Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses :: PS2 Game Review
Good news Yu-Gi-Oh! fans! The Duelists of the Roses for the Playstation 2 is available in a store near you. Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists of the Roses takes the card strategy of Yu-Gi-Oh!, adds a battle board and brings it all to life with PS2 graphics.
The story is that you're summoned to the past to duel for a noble house that can't duel their way out of a paper bag. It's up to you to save them but what's cool is that you can ditch 'em and join the bad guys, if you're into that kind of thing.Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists of the Roses is like playing the card game but your monsters come to life with battle animations. Plus, you battle on a map and can move all your monsters around like chess pieces to outwit your opponent. It totally adds to the strategy!
- Yu-Gi-Oh! monster battles with 3D graphics!
- Free Yu-Gi-Oh! cards!
- Battle board adds new strategies to dueling.
- You can choose to join with Yami Yugi or with Kaiba.
- The bosses are way too hard at first - you have to power up lots.
- The graphics and sound FX could be better.
Are The Controls Hard To Learn?
If you can play Yu-Gi-Oh! they're easy, otherwise they'll take about an hour.
How Hard Is It?
The main villains are really hard, but you can power up before you fight them.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Duel Stories Gameboy Review
- Yu-Gi-Oh! and Medabots Trading Cards!
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Game Tournaments & News
- Go Ask Gary - Harry Potter, Yu-Gi-Oh! & DBZ
- Go Ask Gary - Yu-Gi-Oh! & Pokemon Cheats & Help