Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Kid Inventors in History

Regardless of age, it only takes one person to make a difference. Like the 11 year-old who invented the Popsicle. And the 13 year-old who designed the state of Alaska's flag. I bet current governor Sarah Palin did not know that! Read on for more. Back to Article

Sanfrancisco49ergirl
Sanfrancisco49ergirl wrote:
2014-11-19 18:37:40 -0800

smile

Sanfrancisco49ergirl
Sanfrancisco49ergirl wrote:
2014-11-19 18:37:33 -0800

Nice ! : )

FireWolfRain
FireWolfRain wrote:
2014-11-19 15:28:58 -0800

I thought the flag thing was for Canada. Frustrated But it's cool. Kids are awesome.

DarkDead
DarkDead wrote:
2014-01-22 07:37:34 -0800

I read about the kid who invented the popsicle

I_LOVE_FASHION!
I_LOVE_FASHION! wrote:
2014-01-07 15:41:44 -0800

That's sooooo cool! I never knew these things!

disney princess
disney princess wrote:
2014-01-07 09:59:36 -0800

great!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-20 10:15:52 -0800

Popsicles!

ReeceBby_15_2008898
ReeceBby_15_2008898 wrote:
2013-07-17 11:48:02 -0700

Thats awesome. Is there like anything else you can invent??

tiredofemgirls
tiredofemgirls wrote:
2013-07-17 11:44:55 -0700

yes awesome lol

JimS1203_1718791
JimS1203_1718791 wrote:
2011-03-03 03:26:59 -0800

Another fun one was Joseph-Armand Bombardier, who invented the modern snowmobile in his garage after taking apart his dad's car and laying it all over the outdoor patio furniture. Eventually they refined it (with skis in the front for steering) and it became a commercial success! Yay kids!

When Was the First Computer Game Invented?

• 1950.
  • 1962.
  • 1984.
  • 2000.

Micro_history-of-baskertball-micro
Basketball has come a long way. The game has evolved from an awkward dorky game with no dribbling...
Micro_a m
It's time for a new sport to be invented and as the youngest generation, it's your job to be crea...
Micro_a mic
There is a new car company in Japan making cars that run completely on water! The strange thing i...
Micro_a micro
Have you ever thought about the internet? How big is it? How much information do you have access ...

Random in the forums

GawjussGracieex
Dear god this got bumped :O YAY
FroggyBurton
FroggyBurton posted in New Users:
Greetings to whom reads this! My name is Howard and I want to welcome you to KidzWorld! So many kids waiting to be your friend! Feeling a bit shy to meet new people? Not to worry! Kids here are very friendly especially Jr. Mods, Mods and Admins! They all bring safety to this website and only try to make your needs/wants fulfilled. Please don't hesitate to ask me questions or add me :D
MovingBrick
MovingBrick posted in General:
Dear god this got bumped
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer posted in Debating:
Oh! and if you did know about this, and sent an ##### to our school, then thank you for the support. :) We'll never be able to get over it, but we'll get by.  Thanks! :) R.I.P Mrs Maguire, gone but never forgotten...  :angel (Sorry for clogging up this debate, but the moral of the story is world wide, people are getting away with crimes like murder, and/or hurting somebody seriously...  This needs to be stopped... If the death penalty came back, I know for a fact it would scare people into doing the right thing, I don't know about America, but I'm sure it would in England.)
MissFrankTurner