No Stress Chess Review
Learn how to play chess the stress free way with Winning Moves No Stress Chess board game for kids.
Chess is a game of strategy and careful planning. You're always supposed to be thinking at least two moves ahead of your opponent, which can make things tricky! But, with Winning Moves' board game, No Stress Chess, the game does the thinking for you. Instead of strategizing, all you have to do is draw cards from a deck and they tell you which pieces to move and where to move them. Each type of chess piece has different rules as to where it can or cannot move, so having the cards help you along is great. The goal behind No Stress Chess is to get players familiar with the game so that they can eventually move on to play without the cards.
Now, while the cards definitely help you learn the moves of different pieces, they kind of hold you back from really learning Chess strategy. So, after playing the game with the cards a few times, try flipping the board over for a real game. The game comes with rules not only for No Stress Chess, but for regular Chess as well, so you should be playing like a pro in no time!
No Stress Chess - Thumbs Up
- Game comes complete with a two-sided board (one side for No Stress Chess and one side for regular Chess), black and white chess pieces and No Stress Chess playing cards.
- No Stress Chess cards make learning Chess moves much easier.
- Great for beginners who have never played Chess before, or peeps who just want to brush up on their skills.
No Stress Chess - Thumbs Down
- Playing with the cards takes the strategy out of the game.
- If you draw a card for a piece that you are unable to move, you lose a turn. This can make the game a little slow to start.
No Stress Chess Rating:
Age: 7 and up
Price Range Legend