Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Independence Day: The Fourth of July

On July 4 Americans celebrate Independence Day. The history behind this holiday - which dates all the way back to 1776 - includes a tea party, a massacre, treason, war, secret meetings and one very important written document. Back to Article

anime_lover
anime_lover wrote:
2011-07-04 11:55:30 -0700

I woke the fact their not letting us do fireworks this year,THOSE PEOPLE SUCK Dazed

Skool girl ♥
Skool girl ♥ wrote:
2011-07-04 10:35:32 -0700

im spendin 4th of july everywhere

♥EmoAnaliese♥_1776396
♥EmoAnaliese♥_1776396 wrote:
2011-07-04 09:50:42 -0700

Happy 4th Of july =D

NinaNina
NinaNina wrote:
2011-07-04 09:43:38 -0700

Lol...., I meant Happy Independence Day/ 4th of July..., I just woke up and my brain isn't here all the way...,, LOL

iluvbieber
iluvbieber wrote:
2011-07-04 09:41:45 -0700

I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T do you know what that means? Lol Happy Independence Day!!!

Kuh-uteChickRock1017
Kuh-uteChickRock1017 wrote:
2011-07-04 09:37:04 -0700

For the first time since I was born I am not going anything for the 4th except watch the fireworks on tv and where my Liberty shirt!

KierstenD.R.

leah151013 wrote:
2011-07-04 09:27:39 -0700

Happy 4th of July!!!!

maddi143
maddi143 wrote:
2011-07-04 08:47:47 -0700

the fireworks r gonna put my name

PinkCandy11
PinkCandy11 wrote:
2011-07-04 08:18:16 -0700

Can't wait to pop some fireworks!!! (:

prettybritty24
prettybritty24 wrote:
2011-07-04 06:57:08 -0700

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

ThatGirlNamedTaylor_1721812
ThatGirlNamedTaylor_1721812 wrote:
2011-07-03 19:31:56 -0700

Im Gonna Write My Name In Sparklers! Big Grin

jazzlover321
jazzlover321 wrote:
2011-07-03 19:30:20 -0700

Man fire works are banned hear D:

lionheart12
lionheart12 wrote:
2011-07-03 19:29:40 -0700

How do you not like this?

random ninja xD

random ninja xD wrote:
2011-07-03 18:29:52 -0700

Hehe, The Fourth Of July Sounds Just Like Guyforks Night At My House ^.^

Mahatama
Mahatama wrote:
2011-07-03 18:17:59 -0700

Great more reason for blind patriotism. You do realise that the US is on the verge of bankruptcy and has a almost completely failed foreign policy as well as being vastly behind Europe in social policy.

webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24 wrote:
2011-07-03 15:48:31 -0700

I love the fourth of July. My first reason being, I move up a year each July fourth in my years, and the second reason being I LOVE to watch the fireworks.

Fireworks-poll

Coolest Thing About the Fourth of July?

• Fireworks.
  • Picnics at the park.
  • BBQs with my family.
  • All the cool parades.

Micro_july4_micro
If you don’t believe American celebs love their country as much as you do, it’s about time you ch...
When the first settlers arrived from Europe, they settled on the East Coast of America because it...
Micro_us_independence_day-micro
Independence Day is perfect for three things: BBQ, fireworks and sports! Here are a few games you...
Micro_july_micro
There are tons of holidays to celebrate in July, including Canada Day, the Fourth of July in the ...
Micro_happy-canada-day-micro
For most Canadians, Canada Day is about BBQs fireworks and warm weather (plus a day off work!). B...

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"-Karpov-" wrote:A loaded question is not how you should decide ethical choices Exactly. Those decisions need a bit more objectivity (;
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:With the DNA analysis techniques and other methods it's not likely that we would wrongly execute anyone and something that would come out of it is the family of the victim feeling a little better and then they may feel they can try and move on and that's something you have to think about, if a member of your family was brutally murdered wouldn't you want the murderer to be executed?? i know i would and i just feel it should come to my country   Forensic science is largely in its infancy and isn't very reliable. Something like ~0.5% of people convicted are convicted wrongly A loaded question is not how you should decide ethical choices
jaymir2cool14
jaymir2cool14 posted in Debating:
DEATH PENALTY MY A$$ TURTURE THEM #######
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:With the DNA analysis techniques and other methods it's not likely that we would wrongly execute anyone and something that would come out of it is the family of the victim feeling a little better and then they may feel they can try and move on and that's something you have to think about, if a member of your family was brutally murdered wouldn't you want the murderer to be executed?? i know i would and i just feel it should come to my country   You're going to base the life of a potentially innocent man on a "not likely" basis??? No. I wouldn't. Do you even know what it feels like to have a family member murdered? For the first few weeks, oh yes. You want them to die in the worst way possible. But, once you become lucid, you understand what you're actually advocating. If you haven't experienced something yourself, don't say that it is the way that you think it is.
KittySauceGaming
[center][fancypost bgcolor=white bordercolor=orange; orderwidth= ###########################.###########.######################-angel365/animefox.jpg[/fancyimage][font=georgia] Just tesing if this works. I go on WCRPG, and use simple fancyposts. I wonder if this one works on KW!