Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, How Do I Know if He Likes Me?

Dear Dish-It, I am crushing on this boy but I don’t know if he likes me back. What should I do to find out if he likes me back? Back to Article

country_gurl16
country_gurl16 wrote:
2013-11-27 17:31:43 -0800

I like my friend , NeverShoutSkittles, but I am scared to tell him. what do I do?

sweetkittylover2012
sweetkittylover2012 wrote:
2013-11-18 11:27:41 -0800

well, some of the kids at my school like me...like those boys. they always keep saying that their friend likes me and then he says he dont know me or doesnt wanna date me. -rolls eyes- it happens sometimes.

sweetkittylover2012
sweetkittylover2012 wrote:
2013-11-18 11:25:34 -0800

guys are jerks sometimes. Frustrated

sweetkittylover2012
sweetkittylover2012 wrote:
2013-11-18 11:24:51 -0800

you're not the only one, people in my school dont like me either. Frown

pricnesspea123
pricnesspea123 wrote:
2013-11-16 15:37:34 -0800

i dont have a crush

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-11-15 15:46:53 -0800

same here welcome to the club

maddiepie221
maddiepie221 wrote:
2013-11-05 12:43:13 -0800

i know that no body would like me in my school Frown

princesscathy
princesscathy wrote:
2013-11-05 08:51:59 -0800

no i no he likes me or not

Devon_Offical_2588169
Devon_Offical_2588169 wrote:
2013-11-04 19:38:00 -0800

this guy who has a crush on me..lol no jk cx

SKYLABRO101
SKYLABRO101 wrote:
2013-11-04 18:07:23 -0800

My crush he talks to me and dated my best friend but never talked to her only me and now he's datin my friends but he keeps tripping me and being mean

alyssabb13
alyssabb13 wrote:
2013-10-30 14:24:07 -0700

This one guy have a crush on me he is hot and
He does all they said so yup

johnvillium100_2587156
johnvillium100_2587156 wrote:
2013-10-26 12:11:37 -0700

we will be good friends

elenasalvtore
elenasalvtore wrote:
2013-10-26 12:03:30 -0700

i have a crush in school

shannoniscool
shannoniscool wrote:
2013-10-23 15:40:53 -0700

geez i wish i had someone who like me im ugly!

izzay111
izzay111 wrote:
2013-10-21 16:06:26 -0700

I asked my crush out but he said no like o month ago so I am going to have a friend ask him out for me

tyzhon
tyzhon wrote:
2013-10-21 13:22:19 -0700

Its true.

xXWarriorgirlXx
xXWarriorgirlXx wrote:
2013-10-21 13:10:09 -0700

my crush is totally adorable!!!

cicibabe
cicibabe wrote:
2013-10-20 02:32:34 -0700

does my crush knows i like him? its to hard to tell

makebutter
makebutter wrote:
2013-10-16 11:40:27 -0700

I come from texas but I live in Kenya where there are only brown people here no offence but I only like american boys and there is this one boy I have a crush on but he lives so far away

Charmcharm
Charmcharm wrote:
2013-10-12 10:13:20 -0700

did you just mention justin?you spoilt my dinner

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

Micro_deardish-ignored-micro
Ignored asks: School is about to start and my boyfriend hasn't talked to me all summer. When scho...
Micro_deardish-micro
Desperate for Convo asks: I've been going out with a boy from my class for a few weeks now. He's ...
Micro_deardish-crushonneighbor-micro
Girl Next Door asks: I have a crush on my neighbor, and I have ever since he moved in. Sometimes ...
Micro_deardish-boyfriend-micro
Forever Alone asks: I can't get a boyfriend! I want one but no one likes me. I don't know what to...
I've been with this boy, named Anthony, for two years and his ex-girlfriend is back. Now she want...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)