Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Internet Friends

Lots of teens think the net is a great way to meet people. If you think you "know" your net buddies, think again. They may be lying their butts' off and meeting them could cost you - big time. Back to Article

jeff180
jeff180 wrote:
2011-07-05 15:33:21 -0700

it better 2 video chat for u can know but stil be carefull

BigBoogie
BigBoogie wrote:
2011-07-05 15:31:39 -0700

Im neva gonna date online

_Aero_
_Aero_ wrote:
2011-07-05 15:27:51 -0700

Its very stupid when people give their number out to complete strangers, with all the technology these days, people can find out where you live by just ur number Frown

Ashleexo
Ashleexo wrote:
2011-07-05 15:27:08 -0700

i will never date online, too many wierd people

Amber 1998
Amber 1998 wrote:
2011-07-05 15:24:27 -0700

Wow Thats Scary.

PinkCandy11
PinkCandy11 wrote:
2011-07-05 15:24:26 -0700

Omg,now that I've read this I'm never dating online again!!!

justinbieberfan21
justinbieberfan21 wrote:
2011-07-05 15:23:28 -0700

Wow I just make friends on the internet(KidzWorld)

Rock_chick12
Rock_chick12 wrote:
2011-07-05 15:23:03 -0700

E-dating is extremely dangerous, and most of all pathetic. You should get a date in real life if you're that desperate.

BeeLovesYou
BeeLovesYou wrote:
2011-07-05 15:22:48 -0700

im datin online well only twice and they actully had a phone so we talked on the phone but i only date online if i truly luv them like now the guy im datin I TRUELY luv but but nvm.....

Rock_chick12
Rock_chick12 wrote:
2011-07-05 15:22:32 -0700

E-dating is extremely dangerous, and most of all pathetic. You should get a date in real life.

firedragonboy 1340_1361738
firedragonboy 1340_1361738 wrote:
2011-07-05 15:21:09 -0700

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!?!?!? FREAKY!!!!

joslyn joy
joslyn joy wrote:
2011-07-05 15:18:07 -0700

That's so scary but true! :{

Gaara-chan
Gaara-chan wrote:
2011-07-05 15:17:29 -0700

Scary!

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2011-07-05 15:14:02 -0700

Online dating is NEVER allowed on Kidzworld. It is just too dangerous!

missringo11
missringo11 wrote:
2011-07-05 15:10:06 -0700

online dating is serious...do not ever meet a person because they are strangers.

I_lUv_PrInC3tOn143
I_lUv_PrInC3tOn143 wrote:
2011-07-05 15:07:47 -0700

Online dating's ok up to an extant. . I dont mind it but if the person asks me 2 meet them in real life i wud say no

carlibieber777
carlibieber777 wrote:
2011-07-05 15:06:40 -0700

IK Its keeping safe on the internet is hard even if you say you go to a certin club you can easyliy be found!!!

milly99
milly99 wrote:
2011-07-05 15:05:21 -0700

Dont date online unless you really know that person

Erica1999
Erica1999 wrote:
2011-07-05 15:03:22 -0700

Scary D:

jbizmiluv
jbizmiluv wrote:
2011-07-05 15:01:06 -0700

thts true if u luv da person then y not date online .......smile

How-to-make-online-friends-poll

How do you know who is online?

• Have a tab with the friends online and keep refreshing the page
  • Check whos online from the Who is Online Now on the boards
  • Look who is posting on the boards
  • Other

Micro_online-safety-crossword-micro
Think you know all about being safe online? We've created this Online Safety Crossword Puzzle to ...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_online-safety-micro
Sometimes it’s easy to forget that when you post a photo or a comment online it’s not just your f...
Micro_no name-calling week_micro
It’s No Name-Calling Week (January 21 - 25, 2013)! What are you doing to participate in this impo...
All of you boys and girls come on here to make friends. But sometimes you become more than that. ...

9bella
9bella posted in Family Issues:
i have not seen my cousin since i was three or four. based of eavesdropping this is what i know: his mom wants nothing to do with the family. My uncle and hi mom were not married just dating o there was no divorce agreement he is my only cousin for now next to all my  second cousins. my uncle got to talk to him 2 years ago My grandma got to watch a play he did  three years ago about  2 years ago my mom  found a picture of him im not supposed to know any of this. i  remember my past really good since age three. and I till remember him and almost every night i cry about him. my dreams at night have turned into when i run into him. My plan i he lives in a small town next to my grandmas town so this summer i will stay at my grandmas house and try to run into him.   Is anyone in a similar situation  I want advise
DefendTheAlien-
Skin color shouldn't matter and it shouldn't even be brought up in the discussion of love. To some people yes skin color means everything, those people are not right. From one darker skin person to another, this fear of always being denied because of our skin color is always gonna be there, you've just got to accept the people who accept you and ignore the others who don't.
9bella
9bella posted in Family Issues:
"dogfobia" wrote: For those who already don't know, I have overprotective parents. I'm already 13 and I'm still not allowed to do somethings that lower aged kids are allowed. And most kids my age already get to do these stuff. I've already talked to them but they still think I'm too young. And I have good grades and super mature for my age. List of things I'm not allowed to do: go outside alone, go to the backyard alone, go to movies, wear makeup, get a pet, date, have a phone, have fa-book, eat things without asking, buy things, go on youtube, call my friends, go to friends house, invite friends over,etc Like seriously how am I supposed to live my childhood right without doing any of these things. I've already talked to them a bunch of times and they say I can do it when I'm 18. Please help me!!! where you live could have a giant role. like if you live in a huge city that effects a lot. The news could explain a lot if a lot of kidnapping  have happened i would not let a kid outside with out me knowing. but other than that im stuck ive never had this problem right now my battle is going to the mall with my friends im 11
princess_surupa
Talk with you parents patiently. Equally talk to your brother & ask why he's doing it.
princess_surupa
Not really , Skin  color doesn't matter :)