Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Feel Like the Most Unfashionable Kid

I'm embarrassed to wear the same clothes every day, and can't afford to buy new clothes cuz my parents are having troubles with money. Back to Article

supersnozer
supersnozer wrote:
2014-05-17 11:29:20 -0700

how do we write to her

TheWickedWitch
TheWickedWitch wrote:
2014-04-22 16:50:27 -0700

STAR WARS IS NOT LIFE, SO DONT END UP BEING A CLONE TROOPER (i had to do that lol...)

TheWickedWitch
TheWickedWitch wrote:
2014-04-22 16:49:59 -0700

AND DON'T BE A CLONE

TheWickedWitch
TheWickedWitch wrote:
2014-04-22 16:49:49 -0700

AS LONG AS YOUR BEING YORSELF, EVERYTHINGS OK. SO STAND OUT, ERaspberryRESS YOURSELF

TheWickedWitch
TheWickedWitch wrote:
2014-04-22 16:49:27 -0700

FASHION DOESN MATTER. POPULARITY DOESNT MATTER.

TheWickedWitch
TheWickedWitch wrote:
2014-04-22 16:49:13 -0700

YOU GUYS DONT GET IT

sallys
sallys wrote:
2014-03-29 23:14:03 -0700

You can learn to sew and then make your own clothes, or you can learn to sew and alter the clothes you have now. What you could also do is make totally new clothes out of old t-shirts and maybe even some of your parent's stuff.

Hope I helped!

Sally

jiji_rose
jiji_rose wrote:
2014-03-02 10:44:51 -0800

Hey... Children's Place has 15 dollar shirts... Good luck

haileyjones
haileyjones wrote:
2013-11-02 18:19:06 -0700

look online on some video sites and watch some videos on how to redecorate some old t-shirts or something ! that always helps for me !

April-ulzzang
April-ulzzang wrote:
2013-07-16 06:33:20 -0700

yeah I know how it feels. now I know what to do, thanks to Dish it

Annamaebell
Annamaebell wrote:
2013-03-14 16:15:23 -0700

Just Say to people like that At least i wah my clothess.

raerae bodge
raerae bodge wrote:
2012-04-28 15:13:33 -0700

think of something your good at like an instrument,and people could put money 4 ya!

imaniSmile
imaniSmile wrote:
2011-11-25 18:09:43 -0800

- `=Lol I Got swaag ^.^

jessie221780
jessie221780 wrote:
2011-11-14 10:24:18 -0800

that would still mean to pay for paint and they are very high in money i got a hot pink for 39$ no joke! Good thought though!

jessie221780
jessie221780 wrote:
2011-11-14 10:22:05 -0800

Just save up you money thats what i do

acha
acha wrote:
2011-08-02 05:09:32 -0700

I think maybe go to a trusted friend or adult and tell them your crisist im sure they will understand. Teachers do it for the kids all the time in my school.

Zoeysha101
Zoeysha101 wrote:
2011-02-12 04:07:18 -0800

Maybe it would help if u got some shirt paints and paint every shirt u have to make it look different and colorful the next day.

kaligirl101
kaligirl101 wrote:
2010-06-02 06:21:51 -0700

This article talked about revamping your clothes what a great way to revamping your clothes... Because you get great ideas on your clothes

Poll

Do You Revamp Your Old Clothes?

• Yeah, it's a great way of updating old clothes!
  • I've revamped a couple of things.
  • I would... if I could sew.
  • No, I donate 'em or give 'em to my lil sis.

There is this guy I like in my class and I think he likes me too cuz my friend and I catch him st...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)