Comments

Dear Dish-It, How Do I Know if He Likes Me?

Dear Dish-It, I am crushing on this boy but I don’t know if he likes me back. What should I do to find out if he likes me back? Back to Article

cutie lisa
cutie lisa wrote:
2012-06-06 19:56:31 -0700

i have a crush but i never now if he likes me i wonder how i would now Frustrated

sakirah_6
sakirah_6 wrote:
2012-06-05 15:36:05 -0700

right i love some one but i fill like u dont love mi back

-TeamRedBone-
-TeamRedBone- wrote:
2012-06-02 15:13:16 -0700

-Lol Thats A Fanasy

miztricia23
miztricia23 wrote:
2012-06-02 14:24:02 -0700

My crush smiles at me and talks but the day he was going to ask me out he moved to Oregon and I was so mad but he
still asked me out now we are going out but we wont see each other for a while

-TeamRedBone-
-TeamRedBone- wrote:
2012-06-02 14:20:12 -0700

he is sweet nd say she loves me but he is fake wow dush bag

Minnimouse314
Minnimouse314 wrote:
2012-06-01 17:22:49 -0700

my guy dose like alot of dee above yaaaaaaayyy!smile

caytethegreat
caytethegreat wrote:
2012-05-30 22:24:43 -0700

My crush actually talked to me and smiled at mee goooood sign

dominique_2013
dominique_2013 wrote:
2012-05-26 07:10:33 -0700

Whenever he looks at me he blushes and does something a bit silly like knocking a glass of water over by accident Frustrated

MrS.DrUmMoNd
MrS.DrUmMoNd wrote:
2012-05-21 17:38:38 -0700

if he luvs u he needa show u
make em speak his mind
and just act like a lady

Mrsronaldomalik
Mrsronaldomalik wrote:
2012-05-16 09:25:38 -0700

please help, he only has one of these symptoms Frown

catty4u83
catty4u83 wrote:
2012-05-14 19:15:40 -0700

lol2959
lol2959 wrote:
2012-05-13 02:17:38 -0700

thanks for the help ive got a boy after me smile

12katie
12katie wrote:
2012-05-12 20:24:14 -0700

ShantiDances: Are you kidding me! Javier and Mestre are in
L-O-V-E
with you they love you! Especially Mestre throwing sprite @ u! LOL! smile

ShantiDances
ShantiDances wrote:
2012-05-08 12:23:06 -0700

I pretty sure that all the guys that make fun of me arent trying to get attention because the "like me"

kate723
kate723 wrote:
2012-05-02 13:39:50 -0700

i really hope this boy that i like likes me

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2012-04-30 18:21:28 -0700

Man that is tough loue

para-paradise
para-paradise wrote:
2012-04-28 14:07:04 -0700

i feel the same way. add me and can we talk about this together ? xx

para-paradise
para-paradise wrote:
2012-04-28 14:06:16 -0700

she still likes him and is trying to keep him away from you, give the boy a chance. xx

para-paradise
para-paradise wrote:
2012-04-28 14:05:44 -0700

dont talk to him, talk to the gf and try to make friends with her, AND SHOW HER THE REAL TRUE, YOU. hope this helped xx message me if it did

para-paradise
para-paradise wrote:
2012-04-28 14:04:55 -0700

thats totally normal, you should really give him a straightforward indication that you like him, worked for me & my bf smile hope this helped. message me if it did. xx

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

Micro_deardish-ignored-micro
Ignored asks: School is about to start and my boyfriend hasn't talked to me all summer. When scho...
Micro_deardish-micro
Desperate for Convo asks: I've been going out with a boy from my class for a few weeks now. He's ...
Micro_deardish-crushonneighbor-micro
Girl Next Door asks: I have a crush on my neighbor, and I have ever since he moved in. Sometimes ...
Micro_deardish-boyfriend-micro
Forever Alone asks: I can't get a boyfriend! I want one but no one likes me. I don't know what to...
I've been with this boy, named Anthony, for two years and his ex-girlfriend is back. Now she want...

zee120
zee120 posted in Friends:
you are so true u just lifted up my spirit(;
ginnygator
Ask Joey if he will talk to William for you, to find out what is going on. Say to him "Hey, can you ask William if I went to far with him because if I did tell him that I am sorry, I did not mean to?" That is all of the advice that I can give you for now talk to me if you need anything else.
kidwizkool123
kidwizkool123 posted in Friends:
ya but that isn't quite what I am saying I was just saying that all u really have to do is just be your self to make friends but if you aren't being yourself then they will be thinking that u r someone else and just get the wrong idea!! anyway thx for posting!!
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
Yep, being yourself is very important especially with friends. Though remember you're going to have different attitudes towards different people, and that doesn't mean you're fake.
ginnygator
You should speak to them, say " I heard you when you two had your fight  and I heard every word, I need to know what is happening between you guys". That will let them no that you are worried about them. They will probably say " That is none of your concern" or "We are discussing it". You should then say "I am part of this family to and I deserve to know" or "You two need to talk about it right here then, because I need to know what is happening right now". That is the best advice that I can give you.