Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Internet Friends

Lots of teens think the net is a great way to meet people. If you think you "know" your net buddies, think again. They may be lying their butts' off and meeting them could cost you - big time. Back to Article

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-03-24 13:37:51 -0700

someone online asked where I live so I called him a freak and reported him. xD

IGotzNinjaSkillz
IGotzNinjaSkillz wrote:
2012-03-24 13:35:05 -0700

diz iz y wen ppl ask meh 4 mi digitz i b like noe den they get all mad pssst whtevz! this iz sad it happend to a lil grl Frown

lil kimmy aka
lil kimmy aka wrote:
2012-03-24 13:34:36 -0700

i AGREE WIT GEEKCHIC

GeekChic
GeekChic wrote:
2012-01-24 16:20:23 -0800

no matter how freakin lonly you are dosent mean you hop in the car whith a stranger you met in a chat room stupid girl. if she wanted to get toutred like that she reached her goal

cara_sweetness
cara_sweetness wrote:
2011-12-24 18:14:15 -0800

Or you could call your parents keep the phone in your pocket so they can hear your convo.... but thats kinda creepyyy. BURN DEM PERVERTS OUTTA DEH!

cara_sweetness
cara_sweetness wrote:
2011-12-24 18:13:08 -0800

We learn this in school how retarted do you have to be to meet some random person online in public and if you are go to like a coffee shop or a place that full of people and bring your parents with you

-LyricallyLupe
-LyricallyLupe wrote:
2011-12-22 16:07:57 -0800

Hey. hey. Hey. Shut up.

- Loveyourlife .
- Loveyourlife . wrote:
2011-12-22 13:25:58 -0800

omfg you dipshiiit if you look who wrote the article its a black women, that black women is me.

-LyricallyLupe
-LyricallyLupe wrote:
2011-12-22 13:20:32 -0800

You? a doctor? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

- Loveyourlife .
- Loveyourlife . wrote:
2011-12-22 13:17:35 -0800

No, it's Dr. Janet Taylor.

-LyricallyLupe
-LyricallyLupe wrote:
2011-12-22 13:16:25 -0800

I forgot, its gertrude.

- Loveyourlife .
- Loveyourlife . wrote:
2011-12-22 13:08:16 -0800

my names not amy.

-LyricallyLupe
-LyricallyLupe wrote:
2011-12-22 13:06:14 -0800

Her name is Amy. Go get her old people.

- Loveyourlife .
- Loveyourlife . wrote:
2011-12-22 13:03:51 -0800

never use your real name loloooooolol

-LyricallyLupe
-LyricallyLupe wrote:
2011-12-22 12:36:06 -0800

This is why E-dating is RETARDED.

goldenstar786
goldenstar786 wrote:
2011-12-22 07:41:07 -0800

On the internet I lay cp N its for kids very safe its fully modrated

stella.367
stella.367 wrote:
2011-12-22 06:59:58 -0800

yah if we use properly it's gud Wink

king of romance_1837008
king of romance_1837008 wrote:
2011-12-22 06:45:09 -0800

inga ena de panit iruke?

kidssss_1810975
kidssss_1810975 wrote:
2011-12-22 06:37:56 -0800

oohhhoooo thats right......

Amy30
Amy30 wrote:
2011-12-22 06:35:51 -0800

its totally right!

How-to-make-online-friends-poll

How do you know who is online?

• Have a tab with the friends online and keep refreshing the page
  • Check whos online from the Who is Online Now on the boards
  • Look who is posting on the boards
  • Other

Micro_online-safety-crossword-micro
Think you know all about being safe online? We've created this Online Safety Crossword Puzzle to ...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_online-safety-micro
Sometimes it’s easy to forget that when you post a photo or a comment online it’s not just your f...
Micro_no name-calling week_micro
It’s No Name-Calling Week (January 21 - 25, 2013)! What are you doing to participate in this impo...
All of you boys and girls come on here to make friends. But sometimes you become more than that. ...

Miley143
Miley143 posted in Style:
I really cant figure out what to wear tomorrow... ideas anyone
reply 1 day
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"CuteSiren102" wrote:Dear Dish-it I am in my teens and in middle school. Well heres the thing, there is rumors going around saying i killed my sister. I didn't though she just has the flu. All of my friends say that they can'y hang around me anymore. Plus when i enter the halls everyone gets afraid and runs away from me. But to make matters worse I am being bullied really bad! My mom knows about it but she told me it will be over when my sister comes back to school! What do I do?!?! =( :confused Talk to a teacher, who, will stop the bullying at school. People make stuff up about other people just to do it, don't react to the bullying or what anyone has to say, and they'll give up on you after awhile. I hope everything gets better.
reply 1 day
CuteSiren102
CuteSiren102 posted in Style:
I am wearing a blue and gray shirt with blue jeans and different colered socks
reply 1 day
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Dear Dish-it I am in my teens and in middle school. Well heres the thing, there is rumors going around saying i killed my sister. I didn't though she just has the flu. All of my friends say that they can'y hang around me anymore. Plus when i enter the halls everyone gets afraid and runs away from me. But to make matters worse I am being bullied really bad! My mom knows about it but she told me it will be over when my sister comes back to school! What do I do?!?! =( :confused Ello and Im sorry your going through this.  You didnt kill your sister and it will be proven when she goes back to school. Whoevers saying this is talkings out of their belly button. If it was me I would laughs and say suree and then proves them wrong Dont let their pranks get to you and they know its not true either. Good luck :love
reply 1 day