Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Christmas Day

Christmas is the Christian holiday that celebrates the day when Christ was born. Today, December 25th has taken on a bit of a different spin, with Jolly Ol' St. Nick bringing toys to kids everywhere. Back to Article

country_chic39
country_chic39 wrote:
2012-12-25 14:58:51 -0800

i got one for my bday and it is awesome

Cahlessia
Cahlessia wrote:
2012-12-25 14:56:48 -0800

I got a webcam, jeans, shoes, an outfit, earphones, and a bracelet.!!

clubistiano15
clubistiano15 wrote:
2012-12-25 14:55:11 -0800

im not Christian im a Muslim

becca.makes.u.smile
becca.makes.u.smile wrote:
2012-12-25 14:53:00 -0800

I got a kindle fire HD

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-25 14:31:39 -0800

I got a bass guitar.
I guess Christmas doesn't suck too much after all.

Stasia_Guitar_Legand_2312985
Stasia_Guitar_Legand_2312985 wrote:
2012-12-25 14:27:01 -0800

Well i believe in Unicorns and Faries so Santa is there to

rockernova
rockernova wrote:
2012-12-25 13:52:17 -0800

santa is real don't you EVER say tht

CrashYourParty
CrashYourParty wrote:
2012-12-25 13:24:59 -0800

Christmas is about Jesus. Not Santa

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-12-25 12:59:25 -0800

Santa isn't real. I love you Jesus.

JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-12-25 11:27:40 -0800

Smh You're Not Celebrating Christ If
Its Not His Birthday,It Was A Holiday Made By Man
Because If The Shepherds and Animals Were Out They Would Not Be Out During Winter Because Animals Hibernate During Winter They Would Have Froze To Death,Jesus Was Born In Either,Summer,Spring,Or Autumn

This Is About A Fat,Non-Existent Dude Named Santa,Who Brings You Gifts For Being Good For 1 Day.This Has Nothing To Do With Jesus Christ At All And A True Christian Would Not Celebrate Such Holiday

-.LiveYourLife
-.LiveYourLife wrote:
2012-12-25 11:24:25 -0800

For 10 years I believed in Santa intill last night. I sat next to my door (House in one story) and looked under the door and I saw my parents putting gifts down and filling stockings and then went to bed. How lame is that? Frustrated

Elisabethloveisback
Elisabethloveisback wrote:
2012-12-25 10:09:59 -0800

Love christmassmile

DjDude492
DjDude492 wrote:
2012-12-25 08:48:45 -0800

nice article coolnam or whatever ur name really is.

Keyera Michelle
Keyera Michelle wrote:
2012-12-25 07:34:26 -0800

It Was Raining On Christmas .-.

Prettiness:)
Prettiness:) wrote:
2012-12-25 06:50:55 -0800

Celebrating Christ!!!smile

primrose88
primrose88 wrote:
2012-12-25 06:04:33 -0800

Christmas is not about getting gifts its about when christ was born. But I know that my Christmas present is going to Atlantic city

AlexandriteLove
AlexandriteLove wrote:
2012-12-25 05:45:09 -0800

I am having the worst christmas ever!! I cant even get one gift on a holiday only one!! My parents said they are so sorry and gonna get things on my Christmas List in January! I cant wait that long!! Man, do i wish to go with my godmother but then have a better Christmas with my whole family. When i mean whole i mean everybody. Merry Christmas to everybody on KW. I bet they are lying saying they gonna get it in January.

lovmindless
lovmindless wrote:
2012-12-25 01:23:27 -0800

I had the most terrible frikin christmas i my life i only got one thing while my luttle cousin got s kindle fire and she does not like to read and i got a box full of clothes

masterswagger
masterswagger wrote:
2012-12-25 00:56:01 -0800

christmas isnot only on dec 26 it should be evry day all ways be nice and share what you have and buy what you need not the one u just want be safe always and happy merry christmass evry body

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-12-25 00:12:20 -0800

Merry Christmas everyone ! c:

Santa-poll

Fave X-mas Character? Vote!

• Frosty The Snowman.
  • Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
  • Santa, of course.
  • Baaa, Humbug - I don't like Christmas!

Micro_c_micro
What would the holidays be like without the presence of the ugly Christmas sweater? Usually worn ...
Micro_dinner-micro
Walt Disney Pictures retells the beloved tale – Disney’s A Christmas Carol, the high-flying, hear...
Micro_green xmas_micro
Each person in the U.S. makes 4 pounds of garbage per day! That number grows at Christmas when we...
Micro_pile-of-books-micro
Stories to cuddle up in front of the fireplace with.
Micro_santa micro
Santa Claus is headed your way soon, so find out more about this jolly man who represents all thi...
Micro_december-micro
There are a ton of holidays to celebrate in the month of December - that's why it's known as the ...

Random in the forums

Charulata
Charulata posted in General:
"phoenix_Esha123" wrote:YOUR MOOD:- Happy :D<br>FAVOURITE COLOUR :- Blue<br>FAVOURITE CARTOON :- Shinchan and Oggy And The Cockroaches :P Hey Esha! You're Happy , Your favorite color is Blue and your favorite cartoon is Oggy and the cockroaches and Shinchan :) So , I think you're DORA (:
reply 1 minute
phoenix_Esha123
YOUR MOOD:- Happy :D FAVOURITE COLOUR :- Blue FAVOURITE CARTOON :- Shinchan and Oggy And The Cockroaches :P
smarttwinkle
smarttwinkle posted in General:
Thnks  :)
Charulata
Charulata posted in General:
"smarttwinkle" wrote:MOOD-SCHOOL CLOSED             Tooooooooo boredCOLOR-Black               i  :love itCARTOON-Shinchan and Pokemon As your mood is bored  ,your favorite color is Black and your favorite cartoon is Shinchan and Pokemon , I think you're Winnie The Pooh (:
smarttwinkle
smarttwinkle posted in General:
MOOD-SCHOOL CLOSED              Tooooooooo bored COLOR-Black                i  :love it CARTOON-Shinchan and Pokemon