Comments

Does School Suck?

Recently, Kidzworld asked the question "does school suck?" Many of you hit us back with your thoughts. Read on for the word on school. And don't forget to send in your own comments. Back to Article

Sanju99

EnchantingJackieChan wrote:
2014-07-21 19:54:38 -0700

boooooooo school never sucks

datgirl133
datgirl133 wrote:
2014-07-21 17:35:04 -0700

This might be weird but I love school

superwafflecrisp
superwafflecrisp wrote:
2014-07-21 14:50:07 -0700

the whole thing of shcool SUCK! its just....BLEH!!!!11

swans12
swans12 wrote:
2014-07-21 13:29:33 -0700

I loove school school is like the best place you cpuld ever go to.Teachers want you to b smart that
Is my thought Love

swans12
swans12 wrote:
2014-07-21 13:29:11 -0700

Is my thought Love

-Sora
-Sora wrote:
2014-07-21 12:20:41 -0700

School doesn't suck its class ugh .-. the pain of sitting in a class for an hour eww
class sucks (x

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2014-07-21 11:59:47 -0700

Worried

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2014-07-21 11:59:39 -0700

School is ok but I will miss ma friends soo much I'll never forget them anyway we only have like 2 days till holidays start

Zanzi
Zanzi wrote:
2014-07-21 11:43:47 -0700

i love school and i will miss my clasmates Sad

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2014-07-21 11:15:54 -0700

school alright.....apart from the learning bit......Bu t i am leaving my school in 2 dayz gonna cry

Masooma
Masooma wrote:
2014-07-21 10:32:13 -0700

school is great!its has no only reading or writing it has [FUN} too!

feral_23
feral_23 wrote:
2014-07-21 10:20:08 -0700

I love school! Most of my teachers are really nice, though a few suck. I love the language that I'm learning as well, which I suppose helps.

KittyGirlis
KittyGirlis wrote:
2014-07-21 09:20:12 -0700

I love school. (my teacher is sooooo nice, we read most of the time) smile

-Skyfall-
-Skyfall- wrote:
2014-07-21 09:18:30 -0700

It sucks, terribly, Period.

girly665
girly665 wrote:
2014-07-21 09:15:08 -0700

I hate going to school.I hate the fact of going to school.But I love my friends,and hanging out with 'em but I can't stand anything other than that.

Not_So_Perfect_
Not_So_Perfect_ wrote:
2014-07-21 08:44:35 -0700

I Don't like Getting Up Early and the work part

RemzYaDunnoe
RemzYaDunnoe wrote:
2014-07-21 08:38:31 -0700

naaaa then!

F1000933732035

Does School Suck?

• No way! I totally love school.
  • I hate school cuz it's boring.
  • I find school hard cuz I don't have many friends.
  • I like to hang with my friends, but I can live without the books.