Comments

Dear Dish-It, How Do I Know if He Likes Me?

Dear Dish-It, I am crushing on this boy but I don’t know if he likes me back. What should I do to find out if he likes me back? Back to Article

keke2cute
keke2cute wrote:
2012-06-12 10:25:57 -0700

thats what u get for being ugly

Rei Pie
Rei Pie wrote:
2012-06-09 13:04:18 -0700

worried hes gonna reject me....

DogGirl1029
DogGirl1029 wrote:
2012-06-08 11:53:02 -0700

wtf

cutie lisa
cutie lisa wrote:
2012-06-06 19:56:31 -0700

i have a crush but i never now if he likes me i wonder how i would now Frustrated

sakirah_6
sakirah_6 wrote:
2012-06-05 15:36:05 -0700

right i love some one but i fill like u dont love mi back

-TeamRedBone-
-TeamRedBone- wrote:
2012-06-02 15:13:16 -0700

-Lol Thats A Fanasy

miztricia23
miztricia23 wrote:
2012-06-02 14:24:02 -0700

My crush smiles at me and talks but the day he was going to ask me out he moved to Oregon and I was so mad but he
still asked me out now we are going out but we wont see each other for a while

-TeamRedBone-
-TeamRedBone- wrote:
2012-06-02 14:20:12 -0700

he is sweet nd say she loves me but he is fake wow dush bag

Minnimouse314
Minnimouse314 wrote:
2012-06-01 17:22:49 -0700

my guy dose like alot of dee above yaaaaaaayyy!smile

caytethegreat
caytethegreat wrote:
2012-05-30 22:24:43 -0700

My crush actually talked to me and smiled at mee goooood sign

dominique_2013
dominique_2013 wrote:
2012-05-26 07:10:33 -0700

Whenever he looks at me he blushes and does something a bit silly like knocking a glass of water over by accident Frustrated

MrS.DrUmMoNd
MrS.DrUmMoNd wrote:
2012-05-21 17:38:38 -0700

if he luvs u he needa show u
make em speak his mind
and just act like a lady

Mrsronaldomalik
Mrsronaldomalik wrote:
2012-05-16 09:25:38 -0700

please help, he only has one of these symptoms Frown

catty4u83
catty4u83 wrote:
2012-05-14 19:15:40 -0700

lol2959
lol2959 wrote:
2012-05-13 02:17:38 -0700

thanks for the help ive got a boy after me smile

12katie
12katie wrote:
2012-05-12 20:24:14 -0700

ShantiDances: Are you kidding me! Javier and Mestre are in
L-O-V-E
with you they love you! Especially Mestre throwing sprite @ u! LOL! smile

ShantiDances
ShantiDances wrote:
2012-05-08 12:23:06 -0700

I pretty sure that all the guys that make fun of me arent trying to get attention because the "like me"

kate723
kate723 wrote:
2012-05-02 13:39:50 -0700

i really hope this boy that i like likes me

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2012-04-30 18:21:28 -0700

Man that is tough loue

para-paradise
para-paradise wrote:
2012-04-28 14:07:04 -0700

i feel the same way. add me and can we talk about this together ? xx

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

Micro_deardish-ignored-micro
Ignored asks: School is about to start and my boyfriend hasn't talked to me all summer. When scho...
Micro_deardish-micro
Desperate for Convo asks: I've been going out with a boy from my class for a few weeks now. He's ...
Micro_deardish-crushonneighbor-micro
Girl Next Door asks: I have a crush on my neighbor, and I have ever since he moved in. Sometimes ...
Micro_deardish-boyfriend-micro
Forever Alone asks: I can't get a boyfriend! I want one but no one likes me. I don't know what to...
I've been with this boy, named Anthony, for two years and his ex-girlfriend is back. Now she want...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour