The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap GBA Game Cheat List
22. Near the top of Crenel Wall you can use the Mole Mitts to enter a cave. Take the left path to get the piece.
23. Fuse Kinstones with the Minish living in the lower-left of Eastern Hill, then climb the giant beanstalk that grows and you'll find the piece.
24. Play Simon's Simulation game in Hyrule Town to get this piece.
25. When you have the Flippers, head to Hyrule Town and catch cuccos for Anju, eventually you will get this piece.
26. Search the pond near the shopkeeper's home at Lake Hylia to find this one. Please feed his poor lil' dog while you're there too, k? Thanks!
27. Near Hagen's cabin on Lake Hylia, this piece is sittin' on a dock.
28. Enter Waveblade's dojo at Lake Hylia for this piece.
29. Shrink to Minish size in the Minish Woods by the western entrance to the Minish Village. Swim past the pond and follow the path past the bridge until you find three caves, the one on the left has the piece.
30. Use the stump in the lower left of South Hyrule Field to shrink to Minish size. Jump into the river, swim North then East and enter the cave for the piece.
31. This piece is in the middle of the lake at the entrance to Veil Falls. Go swimmin' and it's yours!
32. In the upper-right of Castor Wilds is a pond. Jump in and you'll find a cave, head in and go to the far right to get the piece.
33. First, fuse Kinstones with Zill in Hyrule Town and the Minish living in the vase on the western side of the Minish Woods. Then head to the upper-left of Castor Wilds, shrink down and use the water-lily to cross the quicksand. Go through the log, down, right, through another log and then east to the lake. Swim to the cave in the lake, head in and take the fourth path from the left. Defeat some monsters, shove some blocks around and then, finally, you'll get it. Phew!
34. Head to the upper-left tombstone in the graveyard in the Royal Valley, shove it, climb down the stairs, split into three and move some blocks to get the piece.
35. In the fourth floor of the Palace of Winds, take the left path up, push the blocks into the pit, jump across the pit, head into the door and go up the path to get the piece.
36. Use the Roc's Cape to get this piece from a platform in the middle of Lake Hylia.
37. Head into the cave at the North shore of Lake Hylia. Take the upper-left path until you find a path going down. Use the Mole Mitts to dig through this and you'll come out near the piece on the dock at the North side of the Lon Lon Ranch.
38. First, fuse Kinstones with the Minish who lives in a crack in the ground on the East side of Lake Hylia. Then, when you have the Roc's Cape, head into the cave at the North shore of Lake Hylia, at the end is a beanstalk. Climb it to get this piece.
39. First, fuse Kinstones with Gale in the Cloud Tops. Then, from the Wind Crest at Veil Falls, head left and jump into the lake. Then swim North into the cave under the waterfall.
40. In Hyrule Town, turn tiny and sneak past the two cats into the cave on the water fountain. In the first room of this cave, head to the opposite shore to get this piece.
41. In Hyrule Town, use the Roc's Cape to jump up and hit the town bell to get this piece.
42. Once you can split into four, head to Hyrule Town and follow the Minish path in the school to get this piece.
43. First, fuse Kinstones with the Minish living in the house in the middle of the lake in the Minish Village in the Minish Woods. Then, head to Veil Falls and enter the cave in the lake. Use the Mole Mitts to dig your way to this piece.
44. In Hyrule Town, once you've collected all the figures available at Carlov's shop you'll get a medal. Show the medal to the guy chillin' outside of Mama's Cafe and he'll let you into the house on top of the cafe where you can get this piece.
Click Here for The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap Heart Container cheats.
That's it for The Legend of Zelda video game cheats and walkthroughs this week, but stick around and see what cheats Gary can come up with for next week. He'll get the 411 on all the coolest game codes! Don't forget, if you get stuck and need a game cheat code, and let him know!