Comments

Caring for Chapped Lips

There's nothing worse than a cracked set of lips. It's painful and looks nasty, so get the 411 on how to prevent and treat your chapped lips! Back to Article

Kazu_2579694

colleenaw wrote:
2013-09-06 16:03:42 -0700

Love it.

X_to be contiued.._X
X_to be contiued.._X wrote:
2013-08-16 19:34:41 -0700

ohhh weee i need me some of dat stuff my lips are chappppy

PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-06-11 13:09:08 -0700

Good perfect advices for ur lips the more u dnt put lip balm the more ur lips get nasty and cracked

Zanzi
Zanzi wrote:
2013-05-20 11:18:18 -0700

Good advice

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-05-20 08:57:26 -0700

U guys should try a lip balm called Carmex it is
really good and helps ur lips not get cold!

Emosky490

2012-02-25 10:14:28 -0800

i meant nice

CutieKween
CutieKween wrote:
2012-02-25 10:14:10 -0800

this is a nic article

What's Worse Than Chapped Lips?

• A big volcanic zit on my nose.
  • Cracked, oozing cold sores.
  • A nasty case of dandruff.
  • Farting in front of my crush.

GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for the support!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Boysrock50
It's not wrong, it's not right, it's up to an individual tbh. If you're gay, and others have a problem, then it's them that need to change, not you. Don't give in to peer pressure, do what feels right for you