Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Dad Beats Me and My Stepmom Doesn't Care

My dad hits me all the time and my stepmom just sits there and watches. What should I do if I don't want to call the police or child services? Back to Article

deja429
deja429 wrote:
2012-04-21 07:40:36 -0700

I feel ssssoooo bad for you if I were you I would run away and get help if he tries to hit you again peace love and happiness should be the only thing we have in this and country and if people chose to break that rule they need to be sent far from here deja out

taylorgang&paperplanes.
taylorgang&paperplanes. wrote:
2012-04-20 18:54:20 -0700

i know exactly how you feel ..

kiarasymone
kiarasymone wrote:
2012-04-20 17:57:34 -0700

im just tell the truth

cherry is my name
cherry is my name wrote:
2012-04-20 17:53:54 -0700

tell them girl

mzbieber414_2097180
mzbieber414_2097180 wrote:
2012-04-20 17:46:00 -0700

my dad nvr hit me

ohthatstae?_2089137
ohthatstae?_2089137 wrote:
2012-04-20 17:43:09 -0700

- & i got whooped worst with a belt ..

kiarasymone
kiarasymone wrote:
2012-04-20 17:42:50 -0700

TELL THE FFUUCCKKEENN COPS OR SOMEONE CUZ I WONT PLAY ABOUT THT SSHHIITT

ohthatstae?_2089137
ohthatstae?_2089137 wrote:
2012-04-20 17:42:08 -0700

Fight back, scared a$$ hoooe.

dancer 799
dancer 799 wrote:
2012-04-20 17:39:59 -0700

Wtf u need to tell somebody

Azn_gurl02
Azn_gurl02 wrote:
2012-04-20 17:36:53 -0700

That's sad

JazziWazzi123
JazziWazzi123 wrote:
2012-04-11 18:20:13 -0700

That's sooo sad i would call the cops on him if it is true ...!!!! i hate people who do that uhhg that makes me mad!!

LolCutieLizzy
LolCutieLizzy wrote:
2012-04-11 18:03:25 -0700

Kids get Abuse everyday and i feel bad for them
they should belong to a different family that will take care of him or her i would love to help i hope u guys who get abuse everyday u find a better home bye smile

nesta11
nesta11 wrote:
2012-01-08 15:51:35 -0800

you should move the hell on with your life and find a better man

alfsono
alfsono wrote:
2012-01-08 11:19:39 -0800

is that true? Frown if so thats horrible Frown

wassta1
wassta1 wrote:
2012-01-06 11:13:11 -0800

dats gud

xfactor788
xfactor788 wrote:
2012-01-06 10:21:50 -0800

my dad yells atme and hurts me just when i get bad grades so just follow what ur heart says

misslana
misslana wrote:
2012-01-05 17:36:19 -0800

IM SO SAD

LILVICK7
LILVICK7 wrote:
2012-01-05 16:32:40 -0800

di is retarded ill fight him back

IGotTheKookieTouch
IGotTheKookieTouch wrote:
2012-01-05 15:50:19 -0800

My Dad Doesnt Do Dat Unless i Behave Bad, I Luv My Dad Hes So Awesome, Funny, Nd He Carez Bout Me!!

Ms.$wagger101
Ms.$wagger101 wrote:
2012-01-05 15:48:14 -0800

Call the police y sitt there and gt abused wen u cn live wit sum1 dat will treat u better

Poll

Do You Know Someone Who's Being Neglected?

• My parents are constantly neglecting me.
  • My friend's parents are very neglectful.
  • Sometimes I feel neglected, but I know I've got it pretty good.
  • No, I don't know anyone who's being neglected.