Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Funny Barack Obama T-shirts

The election and presidency are both very serious and important matters, but it’s always good to be able to laugh at yourself from time to time! Here are some of the funniest Barack Obama T-shirts we found on the Internet... Back to Article

Boss Chic Miyah
Boss Chic Miyah wrote:
2012-11-07 13:28:18 -0800

obama is prez cuz he rocks so bye boy like go somewhere if he wasn't good he wouldn't have won and besides who like romney

Boss Chic Miyah
Boss Chic Miyah wrote:
2012-11-07 13:28:17 -0800

Lion Heart
Lion Heart wrote:
2012-11-07 12:44:12 -0800

I can't stand Obama.

E.F.C-IS-AMAZING
E.F.C-IS-AMAZING wrote:
2011-07-28 21:21:11 -0700

haha!! why is he prez anyways??

zac4568
zac4568 wrote:
2011-07-28 18:04:04 -0700

well never like oboma but i'll take a shirt to sell on ebay! XD

Camboo2
Camboo2 wrote:
2011-07-28 17:53:12 -0700

I cant stand him

ilovemyLola
ilovemyLola wrote:
2011-07-28 17:01:20 -0700

gimme a tshirt but i still dont like obama

Pup-poll

What kind of dog should the Obama's adopt?

• Portuguese water dog
  • Labradoodle
  • Mutt
  • Doesn't matter!

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
reply about 1 hour
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
reply about 1 hour
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
reply about 1 hour
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D