Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Best Friend Smokes for Attention

My best friend smokes. She smokes for attention and it is killing me. I'm so lost! Help me please! Back to Article

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-11-30 14:30:05 -0800

Smoking should never exist =.=

:)CrAzYcAkE:)
:)CrAzYcAkE:) wrote:
2012-11-12 14:37:59 -0800

i think smoking for attaition is just plain stupid and self centered and its not gonna help for attention people arent gonna want to be around u if u smoke

rose52302
rose52302 wrote:
2012-11-12 14:29:41 -0800

Just be honest with her. If she a true friend, she'll stop. But remember, it's hard to stop smokin..so be easy..

Juxnunu
Juxnunu wrote:
2012-05-28 23:46:56 -0700

Myy bestfriendd doess too andd juxx dontt knoww whatss qonee happenn

angel taha
angel taha wrote:
2012-05-28 23:43:41 -0700

yeah!!!! my best friends smokes attention

I am epic
I am epic wrote:
2012-01-22 12:43:05 -0800

You need to also tell your friend what happens when you smoke.

Poll-2

Have You Tried Smoking?

• No way! Smoking is gross!
  • I've had a puff before, but it was disgusting.
  • I haven't tried it, but my friends have.
  • I smoke, but I'm trying to quit.

I'm so close to my older cousin, but for some reason she thinks I smoke when I don'...

ginnygator
Ask Joey if he will talk to William for you, to find out what is going on. Say to him "Hey, can you ask William if I went to far with him because if I did tell him that I am sorry, I did not mean to?" That is all of the advice that I can give you for now talk to me if you need anything else.
kidwizkool123
kidwizkool123 posted in Friends:
ya but that isn't quite what I am saying I was just saying that all u really have to do is just be your self to make friends but if you aren't being yourself then they will be thinking that u r someone else and just get the wrong idea!! anyway thx for posting!!
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
Yep, being yourself is very important especially with friends. Though remember you're going to have different attitudes towards different people, and that doesn't mean you're fake.
ginnygator
You should speak to them, say " I heard you when you two had your fight  and I heard every word, I need to know what is happening between you guys". That will let them no that you are worried about them. They will probably say " That is none of your concern" or "We are discussing it". You should then say "I am part of this family to and I deserve to know" or "You two need to talk about it right here then, because I need to know what is happening right now". That is the best advice that I can give you.
kidwizkool123
kidwizkool123 posted in Friends:
exactly thx for saying that!!