Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Are Kids More Spoiled?

A new survey says parents think kids are more spoiled than they were 10 years ago. The 'rents also think kids have too much say in family decisions. Sounds like a whole lotta crap... Back to Article

mitsurukirijo
mitsurukirijo wrote:
2014-07-22 09:24:13 -0700

same here feral_23 and i know a girl and omg i hate her she is sooooo mean her and her possy of friends are always talking about everybody she is annoying and she treats her mom like crap she is sooooooo spolied

feral_23
feral_23 wrote:
2014-07-21 10:22:09 -0700

Me and my brothers aren't spoiled because my family can't afford to spoil us.

iiNerdNation
iiNerdNation wrote:
2014-07-21 05:45:38 -0700

I don't think that all kids are spoiled, but some are.Thankfully none of my friends are spoiled, but I know a few that are. I don't think that parents should spoil kids because, this is the real world, and in the real world, you have to work for what you want.

Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty wrote:
2014-07-21 04:49:13 -0700

Me and my sister are not spoiled but we have more stuff than our parents did and we don't do as many chores as our parents did so they tell me. Some of my friends are really spoiled and get what ever they want.

hiphopgirl555
hiphopgirl555 wrote:
2014-07-21 03:58:36 -0700

Most of my friends aren't spoiled. But I do know some annoying people who are.

brilliantstudent
brilliantstudent wrote:
2014-07-20 22:26:06 -0700

Kids are never spoiled, they just be themselves & immatured in contast to adults...

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-07-20 17:48:01 -0700

Every child I know is spoiled. Only some children I know think about the less fortunate including me. I try to be as not spoiled as possible

angel_loves_jose
angel_loves_jose wrote:
2014-01-12 10:46:49 -0800

I'm spoiled my brother and sister is spoiled

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-01-10 20:51:21 -0800

"Wicked" generation on MARS...
I am not spoiled but I rarely show it :P

MikuFanXD
MikuFanXD wrote:
2014-01-10 19:30:03 -0800

To nanodesu: OH....OKIE DOKES. -Flys-

NanoDesu
NanoDesu wrote:
2014-01-10 19:27:01 -0800

It's fine for you to be spoiled though, don't worry ^ ^

Jeremiah34
Jeremiah34 wrote:
2014-01-10 19:24:08 -0800

OOO MEE SPOILED

MikuFanXD
MikuFanXD wrote:
2014-01-10 19:23:25 -0800

To nanodesu: WAIT. WAT? IM SPOILED!!?? -dies-

Snowflake624
Snowflake624 wrote:
2014-01-10 19:23:17 -0800

Ive got to admit I'm kinda spoiled sometimes but I still do chores at home. Plus, Its my parents who give me what I want. I don't keep on telling them to buy this and that.

Shugopoke
Shugopoke wrote:
2014-01-10 19:18:28 -0800

true. I think I get more spoiled every day.

NanoDesu
NanoDesu wrote:
2014-01-10 19:15:25 -0800

Kids are definitely more spoiled. With technology trending, they mostly always get what they want, and I think kids should have more chores for the sake of learning how to clean when they grow up... That or either I'm way too mature XD

choco queen
choco queen wrote:
2014-01-10 04:20:32 -0800

that's not true.

Oracular_Spectacular
Oracular_Spectacular wrote:
2014-01-09 05:20:55 -0800

Aaannd whose problem is that these kids? Its the parents who has the money not the kids Tongue Out

awesomekittiespitty
awesomekittiespitty wrote:
2014-01-05 22:09:51 -0800

This is crap -_-

awesomedude426
awesomedude426 wrote:
2014-01-05 16:25:24 -0800

those dumb parents were probably doing the things that they accuse us when they were our age.

F997921966729

What's the Worst Chore?

• Cleaning up dog poop in the backyard.
  • Doing mom and dad's dirty laundry.
  • Mowing the lawn.
  • Cleaning my room.

Micro_micro_wallet
Do you need a new wallet? Would you like one that’s the exact pattern, size and color you’ve alwa...
Micro_kitchen micro
Earn extra money by hosting a bakesale! Kidzworld has recipe ideas to help you reel in the money.
Micro_a micro
Athletes make millions of dollars these days. Unfortunately, most of them have no financial skill...
Let’s face it – 2009 hasn’t been the best year, money-wise. If you and/or your family’s been feel...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
When it comes to friends dissing you...why are they dissing you? Did you tell them? If you do decide or have done that, expect some harsh comments. People these days only know what they have ben taught, on both sides of this topic. The thing that you need to remember is, "Are these friends really friends if they are going to diss me?"
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
Many answers to that one, mate. The question isn't is it, the question is should it. Legally? No Ethically? No Spiritually? Eh...pass. Scientifically? Debatable. It really depends on who you're asking and what you're asking it about. For example, this group says that yes, it is wrong. This group over here, however, says it is not. To what are you referring to?
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:Talk to her about it and see if she'll stop. Explain your side of the story. Offer to help her outside of school so she doesn't copy. If she doesn't listen, perhaps give the teacher a heads up. They might be able to work with her so she doesn't have to copy. thanks
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
Kirsteeeeen
It is definitely not. You are who you are and feel the way you feel.