Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Internet Friends

Lots of teens think the net is a great way to meet people. If you think you "know" your net buddies, think again. They may be lying their butts' off and meeting them could cost you - big time. Back to Article

Lottie_Rocks

EmilyUser wrote:
2012-04-04 08:26:22 -0700

O.O Woah..

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-03-24 13:51:18 -0700

no it wasnt on kw. he wanted my street adress.

gawjussanna
gawjussanna wrote:
2012-03-24 13:40:10 -0700

they see where you love on your profile anyway

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-03-24 13:37:51 -0700

someone online asked where I live so I called him a freak and reported him. xD

IGotzNinjaSkillz
IGotzNinjaSkillz wrote:
2012-03-24 13:35:05 -0700

diz iz y wen ppl ask meh 4 mi digitz i b like noe den they get all mad pssst whtevz! this iz sad it happend to a lil grl Frown

lil kimmy aka
lil kimmy aka wrote:
2012-03-24 13:34:36 -0700

i AGREE WIT GEEKCHIC

GeekChic
GeekChic wrote:
2012-01-24 16:20:23 -0800

no matter how freakin lonly you are dosent mean you hop in the car whith a stranger you met in a chat room stupid girl. if she wanted to get toutred like that she reached her goal

cara_sweetness
cara_sweetness wrote:
2011-12-24 18:14:15 -0800

Or you could call your parents keep the phone in your pocket so they can hear your convo.... but thats kinda creepyyy. BURN DEM PERVERTS OUTTA DEH!

cara_sweetness
cara_sweetness wrote:
2011-12-24 18:13:08 -0800

We learn this in school how retarted do you have to be to meet some random person online in public and if you are go to like a coffee shop or a place that full of people and bring your parents with you

-LyricallyLupe
-LyricallyLupe wrote:
2011-12-22 16:07:57 -0800

Hey. hey. Hey. Shut up.

- Loveyourlife .
- Loveyourlife . wrote:
2011-12-22 13:25:58 -0800

omfg you dipshiiit if you look who wrote the article its a black women, that black women is me.

-LyricallyLupe
-LyricallyLupe wrote:
2011-12-22 13:20:32 -0800

You? a doctor? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

- Loveyourlife .
- Loveyourlife . wrote:
2011-12-22 13:17:35 -0800

No, it's Dr. Janet Taylor.

-LyricallyLupe
-LyricallyLupe wrote:
2011-12-22 13:16:25 -0800

I forgot, its gertrude.

- Loveyourlife .
- Loveyourlife . wrote:
2011-12-22 13:08:16 -0800

my names not amy.

-LyricallyLupe
-LyricallyLupe wrote:
2011-12-22 13:06:14 -0800

Her name is Amy. Go get her old people.

- Loveyourlife .
- Loveyourlife . wrote:
2011-12-22 13:03:51 -0800

never use your real name loloooooolol

-LyricallyLupe
-LyricallyLupe wrote:
2011-12-22 12:36:06 -0800

This is why E-dating is RETARDED.

How-to-make-online-friends-poll

How do you know who is online?

• Have a tab with the friends online and keep refreshing the page
  • Check whos online from the Who is Online Now on the boards
  • Look who is posting on the boards
  • Other

Micro_online-safety-crossword-micro
Think you know all about being safe online? We've created this Online Safety Crossword Puzzle to ...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_online-safety-micro
Sometimes it’s easy to forget that when you post a photo or a comment online it’s not just your f...
Micro_no name-calling week_micro
It’s No Name-Calling Week (January 21 - 25, 2013)! What are you doing to participate in this impo...
All of you boys and girls come on here to make friends. But sometimes you become more than that. ...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.