Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Am Not Over Him

My boyfriend and I broke up last year but I still like him a lot! I am not over him and I don't know what to do because my friend has a MAJOR crush on him too! What should I do... help Back to Article

Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-09-04 20:27:53 -0700

My boyfriend cheated on me with this girl and I really really want him back I love him sooo much I thought he was the one for me but maybe not Frown

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-08-26 21:13:10 -0700

I'm done liking ppl now I'm waiting for the right one to like me and I want then to make me happy for me and make me smile but I'm not ready to fall in love but if he flirt I'll flirt bck with him lol but I just want someone to love me of me not the way I like in my pictures he has to love me for me and like I Said I'm not about to fall in love so talk to me and no pm I hate the NO PM

foxslove
foxslove wrote:
2014-02-25 18:03:06 -0800

I steel love my ex but I don't think he knows we that I steel love and it's hared to talk to him now I even unfriended him on here cuz I couldn't talk to him Worried

Lovefox
Lovefox wrote:
2014-02-25 17:58:35 -0800

My boyfriend broke up with me and I still love him but he has a girlfriend Frown Worried but she is my friend what do I do

GlamourousGirl_2640511
GlamourousGirl_2640511 wrote:
2014-01-27 18:54:04 -0800

I like it i need advice Frustrated

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2014-01-20 13:33:31 -0800

cool article lol o.o

TeaCole
TeaCole wrote:
2014-01-20 13:21:52 -0800

When my bf and I break up I still love him. Well........ One of my bf's, Dremain, we have been dating since I was in 3rd grade and he was in 4th grade. But anyways I we never broke up even though we had problems we fixed 'em. My other bf, Paul, we always break up but on Friday we got back together. I will always love my bf's especially Paul. And yeah I am a player. Than for reading. Don't forget to friend me. Oh and friend my other account. Her name is Mika Luv or Mika Love. Try both usernames.

tkaeara
tkaeara wrote:
2014-01-20 11:59:08 -0800

wow

nayshon123
nayshon123 wrote:
2014-01-10 20:33:09 -0800

Fdb

MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA
MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA wrote:
2014-01-10 19:39:36 -0800

Damnnn Its A Reason He/She Ya Ex Gide Damnn Betta Say Fhcc Det Bchh #FDB Det Right 2

Jeremiah34

vinyl wrote:
2014-01-01 23:16:10 -0800

i never had an bf

shakirawildcat
shakirawildcat wrote:
2014-01-01 23:09:05 -0800

yeahh I said that to my exx so many times that I want back together and I still says he likes me but if he does then why don't we get back together???

HoneyBunchesOfOats
HoneyBunchesOfOats wrote:
2014-01-01 20:47:11 -0800

I said that like 20 billion times and now look at us, we're getting married.

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2014-01-01 20:35:37 -0800

am done with my ex

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-20 20:21:22 -0800

Cool

ayooteeteebhadd
ayooteeteebhadd wrote:
2013-03-01 15:57:31 -0800

i dnt go bac wit mii ex cuz if we were meant to b together our relationship would not have ended

prettygirl2013
prettygirl2013 wrote:
2013-02-28 18:17:37 -0800

idk maybe

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-02-28 18:16:05 -0800

I still love him.

Broken Heart - Been There, Done That?

• When my relationships end, it is the worst pain.
  • Nope, when it's over, it's over. Never look back.

Micro_deardish-ignored-micro
Ignored asks: School is about to start and my boyfriend hasn't talked to me all summer. When scho...
Micro_deardish-micro
Desperate for Convo asks: I've been going out with a boy from my class for a few weeks now. He's ...
Micro_deardish-lovetriangle-micro
Love Triangle asks: A boy asked me out, but I'm already going out with someone else. The new boy ...
Even though we broke up, we still chill together and do (stuff) but I really want her back.

Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So I like this guy in school. But I don't know if he likes me. How can I tell if he likes me? Does he like me?
Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D