Comments

National Non-Smoking Week

National Non-Smoking Week (January 19 - 25) was started about 30 years ago in Canada by the Canadian Council for Tobacco Control. Back to Article

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2013-01-21 19:54:56 -0800

Uuuu why are you saying smokers are cool

neanea02
neanea02 wrote:
2013-01-21 19:53:35 -0800

I try to get some of my family members to stop smoking but they don't

Geneeesis_
Geneeesis_ wrote:
2013-01-21 19:43:22 -0800

Half of all the people that commented that yay for smokers, or smokers are cool, go slap yourself! U are just trying to be cool. And who selling u them? Ugh.. U make me sick!

Beautiful Mary
Beautiful Mary wrote:
2013-01-21 19:20:54 -0800

Your smart^ No one should smoke. It's very unhealthy for you. But I guess its your choice on what to do un your life, Not mine Frustrated

Internet Gamer
Internet Gamer wrote:
2013-01-21 19:04:56 -0800

First of all, to all of the "smokers" on kidzworld.. who is selling/giving you the ciggaretes? Just because you "think" you're fine doesn't mean you ARE fine. Havn't you seen the signs that said GIVING MINORS CIGGARETES WILL COST YOU? It means that the person that gave it to you WILL go to jail. You people over the age of 13 can go to Juvy for this... And smoking is a waste of time!

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2013-01-21 19:01:15 -0800

I never had and never will

Alexis7343
Alexis7343 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:53:29 -0800

I am off it and proud.

DelennRox
DelennRox wrote:
2013-01-21 18:50:31 -0800

I just lost my Grandfather to cancer...

EvanescentWonderland
EvanescentWonderland wrote:
2013-01-21 18:49:46 -0800

Why?

ttawesome
ttawesome wrote:
2013-01-21 18:48:45 -0800

I wont smoke but i cant promise you i won't drink Blush

Tamarial01
Tamarial01 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:47:06 -0800

ME ETHIER I DNT WANT CANCER

call_me_sweet heart
call_me_sweet heart wrote:
2013-01-21 18:46:10 -0800

it does nothing but kill you inside idk why
people do it

DelennRox
DelennRox wrote:
2013-01-21 18:44:32 -0800

I will never smoke or drink..EVER!

Dannybabyy77
Dannybabyy77 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:43:59 -0800

Smoking Is Just A Waste Of Time

Alexis7343
Alexis7343 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:43:22 -0800

I did it throw stress. I stopped because my bf told me that its over if I don't stop. I did it because I love him.

daGr8est101
daGr8est101 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:42:13 -0800

i get high probably 4 times a week

Alexlikestochatwitha
Alexlikestochatwitha wrote:
2013-01-21 18:41:40 -0800

U wish

Alexlikestochatwitha
Alexlikestochatwitha wrote:
2013-01-21 18:41:21 -0800

I wish some one can stop every one from doing it

Alexis7343
Alexis7343 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:38:36 -0800

It maid me throw up my food every time I would eat.

anderjac013
anderjac013 wrote:
2013-01-21 18:37:11 -0800

hero552:i have been smoking for 2 years no side affects i am perfactly fine

Poll

Do You Smoke?

• Yeah, and all my friends smoke too.
  • Once in awhile.
  • I tried it once, but hated it.
  • No way! Smoking is gross!

We used to be GF/BF, but all of a sudden he's going downhill. I think he's been taking drugs and ...
Micro_lungs-micro
You can breathe up to 36,000 times a day without even thinking about it. Isn't it about time you ...
If you think smoking is cool, you have another thing coming! Read on to find out how cigarettes d...
I'm so close to my older cousin, but for some reason she thinks I smoke when I don'...

jordand08
I'm really sorry you have to do through this and that you think you have to go through this alone. But I'm here. Maybe you should move with your dad. It would be safer for you there then with your mom. People say, that the people who you love are the one's who hurt you the most. But not in this case, your parents and the one's around you should be the reason you want to live. They should encourage you to do better, and not get mad when you don't succeed the first time. I understand what you're going through, and if you ever need me, I'm here. I am willing to talk, and sometimes, talking is all it needs to brighten someone's day. So please, come and talk to me. Just.. talk to your dad and see if you can move now, explain to him what's happening.
reply about 1 hour
Anime_
Anime_ posted in Family Issues:
There are millions of things that she does to me to hurt me. She hits a lot for no reason, she always says I'm 'talking back' when I'm just trying to explain in a polite way. She takes sides. When I yell at my 5 year old sister, She freaks out and grounds me it even worse hits me. When my sister yells at me or hits me, all she says is 'sweetie don't hit that brat'. And I'm not exaggerating cause she always does these things. The list can go on and on. When My mom calls me names or hurts my feelings and then I start crying, she calls me 'bratty' and other mean words, and she wonders why I have low self-esteem. I mean, people have feelings too. She thinks the world revolves around her. And when she's sad or angry, she wants me to comfort her. She hurts my feelings so bad that I just want to die. And shell probably be mad at me for dying. I can't take it. Ugh. And I have to deal with her for one more year, then im moving with My dad. Not like she'll miss me.
reply about 1 hour
viti
viti posted in Style:
i like all hairstyles
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Style:
Pj bottoms, and a shirt.
Mentally_Hilarious