Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Best Friend Smokes for Attention

My best friend smokes. She smokes for attention and it is killing me. I'm so lost! Help me please! Back to Article

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-11-30 14:30:05 -0800

Smoking should never exist =.=

:)CrAzYcAkE:)
:)CrAzYcAkE:) wrote:
2012-11-12 14:37:59 -0800

i think smoking for attaition is just plain stupid and self centered and its not gonna help for attention people arent gonna want to be around u if u smoke

rose52302
rose52302 wrote:
2012-11-12 14:29:41 -0800

Just be honest with her. If she a true friend, she'll stop. But remember, it's hard to stop smokin..so be easy..

Juxnunu
Juxnunu wrote:
2012-05-28 23:46:56 -0700

Myy bestfriendd doess too andd juxx dontt knoww whatss qonee happenn

angel taha
angel taha wrote:
2012-05-28 23:43:41 -0700

yeah!!!! my best friends smokes attention

I am epic
I am epic wrote:
2012-01-22 12:43:05 -0800

You need to also tell your friend what happens when you smoke.

Poll-2

Have You Tried Smoking?

• No way! Smoking is gross!
  • I've had a puff before, but it was disgusting.
  • I haven't tried it, but my friends have.
  • I smoke, but I'm trying to quit.

I'm so close to my older cousin, but for some reason she thinks I smoke when I don'...

Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
reply about 1 hour
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Sure, I wear them a lot.  As long as you're not wearing the really tight kind, which should go with a dress or skirt or something, it's totally cool.