Comments

Internet Friends

Lots of teens think the net is a great way to meet people. If you think you "know" your net buddies, think again. They may be lying their butts' off and meeting them could cost you - big time. Back to Article

2kutefau
2kutefau wrote:
2011-07-05 16:20:12 -0700

wow! this just made me think about something!!???

ApplePie23
ApplePie23 wrote:
2011-07-05 15:38:43 -0700

I had this creeper try to add me b4... on "Book Face" and he was like 50 with a white beard wearing a bandana... it was weird >.

swirlygirl
swirlygirl wrote:
2011-07-05 15:38:10 -0700

I make videos from you tube and post them on here i will not video chat i get scared so ill make videos and post them on here and put peoples name in it and i will not give m number out

jeff180
jeff180 wrote:
2011-07-05 15:33:21 -0700

it better 2 video chat for u can know but stil be carefull

BigBoogie
BigBoogie wrote:
2011-07-05 15:31:39 -0700

Im neva gonna date online

_Aero_
_Aero_ wrote:
2011-07-05 15:27:51 -0700

Its very stupid when people give their number out to complete strangers, with all the technology these days, people can find out where you live by just ur number Frown

Ashleexo
Ashleexo wrote:
2011-07-05 15:27:08 -0700

i will never date online, too many wierd people

Amber 1998
Amber 1998 wrote:
2011-07-05 15:24:27 -0700

Wow Thats Scary.

PinkCandy11
PinkCandy11 wrote:
2011-07-05 15:24:26 -0700

Omg,now that I've read this I'm never dating online again!!!

justinbieberfan21
justinbieberfan21 wrote:
2011-07-05 15:23:28 -0700

Wow I just make friends on the internet(KidzWorld)

Rock_chick12
Rock_chick12 wrote:
2011-07-05 15:23:03 -0700

E-dating is extremely dangerous, and most of all pathetic. You should get a date in real life if you're that desperate.

BeeLovesYou
BeeLovesYou wrote:
2011-07-05 15:22:48 -0700

im datin online well only twice and they actully had a phone so we talked on the phone but i only date online if i truly luv them like now the guy im datin I TRUELY luv but but nvm.....

Rock_chick12
Rock_chick12 wrote:
2011-07-05 15:22:32 -0700

E-dating is extremely dangerous, and most of all pathetic. You should get a date in real life.

firedragonboy 1340_1361738
firedragonboy 1340_1361738 wrote:
2011-07-05 15:21:09 -0700

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!?!?!? FREAKY!!!!

joslyn joy
joslyn joy wrote:
2011-07-05 15:18:07 -0700

That's so scary but true! :{

Gaara-chan
Gaara-chan wrote:
2011-07-05 15:17:29 -0700

Scary!

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2011-07-05 15:14:02 -0700

Online dating is NEVER allowed on Kidzworld. It is just too dangerous!

missringo11
missringo11 wrote:
2011-07-05 15:10:06 -0700

online dating is serious...do not ever meet a person because they are strangers.

I_lUv_PrInC3tOn143
I_lUv_PrInC3tOn143 wrote:
2011-07-05 15:07:47 -0700

Online dating's ok up to an extant. . I dont mind it but if the person asks me 2 meet them in real life i wud say no

carlibieber777
carlibieber777 wrote:
2011-07-05 15:06:40 -0700

IK Its keeping safe on the internet is hard even if you say you go to a certin club you can easyliy be found!!!

How-to-make-online-friends-poll

How do you know who is online?

• Have a tab with the friends online and keep refreshing the page
  • Check whos online from the Who is Online Now on the boards
  • Look who is posting on the boards
  • Other

Micro_online-safety-crossword-micro
Think you know all about being safe online? We've created this Online Safety Crossword Puzzle to ...
Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_online-safety-micro
Sometimes it’s easy to forget that when you post a photo or a comment online it’s not just your f...
Micro_no name-calling week_micro
It’s No Name-Calling Week (January 21 - 25, 2013)! What are you doing to participate in this impo...
All of you boys and girls come on here to make friends. But sometimes you become more than that. ...

jordand08
I'm really sorry you have to do through this and that you think you have to go through this alone. But I'm here. Maybe you should move with your dad. It would be safer for you there then with your mom. People say, that the people who you love are the one's who hurt you the most. But not in this case, your parents and the one's around you should be the reason you want to live. They should encourage you to do better, and not get mad when you don't succeed the first time. I understand what you're going through, and if you ever need me, I'm here. I am willing to talk, and sometimes, talking is all it needs to brighten someone's day. So please, come and talk to me. Just.. talk to your dad and see if you can move now, explain to him what's happening.
reply about 1 hour
Anime_
Anime_ posted in Family Issues:
There are millions of things that she does to me to hurt me. She hits a lot for no reason, she always says I'm 'talking back' when I'm just trying to explain in a polite way. She takes sides. When I yell at my 5 year old sister, She freaks out and grounds me it even worse hits me. When my sister yells at me or hits me, all she says is 'sweetie don't hit that brat'. And I'm not exaggerating cause she always does these things. The list can go on and on. When My mom calls me names or hurts my feelings and then I start crying, she calls me 'bratty' and other mean words, and she wonders why I have low self-esteem. I mean, people have feelings too. She thinks the world revolves around her. And when she's sad or angry, she wants me to comfort her. She hurts my feelings so bad that I just want to die. And shell probably be mad at me for dying. I can't take it. Ugh. And I have to deal with her for one more year, then im moving with My dad. Not like she'll miss me.
reply about 1 hour
viti
viti posted in Style:
i like all hairstyles
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Style:
Pj bottoms, and a shirt.
Mentally_Hilarious