Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Write a Letter to President Obama

According to the White House’s official website, President Barack Obama is committed to creating the most open and accessible administration in American history. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

Vee-Vee
Vee-Vee wrote:
2012-11-18 12:57:22 -0800

You know I'll do that... smile

report
jermayne
jermayne wrote:
2012-11-17 14:47:57 -0800

i will to to all my love ones

report
jermayne
jermayne wrote:
2012-11-17 14:34:03 -0800

i will to!!!

report
laycutestylepink
laycutestylepink wrote:
2012-11-16 16:56:47 -0800

sure i will to why not !!!

report
lilbmason23
lilbmason23 wrote:
2012-11-16 16:51:48 -0800

i will them say want heck

report
JellyBeanss( :
JellyBeanss( : wrote:
2012-11-16 15:52:35 -0800

Letter*

report
JellyBeanss( :
JellyBeanss( : wrote:
2012-11-16 15:52:26 -0800

Yes I would write him a Letha and say your handsome & Smart .

report
mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-11-10 17:28:07 -0800

I would tell him that schools should have better food. -_-

report
pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-11-09 16:40:49 -0800

what you guys say wrong.. Mitt wanted take away things that inported to america so stop being
rude about obama as well as his family...

report
ALANCOOL11
ALANCOOL11 wrote:
2012-11-09 14:06:10 -0800

if MITT ROMNEY WAS ELECTED THERE WOULD BE NO ILLEGAL CITIZENS WORKING FOR "MONEY" BECAUSE MITT ROMNEY IS RACIST!!! IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH BECAUSE THERES PLENTY AND I MEAN "PLENTY" MORE!!

report
ALANCOOL11
ALANCOOL11 wrote:
2012-11-09 14:02:26 -0800

right!

report
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones- wrote:
2012-11-08 22:20:08 -0800

What has Obama done to our country except make it worse? Nothing!

report
TiandraBae
TiandraBae wrote:
2012-11-08 19:56:14 -0800

omg i dont even know what to say

report
swaggergal
swaggergal wrote:
2012-11-08 19:24:09 -0800

GO OBAMA
Glad u have a second term!!!!!!!!!!
If MITT ROMNEY WON WE WERE GON HAVE TO WORK!!!!!Thatstruesmile

report
Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-11-08 18:11:29 -0800

I wonder if he will come to my school to check it out

report
bigguylol
bigguylol wrote:
2012-11-08 17:45:51 -0800

hi how are u i am happy that u win

report
KalahPooh9
KalahPooh9 wrote:
2012-11-08 17:40:37 -0800

dear obama i so happy your still our prez because if mitt romeny had became our prez he would have us in chainz

report
kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2012-11-08 17:35:14 -0800

OBAMA!! whoo!

report
coolgirl8769
coolgirl8769 wrote:
2012-11-08 16:43:52 -0800

who did u guys want to win

report
RIDEN_SOLOW{JAY}
RIDEN_SOLOW{JAY} wrote:
2012-11-08 14:52:30 -0800

YEAH HE WON. THE ELECTIONS AGAIN. WHOP WHOP

report
back to story
President

What Would You Do if You Were Prez?

  • I'd make a law that kids could ground parents.
  • I'd try and be friendlier to other countries.
  • I would give more money to charities.
  • I'd ban mystery meat from school cafeterias.

related stories

Micro_election-micro
The 2012 US Presidential Election is set to take place November 6th, 2012 with current President ...
Micro_obama_micro
Ever wonder what President Obama and his family eat? Who works at the White House? What the presi...
Micro_obama_bo_dog-micro
President Obama and his family have a new pet! A Portuguese Water Dog puppy named Bo.
Micro_obama-micro
He’s a great man, but how much do you really know about newly elected President Barack Obama – be...

Random in the forums

-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
"BookwormBizzare123" wrote:What will happen if Abortion isnt illegial? A better question is what would happen if abortion were illegal. If someone wants an abortion they're going to get it, it's better to have it done legally and safely than illegally and unsafely. 
reply less than a minute
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Say Anything:
8 (:
reply less than a minute
BookwormBizzare123
i dont like where this is going. Sure you can make it safer, but for every few people who die during it, there is a whole family mourning the loss of that child and its mother. What will happen if Abortion isnt illegial? Nothing good. i know that much
reply 4 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"hugebear" wrote:Im sorry for saying this and I doesnt want to judge anyone else on their decisions. My opinion is that  Its not really any one elses business and so long as its within the law then the person who is pregnant should have the legal right and decide  based on their morals and beliefs. 
reply 7 minutes
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"BookwormBizzare123" wrote:in the words of a famous former president,"I've noticed that everyone up for Abortion has already been born"So no, i mean, think of it this way, WHAT IF your mother had aborted you? You wouldn't be here saying abortion is right. SO what if its "safe"? THERE IS NO SAFE ABORTION! Sometimes, the mother gets killed because some of the stuff got into her. Sometimes the mother would have still been alive if she hadn't aborted her kid.  So think about THAT abortion supporters You're right, if I was aborted I wouldn't be here talking to you, what's your point? Is that supposed to resonate with me?  We can make it as safe a process as possible. It's a dangerous procedure like any medical procedure and surely some small amount of people will die just like some number of planes will crash, but we can minimize that number. Outlawing abortion isn't the same as stopping abortion. In fact, outlawing it only makes it more likely that the woman will die in the process. 
reply 7 minutes