Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Feel Like the Most Unfashionable Kid

I'm embarrassed to wear the same clothes every day, and can't afford to buy new clothes cuz my parents are having troubles with money. Back to Article

supersnozer
supersnozer wrote:
2014-05-17 11:29:20 -0700

how do we write to her

TheWickedWitch
TheWickedWitch wrote:
2014-04-22 16:50:27 -0700

STAR WARS IS NOT LIFE, SO DONT END UP BEING A CLONE TROOPER (i had to do that lol...)

TheWickedWitch
TheWickedWitch wrote:
2014-04-22 16:49:59 -0700

AND DON'T BE A CLONE

TheWickedWitch
TheWickedWitch wrote:
2014-04-22 16:49:49 -0700

AS LONG AS YOUR BEING YORSELF, EVERYTHINGS OK. SO STAND OUT, ERaspberryRESS YOURSELF

TheWickedWitch
TheWickedWitch wrote:
2014-04-22 16:49:27 -0700

FASHION DOESN MATTER. POPULARITY DOESNT MATTER.

TheWickedWitch
TheWickedWitch wrote:
2014-04-22 16:49:13 -0700

YOU GUYS DONT GET IT

sallys
sallys wrote:
2014-03-29 23:14:03 -0700

You can learn to sew and then make your own clothes, or you can learn to sew and alter the clothes you have now. What you could also do is make totally new clothes out of old t-shirts and maybe even some of your parent's stuff.

Hope I helped!

Sally

jiji_rose
jiji_rose wrote:
2014-03-02 10:44:51 -0800

Hey... Children's Place has 15 dollar shirts... Good luck

haileyjones
haileyjones wrote:
2013-11-02 18:19:06 -0700

look online on some video sites and watch some videos on how to redecorate some old t-shirts or something ! that always helps for me !

April-ulzzang
April-ulzzang wrote:
2013-07-16 06:33:20 -0700

yeah I know how it feels. now I know what to do, thanks to Dish it

Annamaebell
Annamaebell wrote:
2013-03-14 16:15:23 -0700

Just Say to people like that At least i wah my clothess.

raerae bodge
raerae bodge wrote:
2012-04-28 15:13:33 -0700

think of something your good at like an instrument,and people could put money 4 ya!

imaniSmile
imaniSmile wrote:
2011-11-25 18:09:43 -0800

- `=Lol I Got swaag ^.^

jessie221780
jessie221780 wrote:
2011-11-14 10:24:18 -0800

that would still mean to pay for paint and they are very high in money i got a hot pink for 39$ no joke! Good thought though!

jessie221780
jessie221780 wrote:
2011-11-14 10:22:05 -0800

Just save up you money thats what i do

acha
acha wrote:
2011-08-02 05:09:32 -0700

I think maybe go to a trusted friend or adult and tell them your crisist im sure they will understand. Teachers do it for the kids all the time in my school.

Zoeysha101
Zoeysha101 wrote:
2011-02-12 04:07:18 -0800

Maybe it would help if u got some shirt paints and paint every shirt u have to make it look different and colorful the next day.

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-06-02 06:21:51 -0700

This article talked about revamping your clothes what a great way to revamping your clothes... Because you get great ideas on your clothes

Poll

Do You Revamp Your Old Clothes?

• Yeah, it's a great way of updating old clothes!
  • I've revamped a couple of things.
  • I would... if I could sew.
  • No, I donate 'em or give 'em to my lil sis.

There is this guy I like in my class and I think he likes me too cuz my friend and I catch him st...

Vinylscratchstwin
My perfect friend would be: Funny nice easy going quirky playful loyal fast and...... Loves music as much as i do!!
reply less than a minute
katerine46
katerine46 posted in Friends:
the perfect friend would support you and give you advises if you need help they would stay by your side through everything. a friend wouldn't be jealous of what you have and what you wear. a friend would love you for who you are a friend would not judge you and most of all they would make you feel like you are worth something
reply about 1 hour
blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Style:
I'm not a tomboy, but just a bit girly.  :blush
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza