Comments

Bo Obama

President Obama and his family have a new pet! A Portuguese Water Dog puppy named Bo. Back to Article

Butler Girl
Butler Girl wrote:
2011-04-18 23:54:57 -0700

Hello Siarra this is Butler Girl

sierra16
sierra16 wrote:
2011-04-18 12:56:17 -0700

thats a cute dog but thats a wow sichawaysion

magz1723
magz1723 wrote:
2011-04-18 11:38:52 -0700

no your dogz way cuter lol

lilnaz
lilnaz wrote:
2011-04-18 01:32:52 -0700

wow

seankingstonfan
seankingstonfan wrote:
2011-04-17 11:05:26 -0700

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so CUTE cuter than my dog!!!

kittygirlme
kittygirlme wrote:
2011-04-17 10:52:33 -0700

the only words for this is awwwwwww
cute puppy Love

MS...PRETTY~GRULL!!!!
MS...PRETTY~GRULL!!!! wrote:
2011-04-17 06:35:26 -0700

OH NOW I HAVE A WONDERFUL NAME 4 HIM IF I WAS DA OWNER I WOULD OF NAMED HIM COCOC!!!!! LOL BUT I STILL LIKE DA NAME BO THOUGH!!!! LOL U GET ITZ CATCHEY LOL NOT FUNNY Frustrated

MS...PRETTY~GRULL!!!!
MS...PRETTY~GRULL!!!! wrote:
2011-04-17 06:33:20 -0700

I WOULD OF NAMED HIM SOMETHING LIKE PEACHES OR SWEET PEA SOMETHING COOL OR CUTE THAT WOULD MAKE DA NAME OF DA DOG ADORABLE Embarrassed UKNW WAT I MEAN???? AND HE IS SOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-04-17 05:38:44 -0700

AWW HE'S SO CUTE!! LOL...!!!

AliceFellDownnn
AliceFellDownnn wrote:
2011-04-17 04:49:46 -0700

Bo is a weird name for a dog.

AliceFellDownnn
AliceFellDownnn wrote:
2011-04-17 04:48:17 -0700

I would've named him Sammie.

AliceFellDownnn
AliceFellDownnn wrote:
2011-04-17 04:47:35 -0700

That dog looks so cute.

Camilieah
Camilieah wrote:
2011-04-17 02:08:17 -0700

Ikr ! That dog is Pretty(:

kc1000
kc1000 wrote:
2011-04-17 01:51:10 -0700

if u dont like that dog then ur dum Indifferent

mz.topnotch

mustluvcats wrote:
2011-04-17 00:37:59 -0700

Adorable dog smile smile

oceanaquagirl
oceanaquagirl wrote:
2011-04-17 00:03:07 -0700

I like obama as president and his dog is sooooooo cute , so all those haters be quiet

Fave Celebrity Dog? Vote!

• Scooby-Doo is the bestest.
  • I'm a fan of Lassie.
  • I love Eddie on Fraser.
  • Goofy is the greatest celeb dog out there!

Micro_obama_micro
Ever wonder what President Obama and his family eat? Who works at the White House? What the presi...
President Barack Obama and his family seem to have decided what kind of dog they are going to get...
Micro_obama-micro
He’s a great man, but how much do you really know about newly elected President Barack Obama – be...
Over the weekend, Barack Obama announced that he, his wife and two daughters are hoping to expand...

Random in the forums

Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Debating:
we will likely kill ourselves (from my theory) with a mass war
wolfiegal
wolfiegal posted in General:
Elizabeth221
Elizabeth221 posted in Debating:
huh???
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Taidoku" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? "LAZY778" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "CocoC01" wrote: In my opinion, our world will end when our world is totally dried up. Because our Earth`s ozone layer is getting thinner day by day. It is due to the selfishness of humans which do not care about the current issues of our Earth`s problems. Human activity like too much usage of air conditioners and people who do not close refrigerator properly may cause the thinning of the precious ozone layer. The examples that I`ve listed release CFC. This CFC will mix with the nitrogen in the air and cause the ozone layer to decrease. This may cause more UV light rays to enter Earth and causes the earth temperature to increase little by little every day. As the years go by Earth will dry up one day due to the high temperature and no protection given by the ozone layer for the human race to live in this world. I'm not saying that global warming isn't a significant issue or that it doesn't need our attention, I just don't think it's going to be what kills us. It might kill a lot of everything else, but I don't think it'll kill us.    Well what will die from global warming? well, sea levels will rise, and in an extreme case, can drown people, and drown whole cities (which will likely not happen in our lifetime) Yes that will happen because of  global warming.
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Ilikeham123" wrote:####! (German for no) has anyone read mine- the sun will start to die and expand outwards in 5.4 billion years time and it will swell over Mercury Venus and Earth. I read it but with what we are doing to our planet mankind won't exist by then so that theory is right of course but we won't well mankind won't exist.