Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

National Non-Smoking Week

National Non-Smoking Week (January 19 - 25) was started about 30 years ago in Canada by the Canadian Council for Tobacco Control. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-01-05 17:49:59 -0800

Um, people don't care, they'll still smoke anyways if I know PPl.

report
JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-30 21:02:57 -0800

I literally cover and pinch my nose when I smell it

report
Tails_The_Prower
Tails_The_Prower wrote:
2013-05-02 18:58:30 -0700

Do You Smoke?

No way! Smoking is gross! 47%
I tried it once, but hated it. 15%
Yeah, and all my friends smoke too. 23%
Once in awhile. 14%

2nd highest percentage is: "Yeah, and all my friends smoke too."
That's sad.

report
brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-05-02 17:25:03 -0700

lol why wouldnt they let you say that xD

report
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay wrote:
2013-05-02 17:22:54 -0700

XD But Allen, I thought YOU were the boss. Or is the "boss" some sponsor to KW?

report
allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-05-02 17:12:54 -0700

We were gonna say: "Besides being stupid", but the boss would not let us!!! LOL>

report
TheAngryForumer
TheAngryForumer wrote:
2013-02-02 22:16:46 -0800

SUMMUMA BTCH SMOKN W33D SAVD MA AZZ NGG

report
palmtree5454
palmtree5454 wrote:
2013-01-29 12:41:50 -0800

Good Facts.Plain truth.Just goes to show the damage smoking can do to you, and people around you.Read the facts.
*Smoking is the biggest cause of death and Illness in the Uk.More than 120,000 peopledie each year from diseases caused by smoking.
*smoking is a major contributor to illnesess such as heart cancer & lung cancer!
*About 30,000 people in the UK die from lung cancer each year. More than 8 in 10 cases are directly related to smoking.
*Smokers tend to develop more lines on their facee

report
KeepCalmAndLoveMe
KeepCalmAndLoveMe wrote:
2013-01-25 19:58:31 -0800

I think its good that therty have tjis be ause alot of bad thins can happen to u from smokinFrown

report
GucciChicswag
GucciChicswag wrote:
2013-01-23 17:54:49 -0800

Godd weed brownies hahah....datt ishh

report
00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-22 13:42:45 -0800

adios amigos

report
Cry_J
Cry_J wrote:
2013-01-22 13:41:48 -0800

haha got you to laugh *smiles* well then im gone (from this post) i have a few moments befor i go to the airport :P

report
00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-22 13:40:24 -0800

~laughs~ k?

report
Cry_J
Cry_J wrote:
2013-01-22 13:39:30 -0800

you have....? hmm... well we will see when i tell you. *pats your head* felt like you needed that i dont know why .-.

report
00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-22 13:37:42 -0800

cry.....i have

report
Cry_J
Cry_J wrote:
2013-01-22 13:36:19 -0800

well now that i know its safe to say you have not.... i would tell you but i dont think every one on this needs to know. i guess i can tell you when i get back. And thank you friend.

report
00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-22 13:33:31 -0800

and have fun whereever your going cry

report
00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-22 13:33:11 -0800

i've seen some one die right before me die, i hope you have never seen that it is the worst thing in the world especially when you love that person, but so forth for me being only 13 and smoking where i live it could be a whole lot worse i could be r*ped! like almost every girl in my grade is if it wasn't for my dad that everyone in my stupid town loves i could have commited suicide because the bullying would be a lot worse than it is so believe me when i say that i have seen worse than you.....

report
The Legendary
The Legendary wrote:
2013-01-22 13:30:45 -0800

smile

report
Cry_J
Cry_J wrote:
2013-01-22 13:29:07 -0800

00rinny why would we not? After what you have seen... i dont think its anything i havent seen. Come on Friend... there is light you just dont see it. It dosent mean its not there. Why you ask? Well its simple is it not? your a friend and someone who alot of people do care about. *smiles* i dont know if you can see it or not but its true. (i need to cetch a flight now see you all in a week or two) Haha

report
back to story
Poll

Do You Smoke?

