Sins of a Solar Empire :: Free Game Demo
In a far corner of the universe there's some seriously bad news brewing! A bunch of psycho alien-loving humans have shown up to clobber the locals who have grouped together to form the Trader Emergency Coalition. Next on the scene are a pack of aliens called the Vasari who want to turn everybody into space dust. Yikes! Sins of a Solar Empire lets you take command of the group of your choice and go conquer space in one of the best space strategy games ever made! Sound awesome? How about downloading the free game demo and finding out for yourself? Here's how.
Free Game 411
To bust heads in your corner of the universe, you'll control spaceships, build colonies, research new weapons and blast your opponents into bits with plasma lasers. The action is a bit slow, but it's gorgeous to watch massive spaceships in huge battles. The free game demo gives you four tutorials, two small maps with one or two opponents, one medium map with up to three opponents and unlimited games - although they stop once you've been playing for 90 minutes.
Getting this game demo is super easy, you could probably even do it with your eyes shut! But if your eyes are open, you can follow the step-by-step instructions here and you're all set!
- Right-Click Here and choose to save the "Sins_of_a_Solar_Empire_Demo.zip" file to your Desktop.
- The 550 MB demo will start downloading bul you'll have a few minute to check out the latest news on sports, games, movies, dating and more before the demo will be on your computer.
- When the game demo finishes downloading, unzip it, then double-click it to start the install.
- Once game demo has finished installing, double-click it to dive into deep space and battle aliens in one of the best [KWLINK ]space strategy games[/KWLINK] ever made!
Game Demo PC Requirements
Kicking alien butt in deep space takes gigglewatts of sci-fi power, fleets of spaceships and someone who isn't afraid to push the Big Red Button. It's a lot easier to just play the game, but you still need some computer power to bring the galaxy to life. How much? This much!
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista
Processor: 1.8 GHz required, 2.2 GHz recommended.
RAM: 512 MB RAM (1GB for Vista) required, 1GB RAM (2GB for Vista) recommended.
Hard Drive: 3 GB free space.
Video Card: 128MB required, 256 MB recommended.
- Sword of the Stars Free PC Space Strategy Game Demo
- Aquaria Demo :: Free Game Download
- Shrek the Third Free Video Game Demo Download
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Free Video Game Demo
- Score More Free Video Game Demos Here!