Comments

Dear Dish-It, How Do I Know if He Likes Me?

Dear Dish-It, I am crushing on this boy but I don’t know if he likes me back. What should I do to find out if he likes me back? Back to Article

maddiepie221
maddiepie221 wrote:
2013-11-05 12:43:13 -0800

i know that no body would like me in my school Frown

princesscathy
princesscathy wrote:
2013-11-05 08:51:59 -0800

no i no he likes me or not

Devon_Offical
Devon_Offical wrote:
2013-11-04 19:38:00 -0800

this guy who has a crush on me..lol no jk cx

SKYLABRO101
SKYLABRO101 wrote:
2013-11-04 18:07:23 -0800

My crush he talks to me and dated my best friend but never talked to her only me and now he's datin my friends but he keeps tripping me and being mean

alyssabb13
alyssabb13 wrote:
2013-10-30 14:24:07 -0700

This one guy have a crush on me he is hot and
He does all they said so yup

johnvillium100_2587156
johnvillium100_2587156 wrote:
2013-10-26 12:11:37 -0700

we will be good friends

elenasalvtore
elenasalvtore wrote:
2013-10-26 12:03:30 -0700

i have a crush in school

shannoniscool
shannoniscool wrote:
2013-10-23 15:40:53 -0700

geez i wish i had someone who like me im ugly!

izzay111
izzay111 wrote:
2013-10-21 16:06:26 -0700

I asked my crush out but he said no like o month ago so I am going to have a friend ask him out for me

tyzhon
tyzhon wrote:
2013-10-21 13:22:19 -0700

Its true.

xXWarriorgirlXx
xXWarriorgirlXx wrote:
2013-10-21 13:10:09 -0700

my crush is totally adorable!!!

cicibabe
cicibabe wrote:
2013-10-20 02:32:34 -0700

does my crush knows i like him? its to hard to tell

makebutter
makebutter wrote:
2013-10-16 11:40:27 -0700

I come from texas but I live in Kenya where there are only brown people here no offence but I only like american boys and there is this one boy I have a crush on but he lives so far away

Charmcharm
Charmcharm wrote:
2013-10-12 10:13:20 -0700

did you just mention justin?you spoilt my dinner

partys111

directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-05 19:02:19 -0700

i hate justin bieber

tyzhon
tyzhon wrote:
2013-10-05 04:48:39 -0700

Weird creatures? Well excuse us! But this entire thing is so true but still...

MiaThermopolis
MiaThermopolis wrote:
2013-10-05 02:17:42 -0700

its a vry gd advice 2 all of us!!!!awesom!!!Grin

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-09-25 16:38:02 -0700

lol

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.