Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Like a Guy Who Dated My Best Friend

I like this guy and he likes me too, but he went out with my best friend. He wants to go out with me and I want to, but I don't know what to do. Back to Article

arleenramos43
arleenramos43 wrote:
2012-02-25 20:29:53 -0800

Do wat u think wat right but sometime wat u think is righ is going to get u no where

HeyTay_2043690
HeyTay_2043690 wrote:
2012-02-25 20:15:48 -0800

just follow your heart screw your friend cuz if they r done then she shouldnt care and she wouldnt b a true friend than

LiiLMizzNicki
LiiLMizzNicki wrote:
2011-07-06 22:19:45 -0700

wow okay

zox
zox wrote:
2011-07-06 03:13:45 -0700

hahahahah!!! okaii..well do watever.. but if ur bff doesn't like it... well thats her problem.. ok ok im sorry, but you can't stop feeling the way u feel about each other who is she to say u two can't be together? they broke up for pits sake! out of everyone she should be supporting u.... loljk i have no idea wat im talkin bout. Tongue Out

Scott #1
Scott #1 wrote:
2011-07-05 12:16:19 -0700

oh just nothing

mmui
mmui wrote:
2011-07-04 14:41:03 -0700

are u mad about your friend dating your EX

mmui
mmui wrote:
2011-07-04 14:40:31 -0700

o text us the details

mmui
mmui wrote:
2011-07-04 14:39:59 -0700

so wat hppend to your friend ship

mmui
mmui wrote:
2011-07-04 14:39:33 -0700

that is the truth

mmui
mmui wrote:
2011-07-04 14:39:16 -0700

she should but wat is the right thing to do♥♥♥

mmui
mmui wrote:
2011-07-04 14:38:30 -0700

that is a good think but dont you think it is nasty♥♥♥♥♥

mmui
mmui wrote:
2011-07-04 14:37:31 -0700

you should ask your friend frist and see wat she say but if she yes but think of your friend ship and
it is type nasty because that is your bestfriend
and she went out with him so really think of it and think about the commments that every is given you Angel♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥143 smiley whit a 3

shaynee
shaynee wrote:
2011-07-04 12:46:27 -0700

You should do the right thing talk to your friend before she hears it frm somebofy else

shaynee
shaynee wrote:
2011-07-04 12:46:27 -0700

shaynee
shaynee wrote:
2011-07-04 12:46:27 -0700

klendaa
klendaa wrote:
2011-07-04 10:14:39 -0700

you should do the right thing

mymy2738
mymy2738 wrote:
2011-07-04 05:24:45 -0700

u should ask her first before yall are never will be friends again

bri tink
bri tink wrote:
2011-07-04 00:48:46 -0700

it happened 2 me in 3 rd grade my bff went out with this boy and i went out with the boy

1willow smith FAN1
1willow smith FAN1 wrote:
2011-07-03 21:24:02 -0700

That's the same thing that my EX did but he would come running back for me didn't like that one bit I got more to tell but its alot

totallyinlove123
totallyinlove123 wrote:
2011-07-03 21:13:01 -0700

my friend is dating my EX

Poll-4

Would You Date Your Friend's Ex?

• Never! Friendship is most important.
  • Maybe, if I asked first and everyone was cool with it.
  • In a flash! You can't make claims over exes.
  • I'm not sure.

I think my best friend has been stealing from me secretly. Every time she spends a night and leav...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me