Timetripper Board Game
Test your knowledge of history and pop culture with the family board game, Timetripper. Check out reviews of board games, toys, gadgets and electronics for kids and teens.
Take a journey through time and test your knowledge of history and pop culture with Timetripper - a trivia board game made by one of the inventors of Trivial Pursuit. Players are challenged to guess the years of historical events, such as the year the first internet connection was made (1969) or the year Heinz Ketchup was invented (1876.) Players roll the dice to see if they need to guess the exact year or be within a year or two of the correct answer. Many of the questions are about events from the '60s, '70s and '80s, so unless you're a major bookworm/nerd, be prepared to get smoked by your parents or other adults in this game almost every time. But there are also lots of other more recent events that are listed, so teenagers will still have a chance to get some correct answers. Timetripper is a good family trivia game to play in teams with parents and grandparents and the events listed will jog personal memories that will get people talking about fun stories from the past.
Timetripper Board Game - Thumbs Up
- Game is easy to set up and learn.
- Fun way of learning about history and pop culture.
- Game gets players talking about personal memories of famous events.
Timetripper Board Game - Thumbs Down
- Lots of questions from the 1960s and 1970s, so your parents will win almost every time.
Time Tripper Board Game Rating:
Age: 12 and up
Price Range Legend
- Television Trivia: Don't Quote Me Board Game
- The Chronicles of Naria Board Game
- Shout About Movies DVD Trivia
- Monsters Menace America Board Game Review
- Get More Board Game Reviews Here!