Comments

Dear Dish-It, How Do I Know if He Likes Me?

Dear Dish-It, I am crushing on this boy but I don’t know if he likes me back. What should I do to find out if he likes me back? Back to Article

Craziii
Craziii wrote:
2012-06-13 18:50:36 -0700

These things are far form true!!!

tenyears2days
tenyears2days wrote:
2012-06-13 18:43:58 -0700

These aren't true

Minnimouse314
Minnimouse314 wrote:
2012-06-12 14:05:35 -0700

lol these things r never tru

keke2cute
keke2cute wrote:
2012-06-12 10:25:57 -0700

thats what u get for being ugly

Rei Pie
Rei Pie wrote:
2012-06-09 13:04:18 -0700

worried hes gonna reject me....

DogGirl1029
DogGirl1029 wrote:
2012-06-08 11:53:02 -0700

wtf

cutie lisa
cutie lisa wrote:
2012-06-06 19:56:31 -0700

i have a crush but i never now if he likes me i wonder how i would now Frustrated

sakirah_6
sakirah_6 wrote:
2012-06-05 15:36:05 -0700

right i love some one but i fill like u dont love mi back

-TeamRedBone-
-TeamRedBone- wrote:
2012-06-02 15:13:16 -0700

-Lol Thats A Fanasy

miztricia23
miztricia23 wrote:
2012-06-02 14:24:02 -0700

My crush smiles at me and talks but the day he was going to ask me out he moved to Oregon and I was so mad but he
still asked me out now we are going out but we wont see each other for a while

-TeamRedBone-
-TeamRedBone- wrote:
2012-06-02 14:20:12 -0700

he is sweet nd say she loves me but he is fake wow dush bag

Minnimouse314
Minnimouse314 wrote:
2012-06-01 17:22:49 -0700

my guy dose like alot of dee above yaaaaaaayyy!smile

caytethegreat
caytethegreat wrote:
2012-05-30 22:24:43 -0700

My crush actually talked to me and smiled at mee goooood sign

dominique_2013
dominique_2013 wrote:
2012-05-26 07:10:33 -0700

Whenever he looks at me he blushes and does something a bit silly like knocking a glass of water over by accident Frustrated

MrS.DrUmMoNd
MrS.DrUmMoNd wrote:
2012-05-21 17:38:38 -0700

if he luvs u he needa show u
make em speak his mind
and just act like a lady

Mrsronaldomalik
Mrsronaldomalik wrote:
2012-05-16 09:25:38 -0700

please help, he only has one of these symptoms Frown

catty4u83
catty4u83 wrote:
2012-05-14 19:15:40 -0700

lol2959
lol2959 wrote:
2012-05-13 02:17:38 -0700

thanks for the help ive got a boy after me smile

12katie
12katie wrote:
2012-05-12 20:24:14 -0700

ShantiDances: Are you kidding me! Javier and Mestre are in
L-O-V-E
with you they love you! Especially Mestre throwing sprite @ u! LOL! smile

ShantiDances
ShantiDances wrote:
2012-05-08 12:23:06 -0700

I pretty sure that all the guys that make fun of me arent trying to get attention because the "like me"

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.