Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Parents Are Crazy

My mom doesn't listen to me, plus my dad is crazy and doesn't live with me, so he can't help when my mom goes crazy. Help me! Back to Article

orca123
orca123 wrote:
2013-10-22 18:40:40 -0700

i have a dad who is mean and a good mom but when she says to do somthing she means it

Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty wrote:
2013-10-14 08:58:42 -0700

My parents are great but they can be crazy too.

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-10-13 13:52:02 -0700

moms do that sometimes

Nay_Nay_Girl
Nay_Nay_Girl wrote:
2013-09-20 23:51:15 -0700

My parents are ok I guess.

Mikayla Boo Bear

kaylaloveeu_2236160 wrote:
2013-08-09 16:42:40 -0700

my step mom is cool

kaylaloveeu_2236160
kaylaloveeu_2236160 wrote:
2013-08-09 16:42:28 -0700

my step mom got me a therapist for no reason

reddevils123
reddevils123 wrote:
2013-08-09 16:08:11 -0700

my moms just wow she is crazy

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-08-09 15:55:40 -0700

Well, my mom pays no attention to me, and my dad is awesome so...

KatieStyles
KatieStyles wrote:
2013-08-09 15:53:14 -0700

My mom is just overprotective. When I am on here she always have to look at what I am doing. It gets so annoying!

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-08-09 15:51:52 -0700

My mom is overprotective and CRAZY! XD but my whole family is o.o

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-08-09 15:47:09 -0700

My mum is so crazy and overprotective!

brunostar

emogamergirl wrote:
2012-07-22 17:40:05 -0700

only my dad is crazy

12princess15
12princess15 wrote:
2012-04-12 13:24:09 -0700

guess that is sad maby =u should go to the concilwer .......... better yet get u mom to go to conciling

tay tay bay bay
tay tay bay bay wrote:
2012-04-12 11:24:16 -0700

my parent dont care

Too_Swagg_4Ya
Too_Swagg_4Ya wrote:
2012-04-12 10:28:53 -0700

I understand I can't wear skinny jeans without my dad telling me they are "too tight"

lockboi
lockboi wrote:
2012-01-14 13:19:06 -0800

My mom iS very. Helpful to me

Poll-4

Do You Get Along With Your Parents?

• Yeah, most of the time.
  • My parents don't get me - we never get along.
  • I get along with them more than my sibs do.
  • My parents are so unreasonable, I just don't talk to 'em.

Last year me and my BF had to break up cuz of letters my sister found that me and my BF wrote to ...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!