Comments

Funny Barack Obama T-shirts

The election and presidency are both very serious and important matters, but it’s always good to be able to laugh at yourself from time to time! Here are some of the funniest Barack Obama T-shirts we found on the Internet... Back to Article

Boss Chic Miyah
Boss Chic Miyah wrote:
2012-11-07 13:28:18 -0800

obama is prez cuz he rocks so bye boy like go somewhere if he wasn't good he wouldn't have won and besides who like romney

Boss Chic Miyah
Boss Chic Miyah wrote:
2012-11-07 13:28:17 -0800

Lion Heart
Lion Heart wrote:
2012-11-07 12:44:12 -0800

I can't stand Obama.

E.F.C-IS-AMAZING
E.F.C-IS-AMAZING wrote:
2011-07-28 21:21:11 -0700

haha!! why is he prez anyways??

zac4568
zac4568 wrote:
2011-07-28 18:04:04 -0700

well never like oboma but i'll take a shirt to sell on ebay! XD

Camboo2
Camboo2 wrote:
2011-07-28 17:53:12 -0700

I cant stand him

ilovemyLola
ilovemyLola wrote:
2011-07-28 17:01:20 -0700

gimme a tshirt but i still dont like obama

Pup-poll

What kind of dog should the Obama's adopt?

• Portuguese water dog