Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Protecting Your Mouth

Every year in the United States, kids lose around five million teeth while playing sports. Don't lose your pearly whites - wear a mouth guard. The tooth fairy doesn't pay that much anyway. Back to Article

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-07-03 15:31:54 -0700

O_+O

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-02-15 16:02:06 -0800

o_o

;Sweerve
;Sweerve wrote:
2012-11-17 11:46:27 -0800

That picture is kinda scary........

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-17 09:32:06 -0700

xD!

MusicLuver101
MusicLuver101 wrote:
2011-09-16 19:32:11 -0700

I thought that this page was about cursing XD

peanutbutter1115
peanutbutter1115 wrote:
2011-09-16 12:39:32 -0700

I got hit in the face with a soccer ball before not fun but I kept playing my game cause I'm cool like that Tongue Out

CookieAngel
CookieAngel wrote:
2011-09-16 12:36:57 -0700

I Would LOVE To Get Another £5-£10 From My Parents But It Would Be PAINFUL Knocking Out A Tooth That Wasn't Wobbly To Start With... OUCH! Frown

aleX Xander
aleX Xander wrote:
2011-09-16 12:26:01 -0700

i would hate to get smacked in the face with a bat

Roit
Roit wrote:
2011-09-16 12:19:28 -0700

wierd

alexis rocks
alexis rocks wrote:
2011-08-07 20:51:19 -0700

kool

Most Painful Way to Lose Teeth?

• Getting whacked in the mouth with a hockey stick.
  • Getting smoked in the teeth with a baseball.
  • Landing mouth first on the sidewalk while skateboarding.
  • A nutbar dentist with a rusty pair of plyers.

Micro_braces_micro
Jazzlover321 asks: “I need braces but I’m scared because people say it’s painful. My friend Ava s...
Micro_wisdom teeth_micro
Ouch! Why are those four molars at the very back of your mouth hurting you? Well, those molars (a...
Micro_white_micro
short brunette asks: "I tried whitening toothpaste but they're still yellow and I don't smile muc...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.