Comments

Dear Dish-It, How Do I Know if He Likes Me?

Dear Dish-It, I am crushing on this boy but I don’t know if he likes me back. What should I do to find out if he likes me back? Back to Article

country_gurl16
country_gurl16 wrote:
2013-11-27 17:31:43 -0800

I like my friend , NeverShoutSkittles, but I am scared to tell him. what do I do?

sweetkittylover2012
sweetkittylover2012 wrote:
2013-11-18 11:27:41 -0800

well, some of the kids at my school like me...like those boys. they always keep saying that their friend likes me and then he says he dont know me or doesnt wanna date me. -rolls eyes- it happens sometimes.

sweetkittylover2012
sweetkittylover2012 wrote:
2013-11-18 11:25:34 -0800

guys are jerks sometimes. Frustrated

sweetkittylover2012
sweetkittylover2012 wrote:
2013-11-18 11:24:51 -0800

you're not the only one, people in my school dont like me either. Frown

pricnesspea123
pricnesspea123 wrote:
2013-11-16 15:37:34 -0800

i dont have a crush

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-11-15 15:46:53 -0800

same here welcome to the club

maddiepie221
maddiepie221 wrote:
2013-11-05 12:43:13 -0800

i know that no body would like me in my school Frown

princesscathy
princesscathy wrote:
2013-11-05 08:51:59 -0800

no i no he likes me or not

Devon_Offical_2588169
Devon_Offical_2588169 wrote:
2013-11-04 19:38:00 -0800

this guy who has a crush on me..lol no jk cx

SKYLABRO101
SKYLABRO101 wrote:
2013-11-04 18:07:23 -0800

My crush he talks to me and dated my best friend but never talked to her only me and now he's datin my friends but he keeps tripping me and being mean

alyssabb13
alyssabb13 wrote:
2013-10-30 14:24:07 -0700

This one guy have a crush on me he is hot and
He does all they said so yup

johnvillium100_2587156
johnvillium100_2587156 wrote:
2013-10-26 12:11:37 -0700

we will be good friends

elenasalvtore
elenasalvtore wrote:
2013-10-26 12:03:30 -0700

i have a crush in school

shannoniscool
shannoniscool wrote:
2013-10-23 15:40:53 -0700

geez i wish i had someone who like me im ugly!

izzay111
izzay111 wrote:
2013-10-21 16:06:26 -0700

I asked my crush out but he said no like o month ago so I am going to have a friend ask him out for me

tyzhon
tyzhon wrote:
2013-10-21 13:22:19 -0700

Its true.

xXWarriorgirlXx
xXWarriorgirlXx wrote:
2013-10-21 13:10:09 -0700

my crush is totally adorable!!!

cicibabe
cicibabe wrote:
2013-10-20 02:32:34 -0700

does my crush knows i like him? its to hard to tell

makebutter
makebutter wrote:
2013-10-16 11:40:27 -0700

I come from texas but I live in Kenya where there are only brown people here no offence but I only like american boys and there is this one boy I have a crush on but he lives so far away

Charmcharm
Charmcharm wrote:
2013-10-12 10:13:20 -0700

did you just mention justin?you spoilt my dinner

How Do You Know You're Crushing?

• I daydream about the person 24/7.
  • I feel like I'm gonna puke.
  • I blush big-time!
  • All of the above - and so much more.

Micro_deardish-ignored-micro
Ignored asks: School is about to start and my boyfriend hasn't talked to me all summer. When scho...
Micro_deardish-micro
Desperate for Convo asks: I've been going out with a boy from my class for a few weeks now. He's ...
Micro_deardish-crushonneighbor-micro
Girl Next Door asks: I have a crush on my neighbor, and I have ever since he moved in. Sometimes ...
Micro_deardish-boyfriend-micro
Forever Alone asks: I can't get a boyfriend! I want one but no one likes me. I don't know what to...
I've been with this boy, named Anthony, for two years and his ex-girlfriend is back. Now she want...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)