Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I In Love?

I think I'm in love, but I keep hearing the same thing: "You're too young." But I can't stop thinking about my crush. He's my idea of perfect: understanding, sweet, smart, wonderful, and just the best guy a girl could dream of. He's not cute, but I don't Back to Article

Dkiddrake
Dkiddrake wrote:
2012-12-05 14:23:26 -0800

Mabe love feel good idk i never loved m love death
That difference then love to like someone one
another

Divia#1
Divia#1 wrote:
2012-11-28 21:30:00 -0800

omg that is exactly i feel except im dating my crush

x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x
x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x wrote:
2012-11-28 19:19:50 -0800

Man, I wish I was n luv...i have nobody ','

LuvMe DontHate
LuvMe DontHate wrote:
2012-11-28 19:18:31 -0800

Im in love with the most amazing guy its almost a year Love

JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-11-28 19:03:48 -0800

Al the likes on this post are people who are I love with some one not candy or food lol

Your friend141
Your friend141 wrote:
2012-11-28 19:01:51 -0800

Love hate me... Forever nd always

JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-11-28 18:59:01 -0800

Yeah @thizzman13 I forgot you was dating her haha treat her good bro and congrats on 5 months

Thizzman13
Thizzman13 wrote:
2012-11-28 18:57:59 -0800

Yeah Josh Haha You Got Jasmine for 7 months congrats bro me and Jazzlyn Marae been dating 5 months so josh you lucky Hana being in love is the best feeling ever

iSwaggatasticDanae♥
iSwaggatasticDanae♥ wrote:
2012-11-28 18:55:45 -0800

Aiiiiight Ma .

kep7hk
kep7hk wrote:
2012-11-28 18:54:48 -0800

I'm in love... its the best feeling... hes sweet, smart, and loyal...sometimes I can't understand him with his smartness... sometimes even clueless..

JoshizMyName13

R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-28 18:48:59 -0800

I'mm In Deep-Loveeee'

wish.u.was.me_2117765
wish.u.was.me_2117765 wrote:
2012-11-28 18:47:00 -0800

thay say love is in the air so i hold my breath till
my face turns purple

Curlywhirley
Curlywhirley wrote:
2012-11-28 18:45:56 -0800

I'm in luv too

Have You Ever Been in Love?

• I don't think so...
  • I'm not sure what love is.

Micro_deardish-boredbf-micro
BoredBF asks: I started going out with a girl a few weeks ago. I love her, but our relationship i...
Micro_the-notebook-micro
The Notebook and Nic Sparks give us a lesson on love! The Ultimate Collector's Edition is now ava...
Micro_deardish-lovetriangle-micro
Love Triangle asks: A boy asked me out, but I'm already going out with someone else. The new boy ...
Ever see a celeb couple and think that they're totally tight? What about that couple at school wh...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (