Comments

Protecting Your Mouth

Every year in the United States, kids lose around five million teeth while playing sports. Don't lose your pearly whites - wear a mouth guard. The tooth fairy doesn't pay that much anyway. Back to Article

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-07-03 15:31:54 -0700

O_+O

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-02-15 16:02:06 -0800

o_o

;Sweerve
;Sweerve wrote:
2012-11-17 11:46:27 -0800

That picture is kinda scary........

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-17 09:32:06 -0700

xD!

MusicLuver101
MusicLuver101 wrote:
2011-09-16 19:32:11 -0700

I thought that this page was about cursing XD

peanutbutter1115
peanutbutter1115 wrote:
2011-09-16 12:39:32 -0700

I got hit in the face with a soccer ball before not fun but I kept playing my game cause I'm cool like that Tongue Out

CookieAngel
CookieAngel wrote:
2011-09-16 12:36:57 -0700

I Would LOVE To Get Another £5-£10 From My Parents But It Would Be PAINFUL Knocking Out A Tooth That Wasn't Wobbly To Start With... OUCH! Frown

aleX Xander
aleX Xander wrote:
2011-09-16 12:26:01 -0700

i would hate to get smacked in the face with a bat

Roit
Roit wrote:
2011-09-16 12:19:28 -0700

wierd

alexis rocks
alexis rocks wrote:
2011-08-07 20:51:19 -0700

kool

Most Painful Way to Lose Teeth?

• Getting whacked in the mouth with a hockey stick.
  • Getting smoked in the teeth with a baseball.
  • Landing mouth first on the sidewalk while skateboarding.
  • A nutbar dentist with a rusty pair of plyers.

Micro_braces_micro
Jazzlover321 asks: “I need braces but I’m scared because people say it’s painful. My friend Ava s...
Micro_wisdom teeth_micro
Ouch! Why are those four molars at the very back of your mouth hurting you? Well, those molars (a...
Micro_white_micro
short brunette asks: "I tried whitening toothpaste but they're still yellow and I don't smile muc...

pinksaran
Ok
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel