Dish It’s Hall of Shame

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most embarrassing, hideous, mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down but are now ready to talk about in public!

We’ll pick the Most Mortifying Moments and induct them into the Hall of Shame by including them in a weekly round-up story. Here are the best-of-the-best embarrassing moments for the week – congrats to all our new Hall of Shamers!

Psst: To submit YOUR Hall of Shame moment, check out our step-by-step instructions at the very end of this story …

Curtsy Curse

Most Embarrassing MomentsHall of Shame

Submitted by: gg

I was in the middle of a dance when we came to the part where we had to bow down to the audience. But I bowed down the wrong way, so I was showing my butt to the audience!

Tankini Trouble

Most Embarrassing MomentsHall of Shame

Submitted by: Kit-Kat-Katy

I was walking on the beach with my new BF when I tripped over a roc, and fell flat on my face. I was in my tankini, which somehow came untied as I fell. When I stood up, it fell to the ground! Luckily, my BF understood, so we’re cool now!

Basket Bawl

Most Embarrassing MomentsHall of Shame

Submitted by: Basketbawful Birthday Shot

I had a basketball game on my birthday. During the game, my team made a shot and I didn't realize it, so I grabbed the rebound and tried again, and again … I finally got it, looked up and realized everyone was at the other end of the court just looking at me funny. Then my friend started laughing at me, as well as my family. I'll never live that down!

Itch Sitch

Most Embarrassing MomentsHall of Shame

Submitted by: cloe h2o

I was in computer class when I got an irritating itch on the side of my nose, so naturally I scratched it. The teacher said, "Go wash your hands! You’re 11 years old; only three-year-olds pick their noses!"

Snort Court

Most Embarrassing MomentsHall of Shame

Submitted by: YDNTK

I was sitting next to my crush in class. I decided to take a sip from my water bottle when he told me a joke. It was so funny that water came flying out of my mouth and out of my nose all over him and his papers! Everybody started laughing and, the worst part is, he was mad at me and would not talk to me for two weeks!

Wrong Room

Most Embarrassing MomentsHall of Shame

Submitted by: Dunker

I had to go to the bathroom at school, but I accidentally went into the boys’ room instead of the girls’. But before I could leave I heard footsteps and two boys came in. I stood on the toilet lid so they wouldn’t see my shoes under the door but, all of a sudden, my foot slipped and I fell in the toilet! I had a wet foot all day!

Stage Fright

Most Embarrassing MomentsHall of Shame

Submitted by: lilmissamazing

I was singing on stage at the talent show when suddenly I coughed so hard that I fell down. It was too embarrassing!

Mom Bomb

Most Embarrassing MomentsHall of Shame

Submitted by: ashlen201

I was daydreaming about my crush in class. My mom happened to be our substitute teacher that day and she said, “Stop dreaming about …” and she said my crush’s name! The whole class laughed and giggled and pointed!

Mask Attack

Most Embarrassing MomentsHall of Shame

Submitted by: Soraru

I was playing hide and seek with my little cousins. I was walking around the house in dead silence when the youngest jumped out with a fake face-paint mask on. I slipped backward and slammed into the coffee table. Ouch!

Water Woes

Most Embarrassing MomentsHall of Shame

Submitted by: Twister

I was at the swimming pool, going down a water slide on my stomach full speed. I was going so fast it hurt. I hit the water and when I came up everyone was laughing because my swim trunks had come off!

Have Your Say

Think YOU can out-embarrass these Hall of Shamers??? Here’s how to submit your Hall of Shame moment to us (make sure you follow these steps carefully, or your message might get missed):

1. Go to the Dear Dish-it web form
  2. Type in your secret nickname
  3. Make sure you type HALL OF SHAME in the subject line
  4. Type out your hall of Shame moment - be as detailed as possible for a better chance of making the weekly top 10!
  5. Click on the Send Question button and you’re done!

41 Comments

latest videos

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Micro_hall of shame_micro
Micro_hall of shame_micro
Micro_shame_preview

carolyna_03
carolyna_03 posted in Friends:
Dear dish it, plz help my friends treat me like a third wheel everyday I'm happy but then I'm ether getting left out pushed to the curb or something like that. I want to ditch them but I don't have anyone else to talk to or hang with, I was lonely at school because they weren't there help! Wat do I do
Flamesword15
Flamesword15 posted in Friends:
Friends are hard to find, I will say that, but it's easy to make new friends:)<3
Colorpaw
Colorpaw posted in Family Issues:
  "Colorpaw" wrote: God yes! My mom would kill me if she found me on this site! -.- It gets annoying sometimes. My dad is strict too, but maybe not as much. I have to keep sites where I have any kind of interaction with people I haven't met face to face a secret, and it gets hard sometimes because I'm on quite a few roleplay sites which obviously involve chatting/interacting with people. I trust everybody on those sites though, but try telling my mom that.     My parents have gotten a lot better since then, but they're still strict about the chat sites and all. My mom is still very strict, but not nearly as much as then. I guess it's because I've gotten older. I'll be 13 in a few days. c: ALSO. If any of you saw my other post, pretend you didn't xD For some reason I thought I'd posted the original forum post. xDD I guess that's what happens when you haven't been on a site in a couple of years, you start forgetting things.
tweenblogger
Thanks so much.  :love
Shannyboo3
I know exactly how you feel.  I'm going through the same thing. The thing to know is none of it's your fault.  And you can visit your mom or your dad.  You can try to get your mind of it by hanging out with your friends at school.  I feel your pain.   And I feel bad that this kind of stuff happens in life.  But god will make everything better. :)

play online games