Dish It’s Hall of Shame

Kidzworld’s Hall of Shame is back – and better than ever! We’re inviting all Kidzworld Members to submit your most embarrassing, hideous, mortifying, turn-your-face-red moment of all time – you know, the stuff you thought you’d never live down but are now ready to talk about in public!

We’ll pick the Most Mortifying Moments and induct them into the Hall of Shame by including them in a weekly round-up story. Here are the best-of-the-best embarrassing moments for the week – congrats to all our new Hall of Shamers!

Psst: To submit YOUR Hall of Shame moment, check out our step-by-step instructions at the very end of this story …

Curtsy Curse

Most Embarrassing MomentsHall of Shame

Submitted by: gg

I was in the middle of a dance when we came to the part where we had to bow down to the audience. But I bowed down the wrong way, so I was showing my butt to the audience!

Tankini Trouble

Most Embarrassing MomentsHall of Shame

Submitted by: Kit-Kat-Katy

I was walking on the beach with my new BF when I tripped over a roc, and fell flat on my face. I was in my tankini, which somehow came untied as I fell. When I stood up, it fell to the ground! Luckily, my BF understood, so we’re cool now!

Basket Bawl

Most Embarrassing MomentsHall of Shame

Submitted by: Basketbawful Birthday Shot

I had a basketball game on my birthday. During the game, my team made a shot and I didn't realize it, so I grabbed the rebound and tried again, and again … I finally got it, looked up and realized everyone was at the other end of the court just looking at me funny. Then my friend started laughing at me, as well as my family. I'll never live that down!

Itch Sitch

Most Embarrassing MomentsHall of Shame

Submitted by: cloe h2o

I was in computer class when I got an irritating itch on the side of my nose, so naturally I scratched it. The teacher said, "Go wash your hands! You’re 11 years old; only three-year-olds pick their noses!"

Snort Court

Most Embarrassing MomentsHall of Shame

Submitted by: YDNTK

I was sitting next to my crush in class. I decided to take a sip from my water bottle when he told me a joke. It was so funny that water came flying out of my mouth and out of my nose all over him and his papers! Everybody started laughing and, the worst part is, he was mad at me and would not talk to me for two weeks!

Wrong Room

Most Embarrassing MomentsHall of Shame

Submitted by: Dunker

I had to go to the bathroom at school, but I accidentally went into the boys’ room instead of the girls’. But before I could leave I heard footsteps and two boys came in. I stood on the toilet lid so they wouldn’t see my shoes under the door but, all of a sudden, my foot slipped and I fell in the toilet! I had a wet foot all day!

Stage Fright

Most Embarrassing MomentsHall of Shame

Submitted by: lilmissamazing

I was singing on stage at the talent show when suddenly I coughed so hard that I fell down. It was too embarrassing!

Mom Bomb

Most Embarrassing MomentsHall of Shame

Submitted by: ashlen201

I was daydreaming about my crush in class. My mom happened to be our substitute teacher that day and she said, “Stop dreaming about …” and she said my crush’s name! The whole class laughed and giggled and pointed!

Mask Attack

Most Embarrassing MomentsHall of Shame

Submitted by: Soraru

I was playing hide and seek with my little cousins. I was walking around the house in dead silence when the youngest jumped out with a fake face-paint mask on. I slipped backward and slammed into the coffee table. Ouch!

Water Woes

Most Embarrassing MomentsHall of Shame

Submitted by: Twister

I was at the swimming pool, going down a water slide on my stomach full speed. I was going so fast it hurt. I hit the water and when I came up everyone was laughing because my swim trunks had come off!

Have Your Say

Think YOU can out-embarrass these Hall of Shamers??? Here’s how to submit your Hall of Shame moment to us (make sure you follow these steps carefully, or your message might get missed):

1. Go to the Dear Dish-it web form
  2. Type in your secret nickname
  3. Make sure you type HALL OF SHAME in the subject line
  4. Type out your hall of Shame moment - be as detailed as possible for a better chance of making the weekly top 10!
  5. Click on the Send Question button and you’re done!

41 Comments

latest videos

Hall of Shame - Pick the Winner!

• Getting caught singing the Frosted Flakes song.
  • Getting caught by your crush singing a goofy song.
  • Losing your tankini in front of your BF's friends.
  • Having people think you said you like a dorky guy.

Micro_hall of shame_micro
Micro_hall of shame_micro
Micro_shame_preview

HannahG
HannahG posted in Family Issues:
Talk to your parents about it. Tell them you didn't like your Christmas gift, and don't let your brother boss you around. Your parents can, your brother can't. Your parents gave you life, sorry to tell you but they can do anything they want if it's legal. But your brother can't. Let your parents know that you shouldn't have gotten in trouble for the stuff he doesn't. Tell them he makes you feel really awful and you don't like it. If they're good people they'll understand.
HannahG
HannahG posted in Friends:
I would stop being friends with her. I mean she should understand that it'd be mean to do that. It's hard to help your friend get through a breakup when you're dating the same person. Plus you don't even know if she was trying to break you guys up so she could be with him.
HannahG
HannahG posted in Friends:
You want to know if he likes you or not? Just ask him. It's not as bad as people say-I mean, it's a question. It looks like he does, so he probably does. It's not that big of a deal.
HannahG
HannahG posted in Friends:
Talk to your friend. Tell her that this is the first guy that's ever liked you but you don't want her to get mad at you for stealing him from her. But understand she likes him too so don't get mad if she doesn't want you dating him. Nicely decide which of you should get him instead of the other. Chances are she might be thinking the same thing.
Nisya-