Comments

Funny Barack Obama T-shirts

The election and presidency are both very serious and important matters, but it’s always good to be able to laugh at yourself from time to time! Here are some of the funniest Barack Obama T-shirts we found on the Internet... Back to Article

Boss Chic Miyah
Boss Chic Miyah wrote:
2012-11-07 13:28:18 -0800

obama is prez cuz he rocks so bye boy like go somewhere if he wasn't good he wouldn't have won and besides who like romney

Boss Chic Miyah
Boss Chic Miyah wrote:
2012-11-07 13:28:17 -0800

Lion Heart
Lion Heart wrote:
2012-11-07 12:44:12 -0800

I can't stand Obama.

E.F.C-IS-AMAZING
E.F.C-IS-AMAZING wrote:
2011-07-28 21:21:11 -0700

haha!! why is he prez anyways??

zac4568
zac4568 wrote:
2011-07-28 18:04:04 -0700

well never like oboma but i'll take a shirt to sell on ebay! XD

Camboo2
Camboo2 wrote:
2011-07-28 17:53:12 -0700

I cant stand him

ilovemyLola
ilovemyLola wrote:
2011-07-28 17:01:20 -0700

gimme a tshirt but i still dont like obama

Pup-poll

What kind of dog should the Obama's adopt?

• Portuguese water dog
  • Labradoodle
  • Mutt
  • Doesn't matter!

hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn posted in Style:
Huh. You learn something new everyday.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"CherrytheSkylyn" wrote:Why do people even get pedicures? People generally don't pay any attention to your feet, and on top of that your shoes usually cover up your toes in public. But if you must know, I think a light pink color will make for a nice accent. Because pedicures are often health related, not just for looks. It's like getting braces or something. Sometimes it's purely cosmetic, but it also improves the health of your mouth if you have problems. Except this is feet.
InternetOwl
"sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
reply 1 day
Missywaterdog
"sierra145" wrote:my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown I think you need some serious help. like counselor or police.... :bigfrown :confused
reply 1 day