Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Protecting Your Mouth

Every year in the United States, kids lose around five million teeth while playing sports. Don't lose your pearly whites - wear a mouth guard. The tooth fairy doesn't pay that much anyway. Back to Article

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-07-03 15:31:54 -0700

O_+O

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-02-15 16:02:06 -0800

o_o

;Sweerve
;Sweerve wrote:
2012-11-17 11:46:27 -0800

That picture is kinda scary........

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-17 09:32:06 -0700

xD!

MusicLuver101
MusicLuver101 wrote:
2011-09-16 19:32:11 -0700

I thought that this page was about cursing XD

peanutbutter1115
peanutbutter1115 wrote:
2011-09-16 12:39:32 -0700

I got hit in the face with a soccer ball before not fun but I kept playing my game cause I'm cool like that Tongue Out

CookieAngel
CookieAngel wrote:
2011-09-16 12:36:57 -0700

I Would LOVE To Get Another £5-£10 From My Parents But It Would Be PAINFUL Knocking Out A Tooth That Wasn't Wobbly To Start With... OUCH! Frown

aleX Xander
aleX Xander wrote:
2011-09-16 12:26:01 -0700

i would hate to get smacked in the face with a bat

Roit
Roit wrote:
2011-09-16 12:19:28 -0700

wierd

alexis rocks
alexis rocks wrote:
2011-08-07 20:51:19 -0700

kool

Most Painful Way to Lose Teeth?

• Getting whacked in the mouth with a hockey stick.
  • Getting smoked in the teeth with a baseball.
  • Landing mouth first on the sidewalk while skateboarding.
  • A nutbar dentist with a rusty pair of plyers.

Micro_braces_micro
Jazzlover321 asks: “I need braces but I’m scared because people say it’s painful. My friend Ava s...
Micro_wisdom teeth_micro
Ouch! Why are those four molars at the very back of your mouth hurting you? Well, those molars (a...
Micro_white_micro
short brunette asks: "I tried whitening toothpaste but they're still yellow and I don't smile muc...

bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
"daredog" wrote:I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Well, that takes bravery, and I can admire that at least.
Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So I like this guy in school. But I don't know if he likes me. How can I tell if he likes me? Does he like me?
Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom