World's Best Beaches
Kidzworld's Favorite Beaches
- Bondi Beach, Australia - Home to some of the world's best surfing and diving.
- Natadola Beach, Fiji - Where you'll find white sand and a classic "tropical paradise" shoreline.
- Playa del Carmen, Mexico - Home of some of the clearest, warmest water you'll ever hope to find.
- Corfu, Greece - For something a little different, check out these craggy rock beaches surrounded by whitewashed buildings and virtually untouched beaches
- Petit St. Vincent, the Grenadines - This beach paradise has no T.V. and no cell phone reception, but you won't care.
- Goa, India - Dotted in cute little seaside huts, the beaches of Goa have a fun hippy vibe.
- Canary Islands, Spain - Just a few miles of mainland Africa, the Canary Islands combine Spanish culture and African sun.
- South Beach, Miami - Head here for nearly endless stretches of white sand.
- Main Beach, East Hampton, New York - This is a great place to head for old-timey charm as you walk along the boardwalk.
- Catalina Island, California - You could spend weeks exploring this 48 miles of pristine coastline.
- Praslin, Seychelles - Head here for totally deserted, perfect beaches.
- Phi Phi Islands, Thailand - Check out the beaches where Leo DiCaprio filmed The Beach.
- Kauai, Hawaii - Lush, tropical beauty at its best.