Comments

Scary Places 3 :: The Queen Mary Luxury Liner

The Queen Mary is not only one of California's most famous residents, she's also the spookiest. Find out why! Back to Article

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-01-08 16:33:19 -0800

Epic... I ;ove haunting stories

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-10 19:22:42 -0800

I would never xD

BabyWinter12
BabyWinter12 wrote:
2013-10-06 10:36:43 -0700

i wouldnt dare to go. even if it was a dare, i'd be a scaredy cat just to not die...

swimmer01
swimmer01 wrote:
2013-09-04 11:32:04 -0700

I have been there. I live on San Diego...

slushpuppy20_2542966
slushpuppy20_2542966 wrote:
2013-08-31 18:29:18 -0700

ghost smile

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-08-31 17:27:08 -0700

Nice ship, might wanna go thee too, I just cant help it, I love scare places and stuff, Thats why I love halloween so much!!!

JustStopAndWalkAway

JustStopAndWalkAway wrote:
2013-08-01 08:24:22 -0700

can

moongemowl
moongemowl wrote:
2013-07-31 13:21:26 -0700

Did this for a quest, spooky but I loved it!

Rescueluv
Rescueluv wrote:
2013-07-23 20:36:10 -0700

I live in long beach onh no

rithma
rithma wrote:
2013-07-21 22:16:04 -0700

im scared lol

Capius_2513498
Capius_2513498 wrote:
2013-07-21 18:00:49 -0700

I get so scared just reading some of this stuff

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-07-20 08:33:40 -0700

i dont really belive ghosts

donnabug13
donnabug13 wrote:
2013-07-19 22:01:08 -0700

ok this is random but i seen a real ghosts before and they just want help

flowertam
flowertam wrote:
2013-07-19 10:57:27 -0700

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

snoopy430
snoopy430 wrote:
2013-07-18 15:15:38 -0700

fake

Kyle689
Kyle689 wrote:
2013-07-18 14:21:04 -0700

I wanna hear them for myself

Ghost-poll

Do Ghost Movies Give You Nightmares?

• Sometimes.
  • Only if they're really scary!

Micro_a micro
Halloween is open season to pull all your scariest pranks on your friends and family. Here are Ki...
Micro_a micro
Strange noises are the most common clues that a house is haunted. But… for a house to make the Ki...
Micro_a micro
If you’re planning a Halloween Slumber Party, line up some spooky movies that you can watch while...

Random in the forums

XxneonhipsterxX
-at the bathroom-  kenny felt like dark power came in him his eyes turn red when he look at the mirror and smriked he did a laugh and he was thinking about vanguard so he flew over to vanguard lair and to be his little helper or best friend  at vanguard lair vanguard: VAN-MA WHERE MY RED JEWEL  van-ma: why are you mad T_T  vanguard: NO IM PISSED SO PISSED  kenny felw to vanguard lair  kenny: boss im here  vanguard: WHAT DO YOU WANT KENNY  kenny: oh well i become one of the evil team now  vanguard: -grin- van-ma never mind my plan going great so kenny you want revenge form some people  kenny: oh yes boss i really want too  vanguard: well well welcome back best friend -vanguard went to his max anime pillow- I TOLD YOU HE BECOME EVIL BUT YOU DONT LISTEN TO ME HONEY OH HUSBENDS THESE DAYS -###### the pillow side-  kenny: still loves max  van-ma: YUP T_T at the jail  mason: so are they going to let you out  david: my mom did a deal with the court she has to pay 400 dollar to get me out  max: YOUR KIDDING  crystal was following them until crystal went up to them without no notice  crystal: you boys need help with this drama - ♥  david: did you hear something  max: i did    tanner: who there  crystal: over here boys  david: A GHOST FROM THE WORLD IN 2000 YEARS  mason: a wha wha david: a ghost from 2000 years THE FUTURE  crystal: THATS RIGHT I WAS TIRED OF YALL ACTING SILLY AND ALL SO IM GONNA HELP YALL  TO BE CONTINUED
-MyChemicalDiscoBoy-
I would name myself Veronica. I already tell people that's my name on here anyway.
reply about 1 hour
XxneonhipsterxX
supernatural adventures  episode 10 kenny needs a leader  david got in the police car he look down his face was shocked he wanted to know what was going on the whole school that had classes with windows saw went and saw thru the glass everyone was shocked themselves until tanner got to his range the bell rang and everyone was talking about david and the cops kenny smriked with evil knowing he did something wrong but for revenge tanner went to kenny  tanner: WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT WHY DID YOU CALL POLICE AND LIED YOU LITTLE FOOL  mason: calm down tanner max calm him down i got this  max: it gonna be ok -hold hand- im so damn piss myself  kenny: he he well this is revenge i would say myself huh tanner max and elsa -smrik-  mason: hey LISTEN UP KENNY OR SHOULD I SAY VANGUARD HELPER I THOUGHT WE MADE A DEAL TO NOT BE IN VANGUARDS SIDE  kenny: he he mason you know -touch mason smooth face- you cant trust everyone -kenny lean over to mason ear and whispered- i think your mason you really turn me on i wish i kiss you more cause if i did you would know you be my boyfriend right handsome  mason: YOU ARE JUST SICK YOUR NOT THE KENNY I USED TO KNOW  max: WHAT did he say  mason: LET ME AT HIM  tanner: mason -grab his arm- WHAT DID HE SAY  kenny: just something i wish could happen and you max - lean over to max ear and whisper- did you know at that chistmas party where know that tanner had feelings for you he still does and did you also know he make out with you that night when you where sleeping i hope you understand  max:......i....i  tanner: WHATEVER YOU SAID KENNY YOU BECAME A MONSTER SOMEONE WHO JUST SICK I REALLY LOVE TO BATTLE YOU -smrik-  balls of fire came on tanners hands kenny nature power came over his arms  kenny: you battle vs me  mason: NO VS ALL OF US MAX ME AND TANNER AND DAVID IF HE GETS OUT OF JAIL  kenny: he he are you sure crystal came back and was overhearing the boys  tanner: lets do it at a time friday 5:00 am dont be late  kenny: ha...i make there -come close to mason and ###### his cheek- bye handsome he -leaves to the bathroom-  max: COME ON GUYS WE HAVE TO GET DAVID OUT OF JAIL  tanner: what about your training  max: dont worry i will make lets just go  -the boys head to the jail-  ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
reply about 1 hour
HeilHitler
so i was at the camps, viewing my subjects. they all bowed to me and i said, "execute them". then my nazi soldiers shot all the jews point blank
reply about 1 hour
XxneonhipsterxX
hey guys how it going bad good random well  i just wanna say sorry about the delay on supernatural adventure episodes and lets play will have it 1 episode will be when supernatural adventures have there season 2 which is comeing out in 3 or 4 episodes left or 5  SO YEAH RLY EXITCED i made huge plans on supernatural adventure season 2  just to let you guys know anyway enjoy this episode XD this is also a refresher for the page O.O ANYWAY ROLE THE Episode