  • Yeah, and all my friends smoke too.
  • Once in awhile.
  • I tried it once, but hated it.
  • No way! Smoking is gross!

related stories

We used to be GF/BF, but all of a sudden he's going downhill. I think he's been taking drugs and ...
Micro_lungs-micro
You can breathe up to 36,000 times a day without even thinking about it. Isn't it about time you ...
If you think smoking is cool, you have another thing coming! Read on to find out how cigarettes d...
I'm so close to my older cousin, but for some reason she thinks I smoke when I don'...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Wooper1255" wrote:No. Just no. Mr. Face does not approve this. ._.Okay, okay, let's get serious.Your best friend BULLYING you? And loves it when you get mad? What the heck? SHE'S NOT EVEN YOUR FRIEND!You should have a talk with your best friend. No seriously, she doesn't have any friends cause she's a bully and no one likes to be friends with a bully...You should tell your best friend that she NEEDS to change her attitude! She needs to be more nicer to others also.Also, a best friend is: Caring, Kind, Loyal, Nice, Thoughtful, and will stand up for you against bullies, will be there if you're upset, maybe they'll even CRY with you!A best friend is totally NOT: Someone who bullies you, Someone who likes it when your madYou should ask her any of the following questions:Are you Okay?Why are you bullying me? You're my friend.Is something wrong like family issues?Questions like that are good because there may be a reason for bullying. She could be suffering from depression, or is confused or lonely. Just talk to her. Have a discussion with her. Also, you should talk to other people. Ask them why they aren't friends with your best friend. Then maybe, after they tell you what they don't like about her, you can go back to your best friend and tell her the things she needs to improve on. Also, if necessary, tell an adult like your mom, a teacher, consular, or her mom.Whatever you think will solve this conflict between you and your best friend well... just go for it. But think about the outcome too.Hope I helped, I might add some tips and suggestions to you. :3  your right and the only reason I have put up with her this long is because her dad died but I cant stand her anymore so but seriously I feel like there is another reason bcuz she has had people confront her saying "u know what I have put up wit this for a while and I have told u to stop and u don't listen and I know your dad died but that doesn't mean u can treat people like that "  but she still does it and for the past 3 yrs. I have put up with it but not anymore I will talk to her about it. Thanks.
reply about 11 hours
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 posted in Friends:
You NEED to tell your parents or HER parents about her attitude, this is abuse from your OWN best friend! Tell an adult, don't be afraid, it's not even SILLY to tell an adult, this is serious, she is HURTING you! Tell someone before things get out of hand and she REALLY hurts you! D=
reply about 12 hours
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 posted in Friends:
No. Just no. Mr. Face does not approve this. ._. Okay, okay, let's get serious. Your best friend BULLYING you? And loves it when you get mad? What the heck? SHE'S NOT EVEN YOUR FRIEND! You should have a talk with your best friend. No seriously, she doesn't have any friends cause she's a bully and no one likes to be friends with a bully... You should tell your best friend that she NEEDS to change her attitude! She needs to be more nicer to others also. Also, a best friend is: Caring, Kind, Loyal, Nice, Thoughtful, and will stand up for you against bullies, will be there if you're upset, maybe they'll even CRY with you! A best friend is totally NOT: Someone who bullies you, Someone who likes it when your mad You should ask her any of the following questions: Are you Okay? Why are you bullying me? You're my friend. Is something wrong like family issues? Questions like that are good because there may be a reason for bullying. She could be suffering from depression, or is confused or lonely. Just talk to her. Have a discussion with her. Also, you should talk to other people. Ask them why they aren't friends with your best friend. Then maybe, after they tell you what they don't like about her, you can go back to your best friend and tell her the things she needs to improve on. Also, if necessary, tell an adult like your mom, a teacher, consular, or her mom. Whatever you think will solve this conflict between you and your best friend well... just go for it. But think about the outcome too. Hope I helped, I might add some tips and suggestions to you. :3
reply about 12 hours
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply about 12 hours
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply about 12 hours