World's Best Beaches
Kidzworld's Favorite Beaches
- Bondi Beach, Australia - Home to some of the world's best surfing and diving.
- Natadola Beach, Fiji - Where you'll find white sand and a classic "tropical paradise" shoreline.
- Playa del Carmen, Mexico - Home of some of the clearest, warmest water you'll ever hope to find.
- Corfu, Greece - For something a little different, check out these craggy rock beaches surrounded by whitewashed buildings and virtually untouched beaches
- Petit St. Vincent, the Grenadines - This beach paradise has no T.V. and no cell phone reception, but you won't care.
- Goa, India - Dotted in cute little seaside huts, the beaches of Goa have a fun hippy vibe.
- Canary Islands, Spain - Just a few miles of mainland Africa, the Canary Islands combine Spanish culture and African sun.
- South Beach, Miami - Head here for nearly endless stretches of white sand.
- Main Beach, East Hampton, New York - This is a great place to head for old-timey charm as you walk along the boardwalk.
- Catalina Island, California - You could spend weeks exploring this 48 miles of pristine coastline.
- Praslin, Seychelles - Head here for totally deserted, perfect beaches.
- Phi Phi Islands, Thailand - Check out the beaches where Leo DiCaprio filmed The Beach.
- Kauai, Hawaii - Lush, tropical beauty at its best.
Bondi Beach, Australia
Natadola Beach, Fiji
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Petit St. Vincent, the Grenadines
Canary Islands, Spain
South Beach, Miami
Main Beach, East Hampton, New York
Catalina Island, California
Phi Phi Islands, Thailand