Comments

Caring for Chapped Lips

There's nothing worse than a cracked set of lips. It's painful and looks nasty, so get the 411 on how to prevent and treat your chapped lips! Back to Article

Kazu_2579694

colleenaw wrote:
2013-09-06 16:03:42 -0700

Love it.

X_to be contiued.._X
X_to be contiued.._X wrote:
2013-08-16 19:34:41 -0700

ohhh weee i need me some of dat stuff my lips are chappppy

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-06-11 13:09:08 -0700

Good perfect advices for ur lips the more u dnt put lip balm the more ur lips get nasty and cracked

Zanzi
Zanzi wrote:
2013-05-20 11:18:18 -0700

Good advice

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-05-20 08:57:26 -0700

U guys should try a lip balm called Carmex it is
really good and helps ur lips not get cold!

Emosky490

2012-02-25 10:14:28 -0800

i meant nice

CutieKween
CutieKween wrote:
2012-02-25 10:14:10 -0800

this is a nic article

What's Worse Than Chapped Lips?

• A big volcanic zit on my nose.
  • Cracked, oozing cold sores.
  • A nasty case of dandruff.
  • Farting in front of my crush.

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
reply 1 day
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply 1 day