Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Internet Friends

Lots of teens think the net is a great way to meet people. If you think you "know" your net buddies, think again. They may be lying their butts' off and meeting them could cost you - big time. Back to Article

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-03-24 13:37:51 -0700

someone online asked where I live so I called him a freak and reported him. xD

IGotzNinjaSkillz
IGotzNinjaSkillz wrote:
2012-03-24 13:35:05 -0700

diz iz y wen ppl ask meh 4 mi digitz i b like noe den they get all mad pssst whtevz! this iz sad it happend to a lil grl Frown

lil kimmy aka
lil kimmy aka wrote:
2012-03-24 13:34:36 -0700

i AGREE WIT GEEKCHIC

GeekChic
GeekChic wrote:
2012-01-24 16:20:23 -0800

no matter how freakin lonly you are dosent mean you hop in the car whith a stranger you met in a chat room stupid girl. if she wanted to get toutred like that she reached her goal

cara_sweetness
cara_sweetness wrote:
2011-12-24 18:14:15 -0800

Or you could call your parents keep the phone in your pocket so they can hear your convo.... but thats kinda creepyyy. BURN DEM PERVERTS OUTTA DEH!

cara_sweetness
cara_sweetness wrote:
2011-12-24 18:13:08 -0800

We learn this in school how retarted do you have to be to meet some random person online in public and if you are go to like a coffee shop or a place that full of people and bring your parents with you

-LyricallyLupe
-LyricallyLupe wrote:
2011-12-22 16:07:57 -0800

Hey. hey. Hey. Shut up.

- Loveyourlife .
- Loveyourlife . wrote:
2011-12-22 13:25:58 -0800

omfg you dipshiiit if you look who wrote the article its a black women, that black women is me.

-LyricallyLupe
-LyricallyLupe wrote:
2011-12-22 13:20:32 -0800

You? a doctor? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

- Loveyourlife .
- Loveyourlife . wrote:
2011-12-22 13:17:35 -0800

No, it's Dr. Janet Taylor.

-LyricallyLupe
-LyricallyLupe wrote:
2011-12-22 13:16:25 -0800

I forgot, its gertrude.

- Loveyourlife .
- Loveyourlife . wrote:
2011-12-22 13:08:16 -0800

my names not amy.

-LyricallyLupe
-LyricallyLupe wrote:
2011-12-22 13:06:14 -0800

Her name is Amy. Go get her old people.

- Loveyourlife .
- Loveyourlife . wrote:
2011-12-22 13:03:51 -0800

never use your real name loloooooolol

-LyricallyLupe
-LyricallyLupe wrote:
2011-12-22 12:36:06 -0800

This is why E-dating is RETARDED.

goldenstar786
goldenstar786 wrote:
2011-12-22 07:41:07 -0800

On the internet I lay cp N its for kids very safe its fully modrated

stella.367
stella.367 wrote:
2011-12-22 06:59:58 -0800

yah if we use properly it's gud Wink

king of romance_1837008
king of romance_1837008 wrote:
2011-12-22 06:45:09 -0800

inga ena de panit iruke?

kidssss_1810975
kidssss_1810975 wrote:
2011-12-22 06:37:56 -0800

oohhhoooo thats right......

Amy30
Amy30 wrote:
2011-12-22 06:35:51 -0800

its totally right!

How-to-make-online-friends-poll

How do you know who is online?

• Have a tab with the friends online and keep refreshing the page
  • Check whos online from the Who is Online Now on the boards
  • Look who is posting on the boards
  • Other

Micro_online-safety-crossword-micro
Think you know all about being safe online? We've created this Online Safety Crossword Puzzle to ...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_online-safety-micro
Sometimes it’s easy to forget that when you post a photo or a comment online it’s not just your f...
Micro_no name-calling week_micro
It’s No Name-Calling Week (January 21 - 25, 2013)! What are you doing to participate in this impo...
All of you boys and girls come on here to make friends. But sometimes you become more than that. ...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D