Comments

Rosh Hashanah

L'shanah tovah! Rosh Hashanah is the Jewish New Year but don't expect any fireworks, instead you can break out the apples, slice them up and start dipping them in honey! Get the goods on this important Jewish holiday. Back to Article

Rhapsodic
Rhapsodic wrote:
2013-09-05 18:53:03 -0700

Ironic cause i just done a paper with stuff about this on it

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-09-05 14:37:47 -0700

Nice to know

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-04 14:46:31 -0700

That is why you have been deleted by the trusted members rush handstand everyone

jjz98

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-09-03 14:03:45 -0700

not jewish

YourNotAMistake
YourNotAMistake wrote:
2013-09-03 14:03:12 -0700

It's a Holiday for the jews now why do you have to use the # word?

jjz98

Jordan wrote:
2013-09-03 14:00:55 -0700

Starts tomorrow

YourNotAMistake
YourNotAMistake wrote:
2013-09-03 14:00:45 -0700

For what? Rosh Hashana or Yom Kipper?

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-03 14:00:25 -0700

I know right

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-03 14:00:15 -0700

That's cool

What's Your Fave September Holiday?

• I love to celebrate Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.
  • Labor Day is my fave cuz of the BBQ's.
  • I like to hang out with my grandparents on Grandparents Day.
  • I can't wait until the Fall Equinox!

Micro_greektv_micro
Kidzworld hung out on set with the cast of Greek to get their fun and useful back-to-school tips....
Micro_literacy_micro
September 8 is International Literacy Day. Seems pretty fitting, since kids around the world are ...
Micro_patriot_micro
This day is to honor all those who lost their lives in the 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center...
Micro_thumb_september-micro
Before you start counting down the days 'til Christmas break, check out these fun September holid...

Random in the forums

Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
or..uh.. just america will collapse and some nation will move to take us down since we are considered the "Big Dog" and we will lose and people will flip and the world will be thrown into chaos because the nation that tries to take us over will try to take over the rest of the world
reply about 1 hour
Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
i agree. i think our nations will collapse and and economy will implode and everyone will be poor and people wont know what to do.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.  *in a rising tone* ...Destroying ourselves with global nuclear war!
reply about 1 hour
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.
Duma
Duma posted in Debating:
Ya know wat? Let's debate.   You see, I just don't get the haters. It's just fun for them to go around being a HATER! I mean like, what's good about haters? Can we ban haters? WHY, HATERS? WHY? WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST? WHY DO YOU RUIN THE WORLD? ARE YOU GOING TO STARVE US? GEEZ LOUISE, BRO!