LEGO BIONICLE Phantoka Kit Reviews
The fierce battles continue as the new Toa heroes battle the Brotherhood of Makuta! We review these new kits.
In the huge cave of Karda Nui the battle rages in the air as the Toa Nuva battle the Brotherhood of Makuta! The BIONICLE Phantoka LEGO kits let you bring the action home with new Midak Skyblaster and Tridax Pod weapons. The Toa are also teaming up with the Matorans, but the shadow leeches have turned some villagers evil so the Brotherhood of Makuta have allies as well!
Phantoka Phour One One
There are six new kits to collect, each has about 50 pieces and becomes a fantastic figure once it's built. Not only do they look awesome, they're easy to pose! Here they are:
- Toa Kopaka - Ice warrior with the Mask of X-Ray Vision.
- Toa Lewa - Air warrior with the Mask of Levitation.
- Toa Pohatu - Stone warrior with the Mask of Speed.
- Antroz - Ruler of Karda Nui with the Mask of Corruption.
- Chirox - Insane shadow master with the Mask of Silence.
- Vamprah - Deadly hunter with the Mask of Hunger.
The Toa kits have awesome Midak Skyblaster dart-launching guns but the bad guys get the even cooler Tridax Pods. The pods erupt from their chest, popping open and scattering shadow leeches when they land. Sweet! Each kit also has a really cool 14-piece Matoran kit it can combine with for extra battle powers. Unfortunately, they combine by plugging the Matoran into their partners' butt! It looks a bit rude...
- Easy to build.
- Wicked Tridax Pods and shadow leeches!
- Fantastic pieces - claws, swords, propellers and more!
- Combining with a Matoran looks rude...
Age: 7 and up
Price Range Legend
- LEGO BIONICLE Toa Mahri Kit Review
- LEGO Creator: Monster Dino Kit Review
- LEGO BIONICLE Barraki Toy Kit Review
- SpongeBob LEGO Playsets