Comments

Are Kids More Spoiled?

A new survey says parents think kids are more spoiled than they were 10 years ago. The 'rents also think kids have too much say in family decisions. Sounds like a whole lotta crap... Back to Article

feral_23
feral_23 wrote:
2014-07-21 10:22:09 -0700

Me and my brothers aren't spoiled because my family can't afford to spoil us.

iiNerdNation
iiNerdNation wrote:
2014-07-21 05:45:38 -0700

I don't think that all kids are spoiled, but some are.Thankfully none of my friends are spoiled, but I know a few that are. I don't think that parents should spoil kids because, this is the real world, and in the real world, you have to work for what you want.

Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty wrote:
2014-07-21 04:49:13 -0700

Me and my sister are not spoiled but we have more stuff than our parents did and we don't do as many chores as our parents did so they tell me. Some of my friends are really spoiled and get what ever they want.

hiphopgirl555
hiphopgirl555 wrote:
2014-07-21 03:58:36 -0700

Most of my friends aren't spoiled. But I do know some annoying people who are.

brilliantstudent
brilliantstudent wrote:
2014-07-20 22:26:06 -0700

Kids are never spoiled, they just be themselves & immatured in contast to adults...

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-07-20 17:48:01 -0700

Every child I know is spoiled. Only some children I know think about the less fortunate including me. I try to be as not spoiled as possible

angel_loves_jose
angel_loves_jose wrote:
2014-01-12 10:46:49 -0800

I'm spoiled my brother and sister is spoiled

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-01-10 20:51:21 -0800

"Wicked" generation on MARS...
I am not spoiled but I rarely show it :P

MikuFanXD
MikuFanXD wrote:
2014-01-10 19:30:03 -0800

To nanodesu: OH....OKIE DOKES. -Flys-

NanoDesu
NanoDesu wrote:
2014-01-10 19:27:01 -0800

It's fine for you to be spoiled though, don't worry ^ ^

Jeremiah34
Jeremiah34 wrote:
2014-01-10 19:24:08 -0800

OOO MEE SPOILED

MikuFanXD
MikuFanXD wrote:
2014-01-10 19:23:25 -0800

To nanodesu: WAIT. WAT? IM SPOILED!!?? -dies-

Snowflake624
Snowflake624 wrote:
2014-01-10 19:23:17 -0800

Ive got to admit I'm kinda spoiled sometimes but I still do chores at home. Plus, Its my parents who give me what I want. I don't keep on telling them to buy this and that.

Shugopoke
Shugopoke wrote:
2014-01-10 19:18:28 -0800

true. I think I get more spoiled every day.

NanoDesu
NanoDesu wrote:
2014-01-10 19:15:25 -0800

Kids are definitely more spoiled. With technology trending, they mostly always get what they want, and I think kids should have more chores for the sake of learning how to clean when they grow up... That or either I'm way too mature XD

choco queen
choco queen wrote:
2014-01-10 04:20:32 -0800

that's not true.

Oracular_Spectacular
Oracular_Spectacular wrote:
2014-01-09 05:20:55 -0800

Aaannd whose problem is that these kids? Its the parents who has the money not the kids Tongue Out

awesomekittiespitty
awesomekittiespitty wrote:
2014-01-05 22:09:51 -0800

This is crap -_-

awesomedude426
awesomedude426 wrote:
2014-01-05 16:25:24 -0800

those dumb parents were probably doing the things that they accuse us when they were our age.

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2014-01-05 16:02:49 -0800

it's the parents who have the money, so their the ones who would spoil their kids with toys and games and candy and such.

F997921966729

What's the Worst Chore?

• Cleaning up dog poop in the backyard.
  • Doing mom and dad's dirty laundry.
  • Mowing the lawn.
  • Cleaning my room.

Micro_micro_wallet
Do you need a new wallet? Would you like one that’s the exact pattern, size and color you’ve alwa...
Micro_kitchen micro
Earn extra money by hosting a bakesale! Kidzworld has recipe ideas to help you reel in the money.
Micro_a micro
Athletes make millions of dollars these days. Unfortunately, most of them have no financial skill...
Let’s face it – 2009 hasn’t been the best year, money-wise. If you and/or your family’s been feel...

draaculagirl
draaculagirl posted in Friends:
ok so i have this friend but she is mean to other girls and she does not like it if i am friends with other girls. i have been friends with her since third grade. and every one has some goodness in them. i just don't know what to do please help
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
Well, I hope you're not friends with her whilst she's doing that.  You should confront her about it, tell her how's she's been acting and how you hate it. If it comes down to it tell an adult or someone you trust and see if they can help you. If it never gets better you should try moving on and ignoring her. It's not the best advice, but there's not a lot you can do.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
Tbh, if she says they're too short or too tight, she's probably not going to change her mind on that. However, there are tonnes of clothes out there that are really cute without being tight or short. Like jumpers, for one. If you really do need new clothes, you should try and persuade her by telling her about your old clothes, like if they don't fit any more or if you don't have many left. Start small though, just by asking for new clothes that aren't too tight (there are loads of T-shirts and stuff out there) and slowly ask for bigger things like tighter clothes or jewellery.  Though some parents just don't like their kids wearing things like make-up or clothes that are too short, because they often feel the kid is too young to be wearing things that show a lot (which some kids often are). And, I don't think you can change their minds about that, as cool as it would seem.
draaculagirl
draaculagirl posted in Friends:
ok and tell her that my dance is beatiful. that i am beutiful. and if you don't like it than you can just leave.  if she was truely your bff she would not bully you like this
draaculagirl
draaculagirl posted in Friends:
if she hurts you and that she should not be doing that.