound and tried again, and again … I finally got it, looked up and realized everyone was at the other end of the court just looking at me funny. Then my friend started laughing at me, as well as my family. I'll never live that down!

Itch Sitch

Most Embarrassing MomentsHall of Shame

Submitted by: cloe h2o

I was in computer class when I got an irritating itch on the side of my nose, so naturally I scratched it. The teacher said, "Go wash your hands! You’re 11 years old; only three-year-olds pick their noses!"

Snort Court

Most Embarrassing MomentsHall of Shame

Submitted by: YDNTK

I was sitting next to my crush in class. I decided to take a sip from my water bottle when he told me a joke. It was so funny that water came flying out of my mouth and out of my nose all over him and his papers! Everybody started laughing and, the worst part is, he was mad at me and would not talk to me for two weeks!

Wrong Room

Most Embarrassing MomentsHall of Shame

Submitted by: Dunker

I had to go to the bathroom at school, but I accidentally went into the boys’ room instead of the girls’. But before I could leave I heard footsteps and two boys came in. I stood on the toilet lid so they wouldn’t see my shoes under the door but, all of a sudden, my foot slipped and I fell in the toilet! I had a wet foot all day!

Stage Fright

Most Embarrassing MomentsHall of Shame

Submitted by: lilmissamazing

I was singing on stage at the talent show when suddenly I coughed so hard that I fell down. It was too embarrassing!

Mom Bomb

Most Embarrassing MomentsHall of Shame

Submitted by: ashlen201

I was daydreaming about my crush in class. My mom happened to be our substitute teacher that day and she said, “Stop dreaming about …” and she said my crush’s name! The whole class laughed and giggled and pointed!

Mask Attack

Most Embarrassing MomentsHall of Shame

Submitted by: Soraru

I was playing hide and seek with my little cousins. I was walking around the house in dead silence when the youngest jumped out with a fake face-paint mask on. I slipped backward and slammed into the coffee table. Ouch!

Water Woes

Most Embarrassing MomentsHall of Shame

Submitted by: Twister

I was at the swimming pool, going down a water slide on my stomach full speed. I was going so fast it hurt. I hit the water and when I came up everyone was laughing because my swim trunks had come off!

Have Your Say

Think YOU can out-embarrass these Hall of Shamers??? Here’s how to submit your Hall of Shame moment to us (make sure you follow these steps carefully, or your message might get missed):

1. Go to the Dear Dish-it web form
  2. Type in your secret nickname
  3. Make sure you type HALL OF SHAME in the subject line
  4. Type out your hall of Shame moment - be as detailed as possible for a better chance of making the weekly top 10!
  5. Click on the Send Question button and you’re done!

41 Comments

latest videos

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Micro_hall of shame_micro
Micro_hall of shame_micro
Micro_shame_preview

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Style:
I use; Herbol essences spray gel.and Fructis Style De-Constructive Beach Chic. I do it when it's wet, and it's all good.
Never_Dead
Never_Dead posted in Style:
I did a hair relaxer. That seemed to work pretty well :3
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Style:
I have frizzy hair also. Normally I just put anything that says Anti-Volume in it, or Anti- Friz :p Normally that calms it down, I also have thick hair. xD
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots posted in Style:
so, i have frizzy hair. do any of you guys have any tips or anything that'll help me look after my hair??
Alois_Trancy_
Alois_Trancy_ posted in Friends:
"Rameza" wrote:My best friend just keeps back stabbing me.well to speak the truth we have been BFF's since 2nd Grade but when we reached into 5th grade she would talk all of these lies on me,once we had this big argument that we didn't speak to each other for 1 whole month.we forgived each other but now this group of girls would pick on me and #### ##### things about me behind my back.Now they treat me so nice and make all these jokes with me but at the end of the day it's the same routine over and over again.My mom tells me that their just jealous but it's making me drop back in my school work  now as usual I would probably say "kill them" but since this is correct grammar and punctuation I will take this seriously. Report them to the principal. Tell them how you feel. If it gets worse contact the police ( I've had to do this )

play online games