Comments

Protecting Your Mouth

Every year in the United States, kids lose around five million teeth while playing sports. Don't lose your pearly whites - wear a mouth guard. The tooth fairy doesn't pay that much anyway. Back to Article

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-07-03 15:31:54 -0700

O_+O

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-02-15 16:02:06 -0800

o_o

;Sweerve
;Sweerve wrote:
2012-11-17 11:46:27 -0800

That picture is kinda scary........

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-17 09:32:06 -0700

xD!

MusicLuver101
MusicLuver101 wrote:
2011-09-16 19:32:11 -0700

I thought that this page was about cursing XD

peanutbutter1115
peanutbutter1115 wrote:
2011-09-16 12:39:32 -0700

I got hit in the face with a soccer ball before not fun but I kept playing my game cause I'm cool like that Tongue Out

CookieAngel
CookieAngel wrote:
2011-09-16 12:36:57 -0700

I Would LOVE To Get Another £5-£10 From My Parents But It Would Be PAINFUL Knocking Out A Tooth That Wasn't Wobbly To Start With... OUCH! Frown

aleX Xander
aleX Xander wrote:
2011-09-16 12:26:01 -0700

i would hate to get smacked in the face with a bat

Roit
Roit wrote:
2011-09-16 12:19:28 -0700

wierd

alexis rocks
alexis rocks wrote:
2011-08-07 20:51:19 -0700

kool

Most Painful Way to Lose Teeth?

• Getting whacked in the mouth with a hockey stick.
  • Getting smoked in the teeth with a baseball.
  • Landing mouth first on the sidewalk while skateboarding.
  • A nutbar dentist with a rusty pair of plyers.

Micro_braces_micro
Jazzlover321 asks: “I need braces but I’m scared because people say it’s painful. My friend Ava s...
Micro_wisdom teeth_micro
Ouch! Why are those four molars at the very back of your mouth hurting you? Well, those molars (a...
Micro_white_micro
short brunette asks: "I tried whitening toothpaste but they're still yellow and I don't smile muc...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.