Comments

Funny Barack Obama T-shirts

The election and presidency are both very serious and important matters, but it’s always good to be able to laugh at yourself from time to time! Here are some of the funniest Barack Obama T-shirts we found on the Internet... Back to Article

Boss Chic Miyah
Boss Chic Miyah wrote:
2012-11-07 13:28:18 -0800

obama is prez cuz he rocks so bye boy like go somewhere if he wasn't good he wouldn't have won and besides who like romney

Boss Chic Miyah
Boss Chic Miyah wrote:
2012-11-07 13:28:17 -0800

Lion Heart
Lion Heart wrote:
2012-11-07 12:44:12 -0800

I can't stand Obama.

E.F.C-IS-AMAZING
E.F.C-IS-AMAZING wrote:
2011-07-28 21:21:11 -0700

haha!! why is he prez anyways??

zac4568
zac4568 wrote:
2011-07-28 18:04:04 -0700

well never like oboma but i'll take a shirt to sell on ebay! XD

Camboo2
Camboo2 wrote:
2011-07-28 17:53:12 -0700

I cant stand him

ilovemyLola
ilovemyLola wrote:
2011-07-28 17:01:20 -0700

gimme a tshirt but i still dont like obama

Pup-poll

What kind of dog should the Obama's adopt?

• Portuguese water dog
  • Labradoodle
  • Mutt
  • Doesn't matter!

american_brit
american_brit posted in Style:
"InternetOwl" wrote:People who make fun of you - or anyone - for how you look are usually rather shallow people, or are doing so to feel better about themselves. Just ignore them, they really aren't worth your time. If it gets bad tell someone, but try not to retaliate. Because, more often than not, it makes the situation worse. There's not much more to add. As long as you're not dressing inappropriately -and you're happy with yourself, than that's all that matters. When it comes to style -and A LOT of other things- you shouldn't care what other people think. Often people try to find fault, it's not up to us to make sure that everything lives up to their idea of perfection -because let's be honest, it's impossible.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
DJwwjd
DJwwjd posted in Style:
Well, the title says it all.... Wat do I do? Should I ignore them? Or tell them something?
-aloneforever-
-aloneforever- posted in Style:
Upside Down French Braid Bun ...
BillyBoy11
My parents are sort of strict. I'm eleven but they only let me go to my mates house or up to the park. I'm not allowed ****gram even though 75% of the kids in my class have it nor facebook, twi**er or Tum*lr. I have a google account so I have Google+ but I'm not allowed to like or comment, which sucks. But apart from that their quite lenient.
reply 1 day