Reducing Your Carbon Footprint
There is so much environmental mess in the world today, more and more people are changing their own daily lifestyles to change things around. Even though the human population is out of control, if we all spread the education on how to reduce our carbon footprints one person at a time… we might be able to save the World.
Greenhouse Gas Courtesy of saferenvironment.wordpress.com
World Wildlife Fund Courtesy of blog.firespring.com
Hands Across the Globe Courtesy of powerfulmothers.wordpress.com
McDonalds Courtesy of care2.com
Let’s make a list of some of the things that we can easily do on a daily basis to reduce our carbon footprint:
- No more cars! Oh my God, how much cleaner the World would be if we all just rode our bicycles everywhere. And wow! Everyone would be super fit and looking good from all the exercise they are getting from riding their bike everyday.
- Turn off your TV! Do you ever leave the TV on just to keep you company. Or do you forget to turn off your computer. Some people just leave their computer on all the time. This is such a waste of energy and a waste of your parent’s money.
- More vegetables please! Try to bring down your intake of Big Macs and instead eat something green, organic and local. It’s not easy but it will help make the World grow! Here’s the equation:
- Eating vegetables = growing gardens = Growing World!
- Eating hamburgers = more cattle + less rainforest = Shrinking World
Children Are the Future
Do not think for one moment that you don’t make a difference! The World has many corrupt and dangerous leaders that are blindly polluting the World. You need to change things! You need to get involved. You need to become the next World leader to change the direction we are heading.
How do you get involved?
There are some massive organizations that are growing rapidly. But they need more support every year so they can gain the power to make a difference. Here are some of the top environmental organizations that need you to get involved:
- World Wildlife Fund
- New American Dream
- Friends of the Earth
- David Suzuki Foundation
Have your say...
What do you do to reduce your carbon footprint? Let us know in the comments below!