Comments

Dear Dish-It, How Do I Know if He Likes Me?

Dear Dish-It, I am crushing on this boy but I don’t know if he likes me back. What should I do to find out if he likes me back? Back to Article

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-05 19:02:19 -0700

i hate justin bieber

tyzhon
tyzhon wrote:
2013-10-05 04:48:39 -0700

Weird creatures? Well excuse us! But this entire thing is so true but still...

MiaThermopolis
MiaThermopolis wrote:
2013-10-05 02:17:42 -0700

its a vry gd advice 2 all of us!!!!awesom!!!Grin

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-09-25 16:38:02 -0700

lol

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-25 16:34:10 -0700

what if barely boys talk to ya that way then...

brecutie231
brecutie231 wrote:
2013-09-25 16:15:35 -0700

lol it is dum

Drawingcats
Drawingcats wrote:
2013-09-25 15:42:48 -0700

omg

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-09-25 13:23:51 -0700

If you love someone so much...you should ask them out....just saying.

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-25 12:31:39 -0700

Wow.. look at those likes man. me the last comment also xD

kgrocksforever
kgrocksforever wrote:
2013-09-20 20:21:45 -0700

There is this boy i like and at recess i watch him play football and my friends see me staring at him but i do not want them to know what do i do

Nay_Nay_Girl
Nay_Nay_Girl wrote:
2013-09-19 14:10:43 -0700

I don't understand why they have to hit you if they like you...

Help Me I'm Falling!
Help Me I'm Falling! wrote:
2013-09-08 20:28:05 -0700

If only he didn't have a girlfriend :c

Jersey_Cutie_
Jersey_Cutie_ wrote:
2013-09-06 23:21:59 -0700

LOL love De Poem or whatever it was but for a love story you Sure run youre mouth But its the sweetest thing I ever saw Big Grin Heres some advice tell him before he finds another girl Or just Keep trying smile

rosekaetlyn88
rosekaetlyn88 wrote:
2013-09-04 14:50:56 -0700

i love a boy and he is showing 3 of the sings what do i do?

hellokitty_gurl123
hellokitty_gurl123 wrote:
2013-09-04 13:10:01 -0700

i really like him
when u look he does 2

CellaCello
CellaCello wrote:
2013-09-01 18:55:40 -0700

Well, it depends. Do you want him to know that you like him, or do you want to know if he likes you?

Onedirectionluver380

2013-08-23 04:20:24 -0700

I hate school

Rebellion
Rebellion wrote:
2013-08-23 04:12:06 -0700

YEAH!!!! lol

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

Micro_deardish-ignored-micro
Ignored asks: School is about to start and my boyfriend hasn't talked to me all summer. When scho...
Micro_deardish-micro
Desperate for Convo asks: I've been going out with a boy from my class for a few weeks now. He's ...
Micro_deardish-crushonneighbor-micro
Girl Next Door asks: I have a crush on my neighbor, and I have ever since he moved in. Sometimes ...
Micro_deardish-boyfriend-micro
Forever Alone asks: I can't get a boyfriend! I want one but no one likes me. I don't know what to...
I've been with this boy, named Anthony, for two years and his ex-girlfriend is back. Now she want...

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion