Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Best Friend Smokes for Attention

My best friend smokes. She smokes for attention and it is killing me. I'm so lost! Help me please! Back to Article

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-11-30 14:30:05 -0800

Smoking should never exist =.=

:)CrAzYcAkE:)
:)CrAzYcAkE:) wrote:
2012-11-12 14:37:59 -0800

i think smoking for attaition is just plain stupid and self centered and its not gonna help for attention people arent gonna want to be around u if u smoke

rose52302
rose52302 wrote:
2012-11-12 14:29:41 -0800

Just be honest with her. If she a true friend, she'll stop. But remember, it's hard to stop smokin..so be easy..

Juxnunu
Juxnunu wrote:
2012-05-28 23:46:56 -0700

Myy bestfriendd doess too andd juxx dontt knoww whatss qonee happenn

angel taha
angel taha wrote:
2012-05-28 23:43:41 -0700

yeah!!!! my best friends smokes attention

I am epic
I am epic wrote:
2012-01-22 12:43:05 -0800

You need to also tell your friend what happens when you smoke.

Poll-2

Have You Tried Smoking?

• No way! Smoking is gross!
  • I've had a puff before, but it was disgusting.
  • I haven't tried it, but my friends have.
  • I smoke, but I'm trying to quit.

I'm so close to my older cousin, but for some reason she thinks I smoke when I don'...

Unikitty13
Unikitty13 posted in Friends:
Dear Dish-It, Okay, so at my school, I have this enemy, she was so mean and sarcastic, what should I do to fought back?
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
You need to clear things up with your best friend, and express to her what you feel because friendship requires open communication for it to last. Likewise, you should also take into consideration that not because she`s your best friend and she knows that you like this guy, she`s not allowed to be friends and eventually have a romantic relationship with this guy. Love does not follow a first come first serve basis, that`s reality.  Now, if you really love or like that person then you should be happy for him. True love means putting someone else`s happiness before your own EVEN IF you`re not part of that happiness. There`s a reason for everything, someday this will all make sense. :)
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in Style:
"rebelfeminist" wrote:I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no. Also, if your eyebrows are already fine as is and not bushy or all over the place, you may not even need to. Don't do something just because everyone else does.
rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no.
Its_skylar1
Hey love , I do the exact same thing as you , you aren't alone... if you ever need anyone , I am here , okay?