Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Am Not Over Him

My boyfriend and I broke up last year but I still like him a lot! I am not over him and I don't know what to do because my friend has a MAJOR crush on him too! What should I do... help Back to Article

foxslove
foxslove wrote:
2014-02-25 18:03:06 -0800

I steel love my ex but I don't think he knows we that I steel love and it's hared to talk to him now I even unfriended him on here cuz I couldn't talk to him Worried

Lovefox
Lovefox wrote:
2014-02-25 17:58:35 -0800

My boyfriend broke up with me and I still love him but he has a girlfriend Frown Worried but she is my friend what do I do

GlamourousGirl
GlamourousGirl wrote:
2014-01-27 18:54:04 -0800

I like it i need advice Frustrated

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2014-01-20 13:33:31 -0800

cool article lol o.o

TeaCole
TeaCole wrote:
2014-01-20 13:21:52 -0800

When my bf and I break up I still love him. Well........ One of my bf's, Dremain, we have been dating since I was in 3rd grade and he was in 4th grade. But anyways I we never broke up even though we had problems we fixed 'em. My other bf, Paul, we always break up but on Friday we got back together. I will always love my bf's especially Paul. And yeah I am a player. Than for reading. Don't forget to friend me. Oh and friend my other account. Her name is Mika Luv or Mika Love. Try both usernames.

tkaeara
tkaeara wrote:
2014-01-20 11:59:08 -0800

wow

nayshon123
nayshon123 wrote:
2014-01-10 20:33:09 -0800

Fdb

MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA
MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA wrote:
2014-01-10 19:39:36 -0800

Damnnn Its A Reason He/She Ya Ex Gide Damnn Betta Say Fhcc Det Bchh #FDB Det Right 2

Jeremiah34

vinyl wrote:
2014-01-01 23:16:10 -0800

i never had an bf

shakirawildcat
shakirawildcat wrote:
2014-01-01 23:09:05 -0800

yeahh I said that to my exx so many times that I want back together and I still says he likes me but if he does then why don't we get back together???

HoneyBunchesOfOats
HoneyBunchesOfOats wrote:
2014-01-01 20:47:11 -0800

I said that like 20 billion times and now look at us, we're getting married.

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2014-01-01 20:35:37 -0800

am done with my ex

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-12-20 20:21:22 -0800

Cool

ayooteeteebhadd
ayooteeteebhadd wrote:
2013-03-01 15:57:31 -0800

i dnt go bac wit mii ex cuz if we were meant to b together our relationship would not have ended

prettygirl2013
prettygirl2013 wrote:
2013-02-28 18:17:37 -0800

idk maybe

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-02-28 18:16:05 -0800

I still love him.

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2013-01-09 14:30:22 -0800

I still Love Him...Kinda.

Marie-917
Marie-917 wrote:
2012-08-09 12:55:04 -0700

I'm So Not Over Myself SMh

Broken Heart - Been There, Done That?

• When my relationships end, it is the worst pain.
  • Nope, when it's over, it's over. Never look back.