Valentine's Day Fashion 2013
Make a statement this Valentine's Day and wear red, pink and heart-prints with style! You don't need to have a boyfriend or girlfriend to get into the festive spirit! It's always just so much fun to dress up in bright colours and wear heart-print clothing and accessories like a cute heart sweatshirt, heart-shaped hair accessories or a heart necklace. These things never go out of style so you're in luck if you want to treat yourself to something special this Valentine's Day. Go wild and wear head to pink or red. Better yet, clash red and pink together for an unforgettable look - no matter what you decide to wear, just be sure to make it your own!
1. Wear a fun love-themed sweatshirt. It doesn't need to be pink or red - just spread the love!
2. A pink or red dress is a classic. Pair with clashing tights or sneakers for a fun look.
3. Heart-print sneakers - you don't need an excuse to get these cute sneakers!
4. Heart necklace - give one to your best friend!
5. Valentine's Day tights - these heart tights are so festive!
6. Heart purse - a pop of colour you can carry all year!
7. We heart patterned socks!
Have your say
What are you wearing for Valentine's Day this year?