Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Best Friend Smokes for Attention

My best friend smokes. She smokes for attention and it is killing me. I'm so lost! Help me please! Back to Article

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-11-30 14:30:05 -0800

Smoking should never exist =.=

:)CrAzYcAkE:)
:)CrAzYcAkE:) wrote:
2012-11-12 14:37:59 -0800

i think smoking for attaition is just plain stupid and self centered and its not gonna help for attention people arent gonna want to be around u if u smoke

rose52302
rose52302 wrote:
2012-11-12 14:29:41 -0800

Just be honest with her. If she a true friend, she'll stop. But remember, it's hard to stop smokin..so be easy..

Juxnunu
Juxnunu wrote:
2012-05-28 23:46:56 -0700

Myy bestfriendd doess too andd juxx dontt knoww whatss qonee happenn

angel taha
angel taha wrote:
2012-05-28 23:43:41 -0700

yeah!!!! my best friends smokes attention

I am epic
I am epic wrote:
2012-01-22 12:43:05 -0800

You need to also tell your friend what happens when you smoke.

Poll-2

Have You Tried Smoking?

• No way! Smoking is gross!
  • I've had a puff before, but it was disgusting.
  • I haven't tried it, but my friends have.
  • I smoke, but I'm trying to quit.

I'm so close to my older cousin, but for some reason she thinks I smoke when I don'...

FeatheryOne
I'm sorry but if you're not over 12 you're going to have to stay in some sort of limits; do you understand the threats out there?
kuzivakwashe
hi i think we all say our parents treat us like babies. i am 12 years old and i am still mumys baby. our parents will always be there to catch us. sometimes i think i am treated like a baby. i think we are still young to be saying we are now grown ups. i hope that helped
ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow posted in Style:
Well first of all, I understand what you're saying.  You want to be well dressed like them, Am I right? First, it doesn't matter what you dress like.. long as you being yourself. You don't have to be insecure of what you wear because you are perfect just the way you are. Don't worry about how they dress or what they even get. Be who you are. That's what makes you unique. If you still want to just dress up like them or buy better clothes then look in stores or discuss it with your parents an they might just have an idea. You might be younger than them, but at least you are being who you were born to be, which is you. Don't ever feel bad about yourself. Clothes are just clothes. Nothing different.
e_stunner
e_stunner posted in Style:
I'm 2 years younger than my seniors in school.I never really cared about how i looked but when i saw their online pictures i saw how well dressed they were.I started feeling insecure and hating every outifit i wore.I want not to care but i can't.Help me!
heyitsangel
My mom& dad still treats me like a baby too because I have only just turend 13 on september 8th  I just want to be independence too and I do the same  I talk to them and they always say I'm not ready to be independence  and then say I have to wait till I'm 15 or 16.