Comments

National Non-Smoking Week

National Non-Smoking Week (January 19 - 25) was started about 30 years ago in Canada by the Canadian Council for Tobacco Control. Back to Article

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-01-05 17:49:59 -0800

Um, people don't care, they'll still smoke anyways if I know PPl.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-30 21:02:57 -0800

I literally cover and pinch my nose when I smell it

Tails_The_Prower
Tails_The_Prower wrote:
2013-05-02 18:58:30 -0700

Do You Smoke?

No way! Smoking is gross! 47%
I tried it once, but hated it. 15%
Yeah, and all my friends smoke too. 23%
Once in awhile. 14%

2nd highest percentage is: "Yeah, and all my friends smoke too."
That's sad.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-05-02 17:25:03 -0700

lol why wouldnt they let you say that xD

Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay wrote:
2013-05-02 17:22:54 -0700

XD But Allen, I thought YOU were the boss. Or is the "boss" some sponsor to KW?

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-05-02 17:12:54 -0700

We were gonna say: "Besides being stupid", but the boss would not let us!!! LOL>

TheAngryForumer
TheAngryForumer wrote:
2013-02-02 22:16:46 -0800

SUMMUMA BTCH SMOKN W33D SAVD MA AZZ NGG

palmtree5454
palmtree5454 wrote:
2013-01-29 12:41:50 -0800

Good Facts.Plain truth.Just goes to show the damage smoking can do to you, and people around you.Read the facts.
*Smoking is the biggest cause of death and Illness in the Uk.More than 120,000 peopledie each year from diseases caused by smoking.
*smoking is a major contributor to illnesess such as heart cancer & lung cancer!
*About 30,000 people in the UK die from lung cancer each year. More than 8 in 10 cases are directly related to smoking.
*Smokers tend to develop more lines on their facee

KeepCalmAndLoveMe
KeepCalmAndLoveMe wrote:
2013-01-25 19:58:31 -0800

I think its good that therty have tjis be ause alot of bad thins can happen to u from smokinFrown

GucciChicswag
GucciChicswag wrote:
2013-01-23 17:54:49 -0800

Godd weed brownies hahah....datt ishh

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-22 13:42:45 -0800

adios amigos

Cry_J
Cry_J wrote:
2013-01-22 13:41:48 -0800

haha got you to laugh *smiles* well then im gone (from this post) i have a few moments befor i go to the airport :P

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-22 13:40:24 -0800

~laughs~ k?

Cry_J
Cry_J wrote:
2013-01-22 13:39:30 -0800

you have....? hmm... well we will see when i tell you. *pats your head* felt like you needed that i dont know why .-.

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-22 13:37:42 -0800

cry.....i have

Cry_J
Cry_J wrote:
2013-01-22 13:36:19 -0800

well now that i know its safe to say you have not.... i would tell you but i dont think every one on this needs to know. i guess i can tell you when i get back. And thank you friend.

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-22 13:33:31 -0800

and have fun whereever your going cry

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-22 13:33:11 -0800

i've seen some one die right before me die, i hope you have never seen that it is the worst thing in the world especially when you love that person, but so forth for me being only 13 and smoking where i live it could be a whole lot worse i could be r*ped! like almost every girl in my grade is if it wasn't for my dad that everyone in my stupid town loves i could have commited suicide because the bullying would be a lot worse than it is so believe me when i say that i have seen worse than you.....

The Legendary
The Legendary wrote:
2013-01-22 13:30:45 -0800

smile

Cry_J
Cry_J wrote:
2013-01-22 13:29:07 -0800

00rinny why would we not? After what you have seen... i dont think its anything i havent seen. Come on Friend... there is light you just dont see it. It dosent mean its not there. Why you ask? Well its simple is it not? your a friend and someone who alot of people do care about. *smiles* i dont know if you can see it or not but its true. (i need to cetch a flight now see you all in a week or two) Haha

Poll

Do You Smoke?

• Yeah, and all my friends smoke too.
  • Once in awhile.
  • I tried it once, but hated it.
  • No way! Smoking is gross!