Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Just Can't Get This One Boy Out Of My Mind

I just can't get this one boy out of my mind! I try to forget about him, but I can't! We are like BFFs. I mean, I don't know if he'd like a dorky, geeky, animal-fanatic girl like me. But, I've written two songs about him, and a poem! Back to Article

Dr.Stein
Dr.Stein wrote:
2012-05-20 05:27:13 -0700

ahhh..love is a strong feeling, it is scary at first..i have alot of girls who like me...

Autumn_is_here
Autumn_is_here wrote:
2011-12-23 13:58:23 -0800

I like this guy ann his name be Justin Bieber!(:
(judge if you want idc)

taysha010101
taysha010101 wrote:
2011-12-17 18:27:47 -0800

i lkwe this boy how knw if he lke me

Miketheangel
Miketheangel wrote:
2011-12-03 02:35:47 -0800

Nice one taykam23 my freind

Raymoney12345
Raymoney12345 wrote:
2011-12-02 06:22:33 -0800

thats kind of sweet!just tell him how u feel

(:PreetySmilees♥
(:PreetySmilees♥ wrote:
2011-11-30 15:24:51 -0800

i dont like online datingg . its lame but im crushin on this one boy round mhaa waay ' .

Marieluvsy.o.u_1942845
Marieluvsy.o.u_1942845 wrote:
2011-11-29 15:25:48 -0800

i just got asked out tooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesomeforever1
awesomeforever1 wrote:
2011-11-28 22:17:55 -0800

Agghhh I jst got asked out!!!!!!! I like him sooo
Much the bad thing is he dsnt have a kw
But he goes to mi skewl

skylar010 wrote:
2011-11-28 20:03:46 -0800

kinda like ur mom???

Mz.StArRiE
Mz.StArRiE wrote:
2011-11-28 20:03:45 -0800

no im not....hey i know you u r one of my friends lol xD

skylar010
skylar010 wrote:
2011-11-28 19:56:11 -0800

yeah im a nerdy animal fanatic too lol i hope you find love

skylar010
skylar010 wrote:
2011-11-28 19:54:18 -0800

okay for 1 its stupId not stupEd! and 2 you are insensitive to love! this girl really likes him you should either be supportive or dont comment

winnywind
winnywind wrote:
2011-11-28 19:19:39 -0800

Love songs are hard I guess
But playing it is a little easy (: takes lot of thinking and practice ;D

bluelain23
bluelain23 wrote:
2011-11-28 19:16:15 -0800

That would be so Cute if a Guy wrote me a song. >.

Nichole160
Nichole160 wrote:
2011-11-28 19:14:33 -0800

I Wrote A Song About Theo! And I Sware I Cant Write Songs! But This One Makes Scence!

What's Your Fave Love Song?

• Baby It's You by JoJo and Bow Wow.
  • The Reason by Hoobastank.
  • My Boo by Usher and Alicia Keys.
  • Only U by Ashanti.

I like this girl and I think she likes me but I’m nervous about asking her out. Do you know how t...

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion