Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I In Love?

I think I'm in love, but I keep hearing the same thing: "You're too young." But I can't stop thinking about my crush. He's my idea of perfect: understanding, sweet, smart, wonderful, and just the best guy a girl could dream of. He's not cute, but I don't Back to Article

h2o58
h2o58 wrote:
2014-08-26 06:47:57 -0700

jessewesse i have a crush on u

spikes22
spikes22 wrote:
2014-08-20 04:32:56 -0700

on who h2058

spikes22
spikes22 wrote:
2014-08-20 04:32:30 -0700

on who

h2o58
h2o58 wrote:
2014-08-19 19:42:01 -0700

hi ok i'm just going to come out and say it i have a crush on u ever since i met u

JesseWesse

MandyBiersovel3 wrote:
2014-02-08 12:20:08 -0800

Exactly

wondergirl13
wondergirl13 wrote:
2014-02-08 12:18:52 -0800

I have once but Im looking for the right guy again

MandyBiersovel3
MandyBiersovel3 wrote:
2014-02-08 12:13:09 -0800

Definitely in love...

Vineet412
Vineet412 wrote:
2014-02-08 11:58:48 -0800

I m looking far a gud gf

Tor-ya

MonasYou wrote:
2014-02-07 14:59:19 -0800

I love the city!!!!!

asmasheikh
asmasheikh wrote:
2014-02-06 05:30:37 -0800

i love to marry with whom i love

fearless20
fearless20 wrote:
2014-02-05 18:50:17 -0800

I LOve Games I Really Do!

ragingsoul
ragingsoul wrote:
2014-02-05 18:46:51 -0800

i love video games.

rue99100
rue99100 wrote:
2014-02-05 17:05:31 -0800

I love cheese. End of story.

Have You Ever Been in Love?

• I don't think so...
  • I'm not sure what love is.

Micro_deardish-boredbf-micro
BoredBF asks: I started going out with a girl a few weeks ago. I love her, but our relationship i...
Micro_the-notebook-micro
The Notebook and Nic Sparks give us a lesson on love! The Ultimate Collector's Edition is now ava...
Micro_deardish-lovetriangle-micro
Love Triangle asks: A boy asked me out, but I'm already going out with someone else. The new boy ...
Ever see a celeb couple and think that they're totally tight? What about that couple at school wh...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
reply about 1 hour
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!