Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Just Can't Get This One Boy Out Of My Mind

I just can't get this one boy out of my mind! I try to forget about him, but I can't! We are like BFFs. I mean, I don't know if he'd like a dorky, geeky, animal-fanatic girl like me. But, I've written two songs about him, and a poem! Back to Article

Dr.Stein_2130320
Dr.Stein_2130320 wrote:
2012-05-20 05:27:13 -0700

ahhh..love is a strong feeling, it is scary at first..i have alot of girls who like me...

Autumn_is_here
Autumn_is_here wrote:
2011-12-23 13:58:23 -0800

I like this guy ann his name be Justin Bieber!(:
(judge if you want idc)

taysha010101
taysha010101 wrote:
2011-12-17 18:27:47 -0800

i lkwe this boy how knw if he lke me

Miketheangel
Miketheangel wrote:
2011-12-03 02:35:47 -0800

Nice one taykam23 my freind

Raymoney12345
Raymoney12345 wrote:
2011-12-02 06:22:33 -0800

thats kind of sweet!just tell him how u feel

(:PreetySmilees♥
(:PreetySmilees♥ wrote:
2011-11-30 15:24:51 -0800

i dont like online datingg . its lame but im crushin on this one boy round mhaa waay ' .

Marieluvsy.o.u_1942845
Marieluvsy.o.u_1942845 wrote:
2011-11-29 15:25:48 -0800

i just got asked out tooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesomeforever1
awesomeforever1 wrote:
2011-11-28 22:17:55 -0800

Agghhh I jst got asked out!!!!!!! I like him sooo
Much the bad thing is he dsnt have a kw
But he goes to mi skewl

skylar010_1877204 wrote:
2011-11-28 20:03:46 -0800

kinda like ur mom???

Mz.StArRiE
Mz.StArRiE wrote:
2011-11-28 20:03:45 -0800

no im not....hey i know you u r one of my friends lol xD

skylar010_1877204
skylar010_1877204 wrote:
2011-11-28 19:56:11 -0800

yeah im a nerdy animal fanatic too lol i hope you find love

skylar010_1877204
skylar010_1877204 wrote:
2011-11-28 19:54:18 -0800

okay for 1 its stupId not stupEd! and 2 you are insensitive to love! this girl really likes him you should either be supportive or dont comment

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2011-11-28 19:19:39 -0800

Love songs are hard I guess
But playing it is a little easy (: takes lot of thinking and practice ;D

bluelain23
bluelain23 wrote:
2011-11-28 19:16:15 -0800

That would be so Cute if a Guy wrote me a song. >.

Nichole160
Nichole160 wrote:
2011-11-28 19:14:33 -0800

I Wrote A Song About Theo! And I Sware I Cant Write Songs! But This One Makes Scence!

What's Your Fave Love Song?

• Baby It's You by JoJo and Bow Wow.
  • The Reason by Hoobastank.
  • My Boo by Usher and Alicia Keys.
  • Only U by Ashanti.

I like this girl and I think she likes me but I’m nervous about asking her out. Do you know how t...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel
ElfyKathy
I went to own a pony day but I got the start of a short illness and I was scared and it was dirty and smelly and I felt low in the class but I was oldest on the biggest horse and now I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes! That's like, school with no break or lunch and four extra lessons! I acted excited cause I got rosettes and lollies and mum took me out for jodpurs and boots but now I feel a bit sick and tight and wobbly even though it was fun on wednesday and I have 3 sort of friends there already and the horse I rode, Bob, was great! Mum's in Wales and having a nice time so I don't want to dull her and I talked to Dad but he said 'don't worry I don't know what mum will think sorry'. I don't want to say no or quit later on cause: I'll feel bad to Bob The stables is just up the road so when I see the owner (who's real nice to me) or the instructor (who's at my school) I'll feel bad for saying no I don't want to join you I feel like mum will be disappointed cause she used to adore riding and had 2 horses and a pony I always begged to ride since I was 3 and so it's been over a decade! It costs cash. Cash, cash, cash. From mum and dad's pockets. Cash.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"noordinarygirl" wrote: Have you ever heard the saying, "Life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself"? You already have traits, quirks, gifts, and talents put in you by God, and you just need to "put yourself out there" to discover what they are and what you can do with them. Don't worry so much about knowing who you are right now, you'll find that out in time. Just try to become the best you can be with what you have." Exactly ^-^ I don't think I could explain it any better. "_ALizB_" wrote:So pretty much what y'all are saying is, give it time?  Basically. Take time to learn about yourself. *What do you like to do? *What're dreams? *What're you scared of? *What makes you laugh? *What upsets you? *Are you happy? Why or why not? *What would you like to change? Can you? If so, what're you going to do about it? *Etcetera *Etcetera Life's a time to ask questions. You have to understand though, it doesn't always offer clear answers -but they're there; not always easily seen, but always there.
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Ello and Im sorry for saying this but from what you has said so far you hardly knows either of them.  You like them cos of how they look. Me advise is get to know both of them and be the friends first and see what happens if something happens and how your feelings evolves. Take your time and good luck :) :love