Robert Pattinson Biography
Birthdate:May 13, 1986
Birthplace: London, England
Robert Pattinson brooded onto the Hollywood scene with his alluring portrayal of Edward Cullen, the vegetarian vampire made famous by Stephenie Meyer’s best-selling book, Twilight. The actor/model will reprise his vamping in the next installment of the series, New Moon, with filming to begin in March 2009 so the movie can be ready for a November release.
Before morphing into every girl’s tortured dream guy and becoming a major component of Twilight’s $150 million success in theatres, RPattz was on the verge of quiting acting. These days, he’s baring his soul in exclusive interviews, gracing the covers of GQ and Vanity Fair and downplaying the rumors of a lavish lifestyle—Robert claims he has a microwave for the first time in his life, and spends all his free time trying to find new foods to nuke.
Before Edward Cullen, Robert played the role of Cedric Diggory, the good-hearted Hufflepuff Quidditch captain in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and later, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Robert’s next film, Little Ashes, has him donning a faux moustache as the great surrealist painter, Salvadore Dali. .
Quotes From the Book of RPattz:
- About seeing Twilight in the theatre for the first time: “I went out and sat in the car having a full-blown panic attack.”
- “The only way to establish any kind of mystique, is to completely shut up and never talk to anyone. And I’m contractually obligated not to shut up.”
- “I’ve got a terrible memory—I end up repeating myself quite a lot. The only thing I can remember is that I’m going to repeat myself!”
- Twilight Movie Review
- Twilight Book Review
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire DVD Review
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Movie Review