Comments

Christmas Day

Christmas is the Christian holiday that celebrates the day when Christ was born. Today, December 25th has taken on a bit of a different spin, with Jolly Ol' St. Nick bringing toys to all the girls and boys of the world on this December holiday. Back to Article

CrashYourParty
CrashYourParty wrote:
2012-12-25 13:24:59 -0800

Christmas is about Jesus. Not Santa

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-12-25 12:59:25 -0800

Santa isn't real. I love you Jesus.

JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-12-25 11:27:40 -0800

Smh You're Not Celebrating Christ If
Its Not His Birthday,It Was A Holiday Made By Man
Because If The Shepherds and Animals Were Out They Would Not Be Out During Winter Because Animals Hibernate During Winter They Would Have Froze To Death,Jesus Was Born In Either,Summer,Spring,Or Autumn

This Is About A Fat,Non-Existent Dude Named Santa,Who Brings You Gifts For Being Good For 1 Day.This Has Nothing To Do With Jesus Christ At All And A True Christian Would Not Celebrate Such Holiday

-.LiveYourLife
-.LiveYourLife wrote:
2012-12-25 11:24:25 -0800

For 10 years I believed in Santa intill last night. I sat next to my door (House in one story) and looked under the door and I saw my parents putting gifts down and filling stockings and then went to bed. How lame is that? Frustrated

Elisabethloveisback
Elisabethloveisback wrote:
2012-12-25 10:09:59 -0800

Love christmassmile

DjDude492
DjDude492 wrote:
2012-12-25 08:48:45 -0800

nice article coolnam or whatever ur name really is.

Keyera Michelle
Keyera Michelle wrote:
2012-12-25 07:34:26 -0800

It Was Raining On Christmas .-.

Prettiness:)
Prettiness:) wrote:
2012-12-25 06:50:55 -0800

Celebrating Christ!!!smile

primrose88
primrose88 wrote:
2012-12-25 06:04:33 -0800

Christmas is not about getting gifts its about when christ was born. But I know that my Christmas present is going to Atlantic city

AlexandriteLove
AlexandriteLove wrote:
2012-12-25 05:45:09 -0800

I am having the worst christmas ever!! I cant even get one gift on a holiday only one!! My parents said they are so sorry and gonna get things on my Christmas List in January! I cant wait that long!! Man, do i wish to go with my godmother but then have a better Christmas with my whole family. When i mean whole i mean everybody. Merry Christmas to everybody on KW. I bet they are lying saying they gonna get it in January.

lovmindless
lovmindless wrote:
2012-12-25 01:23:27 -0800

I had the most terrible frikin christmas i my life i only got one thing while my luttle cousin got s kindle fire and she does not like to read and i got a box full of clothes

masterswagger
masterswagger wrote:
2012-12-25 00:56:01 -0800

christmas isnot only on dec 26 it should be evry day all ways be nice and share what you have and buy what you need not the one u just want be safe always and happy merry christmass evry body

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-12-25 00:12:20 -0800

Merry Christmas everyone ! c:

kare08
kare08 wrote:
2012-12-24 19:51:56 -0800

Am waking up a1:00am

PrettyBoiSwagga_2272647
PrettyBoiSwagga_2272647 wrote:
2012-12-24 18:39:14 -0800

I dont because i know its my mom

PrettyBoiSwagga_2272647
PrettyBoiSwagga_2272647 wrote:
2012-12-24 18:38:24 -0800

I gave my mother for christmas some jewerly and i bought her some beats by dre

smartgirl333
smartgirl333 wrote:
2012-12-24 18:21:14 -0800

i mostly believe santa. I leave stocking at end of bed & leave cookie milk and sherry.

bri bri too cute
bri bri too cute wrote:
2012-12-24 17:55:42 -0800

Yah Christmas is tomorrow morning only if you get up in get morning but if u get up in the after noon its after noon Lolzz plus cant wait to open one of my presents tonight at 12:00 am and open the rest tomorrow smile

Ca$hingOutBoyz
Ca$hingOutBoyz wrote:
2012-12-24 17:22:04 -0800

I luv Christmas i give an i get i gave my mom sumthin i gave my Greates gf sumthin the homeless shelter sumthin an my fam sumthin my fam only gave me stuff an the homless people didnt an im greatful..

(--Evanescence--)
(--Evanescence--) wrote:
2012-12-24 15:36:58 -0800

Merry Christmas all i need for christmas is my bf

Santa-poll

Fave X-mas Character? Vote!

• Frosty The Snowman.
  • Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
  • Santa, of course.
  • Baaa, Humbug - I don't like Christmas!