Comments

Gay Athletes

Sexual orientation has been a big issue in team sports. In recent years, many athletes have started to come out of the closet. We profile some of these pioneers. Back to Article

mermere
mermere wrote:
2014-07-27 05:33:27 -0700

Right, first it was race and now who you like? What is wrong with our society?

xdope_riri_swagx
xdope_riri_swagx wrote:
2014-07-26 22:00:19 -0700

Its sad how some people take their own lives just because of being gay. Society needs to grow up and accept the fact that some people are different.

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2014-07-26 21:26:09 -0700

+1 to Kidzworld on this. I've talked to people who are terrified of coming out, it must be a lot harder if you're in the media. Not happy at some of the childish homophobia in the comments, though.

krystalinday
krystalinday wrote:
2014-07-26 20:07:35 -0700

...right and to be what they want...

krystalinday
krystalinday wrote:
2014-07-26 20:05:41 -0700

Support me im str8

krystalinday
krystalinday wrote:
2014-07-26 20:02:39 -0700

R you the bst reason?

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2014-07-26 19:56:15 -0700

Props, Kidzworld, props. They did a good thing with this. I think anyone who is gay in the media has to be at least semi-okay to function, and the whole world knowing your sexual orientation must be tough. Hiding it is hard, I would know.

kittygirl678
kittygirl678 wrote:
2014-07-26 19:38:11 -0700

.......

CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn wrote:
2014-07-26 19:17:33 -0700

I'm sorry, but in my eyes, gay just doesn't work with humans. But hey, whatever floats your boat...

YouWillRememberMe-
YouWillRememberMe- wrote:
2014-07-26 19:04:11 -0700

This is probably the best article, I've ever seen on Kidzworld and I think every single one of them is inspirational. To come out is hard in general, but to come out knowing that by the next morning the whole world will know, takes a lot of guts.

im-a-wallflower
im-a-wallflower wrote:
2014-07-26 18:51:03 -0700

Yes I belive in gay but im christian I dont care tho I belive god and jesus and im proud but im mad that people dont respect that

theking99
theking99 wrote:
2014-07-26 18:48:03 -0700

I'm not rude everyone is entitled to their own thought's and that's mine

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-26 18:47:17 -0700

You're right. No one should be bullied because of this (or for any reason in that matter... ) People can't help it -and everyone deserves respect. I will go back to what I'm saying though. I"m not against gay people, but I think they should find intimacy through relationships that don't become physical.

im-a-wallflower
im-a-wallflower wrote:
2014-07-26 18:42:32 -0700

You guys are freakin rude what happened If you where gay and bullied it would hurt and I have a point dont make fun of people and what they like like girls like girls and boys like boys and women like men you are freakin rude

theking99
theking99 wrote:
2014-07-26 18:38:57 -0700

What is the world coming too I'm not trying to be mean and there is nothing wrong with gay people I personally think its wrong

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-26 18:30:59 -0700

No, I don't think it is. It's been proven that animals also have shown signs of #### or bisexuality. People don't choose to be gay, they just are. There are people who do pose as being gay though, but not many.

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-26 18:23:49 -0700

I'm not trying to offend anyone. I have a friend that is gay. I love her dearly, but I just don't approve of physical relationships.

Ilikeham123
Ilikeham123 wrote:
2014-07-26 18:21:23 -0700

Some people in my family are gay, so this is slightly offensive.

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-07-26 18:17:42 -0700

Religion and the bible don't take that away from them. It just asks them to look at things through a different lens. We are called to love freely. I just don't believe that people of the same sex should be physically active. You can still have intimacy without such a relationship.

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-07-26 18:16:05 -0700

That's awesome

Gay-sun

Do You Know Any Gay Poeople?

• I know peeps who are gay.
  • I don't know anybody who is gay.
  • I think some of my friends are gay.
  • I am gay.