Rio 2 Summer Survival Guide
Get ready to shake your tail feathers! Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment takes you deep into the Brazilian Amazon Rainforest for the most fun you’ll have all summer, as RIO 2 debuts on 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray and DVD July 15th. Just in time for summer vacation, this hilarious family adventure will samba its way into your home with exciting bonus features and extras everyone will enjoy. Jewel tries to teach her little one’s that being outdoors and giving technology a rest is so important! Balance is key! To prepare you for the release of Rio 2 onto DVD and Blu-ray, we have compiled a Summer Survival Bucket List so you can enjoy some fun in the sun, or some indoor activities without technology, before watching Rio 2!
- Wear Sunscreen
- Go to the beach
- Build a sandcastle
- Look for sand crabs, but set them free before you head home!
- Have a picnic with your family
- Go for a bike ride, don’t forget your helmet!
- Go to the park and swing on the swings
- Have a coloring contest with your friends
- Make homemade popsicles
- Play soccer in the backyard
- Ask your parents if you can can bake cookies together
- Read a book
- Go swimming
- Play in the sprinklers
- Play basketball
- Throw a frisbee
- Build a fort
- Roast marshmallows for S’mores
- Paint a picture
- Watch Rio 2!
Rio 2 is now available on Digital HD and on Blu-ray + DVD July 15th!
Have Your Say
What is your favorite summer activity? Comment below and let us know!
Rio 2 Trailer