Comments

Are Kids More Spoiled?

A new survey says parents think kids are more spoiled than they were 10 years ago. The 'rents also think kids have too much say in family decisions. Sounds like a whole lotta crap... Back to Article

mitsurukirijo
mitsurukirijo wrote:
2014-07-22 09:24:13 -0700

same here feral_23 and i know a girl and omg i hate her she is sooooo mean her and her possy of friends are always talking about everybody she is annoying and she treats her mom like crap she is sooooooo spolied

feral_23
feral_23 wrote:
2014-07-21 10:22:09 -0700

Me and my brothers aren't spoiled because my family can't afford to spoil us.

iiNerdNation
iiNerdNation wrote:
2014-07-21 05:45:38 -0700

I don't think that all kids are spoiled, but some are.Thankfully none of my friends are spoiled, but I know a few that are. I don't think that parents should spoil kids because, this is the real world, and in the real world, you have to work for what you want.

Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty wrote:
2014-07-21 04:49:13 -0700

Me and my sister are not spoiled but we have more stuff than our parents did and we don't do as many chores as our parents did so they tell me. Some of my friends are really spoiled and get what ever they want.

hiphopgirl555
hiphopgirl555 wrote:
2014-07-21 03:58:36 -0700

Most of my friends aren't spoiled. But I do know some annoying people who are.

brilliantstudent
brilliantstudent wrote:
2014-07-20 22:26:06 -0700

Kids are never spoiled, they just be themselves & immatured in contast to adults...

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-07-20 17:48:01 -0700

Every child I know is spoiled. Only some children I know think about the less fortunate including me. I try to be as not spoiled as possible

angel_loves_jose
angel_loves_jose wrote:
2014-01-12 10:46:49 -0800

I'm spoiled my brother and sister is spoiled

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-01-10 20:51:21 -0800

"Wicked" generation on MARS...
I am not spoiled but I rarely show it :P

MikuFanXD
MikuFanXD wrote:
2014-01-10 19:30:03 -0800

To nanodesu: OH....OKIE DOKES. -Flys-

NanoDesu
NanoDesu wrote:
2014-01-10 19:27:01 -0800

It's fine for you to be spoiled though, don't worry ^ ^

Jeremiah34
Jeremiah34 wrote:
2014-01-10 19:24:08 -0800

OOO MEE SPOILED

MikuFanXD
MikuFanXD wrote:
2014-01-10 19:23:25 -0800

To nanodesu: WAIT. WAT? IM SPOILED!!?? -dies-

Snowflake624
Snowflake624 wrote:
2014-01-10 19:23:17 -0800

Ive got to admit I'm kinda spoiled sometimes but I still do chores at home. Plus, Its my parents who give me what I want. I don't keep on telling them to buy this and that.

Shugopoke
Shugopoke wrote:
2014-01-10 19:18:28 -0800

true. I think I get more spoiled every day.

NanoDesu
NanoDesu wrote:
2014-01-10 19:15:25 -0800

Kids are definitely more spoiled. With technology trending, they mostly always get what they want, and I think kids should have more chores for the sake of learning how to clean when they grow up... That or either I'm way too mature XD

choco queen
choco queen wrote:
2014-01-10 04:20:32 -0800

that's not true.

Oracular_Spectacular
Oracular_Spectacular wrote:
2014-01-09 05:20:55 -0800

Aaannd whose problem is that these kids? Its the parents who has the money not the kids Tongue Out

awesomekittiespitty
awesomekittiespitty wrote:
2014-01-05 22:09:51 -0800

This is crap -_-

awesomedude426
awesomedude426 wrote:
2014-01-05 16:25:24 -0800

those dumb parents were probably doing the things that they accuse us when they were our age.

F997921966729

What's the Worst Chore?

• Cleaning up dog poop in the backyard.
  • Doing mom and dad's dirty laundry.
  • Mowing the lawn.
  • Cleaning my room.

Micro_micro_wallet
Do you need a new wallet? Would you like one that’s the exact pattern, size and color you’ve alwa...
Micro_kitchen micro
Earn extra money by hosting a bakesale! Kidzworld has recipe ideas to help you reel in the money.
Micro_a micro
Athletes make millions of dollars these days. Unfortunately, most of them have no financial skill...
Let’s face it – 2009 hasn’t been the best year, money-wise. If you and/or your family’s been feel...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!