Comments

Dear Dish-It, He Keeps Flirting With Me

I started skateboarding with this boy. He put his arms around me to help me keep my balance and he keeps flirting with me. Does he like me? Back to Article

hydia 5456
hydia 5456 wrote:
2014-03-09 11:09:52 -0700

I try not to pay attention to flirting. I pay attention to how fun and funny you can be. xD

-orion-
-orion- wrote:
2013-12-30 11:31:10 -0800

I love boys who flirt with ME only..tbh

emosteph25

MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-30 05:37:00 -0800

I love boys who flirt!

snw2900
snw2900 wrote:
2012-12-28 11:33:59 -0800

ok,i need some help this new kid in 8th grade,im in 7th...and he rides my bus..i think he likes me some ppl said that they were txting and he said he liked me...how can i find out if he does?

SummerLuver15
SummerLuver15 wrote:
2012-12-28 11:21:46 -0800

A guy who flirts definitely catches my attention, but really, thats not the type of guy I like.
I find flirting to be defined as not really being serious with a girl. I mean, a guy who flirts with one girl can flirt with all!

queenkiki
queenkiki wrote:
2012-10-14 13:48:39 -0700

I sure wish tha boi I lik would do tht 2 me

* Nina is the beast *
* Nina is the beast * wrote:
2012-10-14 12:50:09 -0700

XD wtf seriously hands on contact
seriously every boy does that XD

Hailey0913
Hailey0913 wrote:
2012-10-14 11:47:41 -0700

i think she does lol

Cutiegirls100
Cutiegirls100 wrote:
2012-10-14 11:44:22 -0700

Gabe?? He will ask you out when he is ready..Trust me...I have these problems and then the boy I really like asks me out....Who's your bf?? Is he in real life or kidzworld?? I love you sister!!
From,
Your sister,
Nicholette Doran (:

Cutiegirls100
Cutiegirls100 wrote:
2012-10-14 11:42:23 -0700

No one!!!

im swaqq
im swaqq wrote:
2012-10-14 11:15:42 -0700

whoo wants me???

Lovegreen1
Lovegreen1 wrote:
2012-10-13 19:23:54 -0700

There is this guy that I really like. I really want to empress hem. What do I do?

From, Lauren loves green

kyleasmile321
kyleasmile321 wrote:
2012-10-13 09:29:29 -0700

There's a couple of dudes be flirting wth me but some of thm dont be cute lol. Bit my ex be flirting wth me still

xWildBoYxD

Shut up andrew

Andreezy :_2273990
Andreezy :_2273990 wrote:
2012-10-12 19:56:32 -0700

Yah Tlk To Much!!

Sindy-poll

Best Way to Hook Up With Someone?

• Getting my friends to ask someone out for me.
  • Meeting someone online.
  • Joining an after-school club.
  • Asking him/her out on my own.

I'm a big flirt and I like this boy in the 8th grade. He sees me flirting with boys everyday and ...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)