Comments

Funny Barack Obama T-shirts

The election and presidency are both very serious and important matters, but it’s always good to be able to laugh at yourself from time to time! Here are some of the funniest Barack Obama T-shirts we found on the Internet... Back to Article

Boss Chic Miyah
Boss Chic Miyah wrote:
2012-11-07 13:28:18 -0800

obama is prez cuz he rocks so bye boy like go somewhere if he wasn't good he wouldn't have won and besides who like romney

Boss Chic Miyah
Boss Chic Miyah wrote:
2012-11-07 13:28:17 -0800

Lion Heart
Lion Heart wrote:
2012-11-07 12:44:12 -0800

I can't stand Obama.

E.F.C-IS-AMAZING
E.F.C-IS-AMAZING wrote:
2011-07-28 21:21:11 -0700

haha!! why is he prez anyways??

zac4568
zac4568 wrote:
2011-07-28 18:04:04 -0700

well never like oboma but i'll take a shirt to sell on ebay! XD

Camboo2
Camboo2 wrote:
2011-07-28 17:53:12 -0700

I cant stand him

ilovemyLola
ilovemyLola wrote:
2011-07-28 17:01:20 -0700

gimme a tshirt but i still dont like obama

Pup-poll

What kind of dog should the Obama's adopt?

• Portuguese water dog
  • Labradoodle
  • Mutt
  • Doesn't matter!

blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Style:
I'm not a tomboy, but just a bit girly.  :blush
reply about 1 hour
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza
toripizza
ill' probably watch It when 'm done with my homework, but seriously thanks
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Ello and I am sorry your going through all this pain. Your  being strong for everyone else trying to put on the happy smiley face and at the same time your feeling so miserables.  You said in your post that you already does go to the type of therapy.  Is there any way you can talk to someone at the therapy sessions and say you need to talk about this? Sometimes you has to say you has the problem cos right now your giving the signal that your ok cos your hiding your feelings. Im the horrible advise giver but im the good friend and i care and if you wanna comment me then i will do me best to be your friend and listen :love