Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Parents Are Crazy

My mom doesn't listen to me, plus my dad is crazy and doesn't live with me, so he can't help when my mom goes crazy. Help me! Back to Article

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-16 14:43:17 -0700

They're still your parents! DX

orca123
orca123 wrote:
2013-10-22 18:40:40 -0700

i have a dad who is mean and a good mom but when she says to do somthing she means it

Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty wrote:
2013-10-14 08:58:42 -0700

My parents are great but they can be crazy too.

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-10-13 13:52:02 -0700

moms do that sometimes

Nay_Nay_Girl
Nay_Nay_Girl wrote:
2013-09-20 23:51:15 -0700

My parents are ok I guess.

Mikayla Boo Bear

kaylaloveeu_2236160 wrote:
2013-08-09 16:42:40 -0700

my step mom is cool

kaylaloveeu_2236160
kaylaloveeu_2236160 wrote:
2013-08-09 16:42:28 -0700

my step mom got me a therapist for no reason

reddevils123
reddevils123 wrote:
2013-08-09 16:08:11 -0700

my moms just wow she is crazy

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-08-09 15:55:40 -0700

Well, my mom pays no attention to me, and my dad is awesome so...

KatieStyles
KatieStyles wrote:
2013-08-09 15:53:14 -0700

My mom is just overprotective. When I am on here she always have to look at what I am doing. It gets so annoying!

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-08-09 15:51:52 -0700

My mom is overprotective and CRAZY! XD but my whole family is o.o

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-08-09 15:47:09 -0700

My mum is so crazy and overprotective!

brunostar

emogamergirl wrote:
2012-07-22 17:40:05 -0700

only my dad is crazy

12princess15
12princess15 wrote:
2012-04-12 13:24:09 -0700

guess that is sad maby =u should go to the concilwer .......... better yet get u mom to go to conciling

tay tay bay bay
tay tay bay bay wrote:
2012-04-12 11:24:16 -0700

my parent dont care

Too_Swagg_4Ya
Too_Swagg_4Ya wrote:
2012-04-12 10:28:53 -0700

I understand I can't wear skinny jeans without my dad telling me they are "too tight"

Poll-4

Do You Get Along With Your Parents?

• Yeah, most of the time.
  • My parents don't get me - we never get along.
  • I get along with them more than my sibs do.
  • My parents are so unreasonable, I just don't talk to 'em.

Last year me and my BF had to break up cuz of letters my sister found that me and my BF wrote to ...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!