Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Protecting Your Mouth

Every year in the United States, kids lose around five million teeth while playing sports. Don't lose your pearly whites - wear a mouth guard. The tooth fairy doesn't pay that much anyway. Back to Article

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-07-03 15:31:54 -0700

O_+O

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-02-15 16:02:06 -0800

o_o

;Sweerve
;Sweerve wrote:
2012-11-17 11:46:27 -0800

That picture is kinda scary........

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-17 09:32:06 -0700

xD!

MusicLuver101
MusicLuver101 wrote:
2011-09-16 19:32:11 -0700

I thought that this page was about cursing XD

peanutbutter1115
peanutbutter1115 wrote:
2011-09-16 12:39:32 -0700

I got hit in the face with a soccer ball before not fun but I kept playing my game cause I'm cool like that Tongue Out

CookieAngel
CookieAngel wrote:
2011-09-16 12:36:57 -0700

I Would LOVE To Get Another £5-£10 From My Parents But It Would Be PAINFUL Knocking Out A Tooth That Wasn't Wobbly To Start With... OUCH! Frown

aleX Xander
aleX Xander wrote:
2011-09-16 12:26:01 -0700

i would hate to get smacked in the face with a bat

Roit
Roit wrote:
2011-09-16 12:19:28 -0700

wierd

alexis rocks
alexis rocks wrote:
2011-08-07 20:51:19 -0700

kool

Most Painful Way to Lose Teeth?

• Getting whacked in the mouth with a hockey stick.
  • Getting smoked in the teeth with a baseball.
  • Landing mouth first on the sidewalk while skateboarding.
  • A nutbar dentist with a rusty pair of plyers.

Micro_braces_micro
Jazzlover321 asks: “I need braces but I’m scared because people say it’s painful. My friend Ava s...
Micro_wisdom teeth_micro
Ouch! Why are those four molars at the very back of your mouth hurting you? Well, those molars (a...
Micro_white_micro
short brunette asks: "I tried whitening toothpaste but they're still yellow and I don't smile muc...

sparkly_chick
Sometimes we get along all happily. Other times, conversations end with door slamming and yelling. Whenever I try to tell her that we need to work on this, she just says I'm being dramatic. It seems like one second we're laughing, then next we're fighting. She's 20, so the age difference is one of the problems. I really want to reconnect with my sister, but I don't know how. Help!
sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick posted in Style:
Ugh. Usually on Wednesdays, I have a cherry coke t-shirt with some Jean shorts. That t-shirt got RIPPED. D: Anyways I can barely make it through the week. I have a closet full of clothes, but there's only about 8 t-shirts that are nice looking. Hopefully soon there'll be a new clothes store, and soon I'll start wearing my winter clothes, but I need help for the PRESENT. Any ideas?
ChickenGoPowPow
I would say just talk to the guy an ask him, but I know you would be scared. But anyway, just take it slow. Talk to the guy, an try to be friends with him. If he shows any signs of him liking you.. For example: He likes looking at you, tries to make you laugh, or likes being around you.. then that's mostly a sign.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
A small earring :) Nothing else in my body :p :D♥
reply 1 day
bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
reply 2 days