Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I In Love?

I think I'm in love, but I keep hearing the same thing: "You're too young." But I can't stop thinking about my crush. He's my idea of perfect: understanding, sweet, smart, wonderful, and just the best guy a girl could dream of. He's not cute, but I don't Back to Article

Dkiddrake
Dkiddrake wrote:
2012-12-05 14:23:26 -0800

Mabe love feel good idk i never loved m love death
That difference then love to like someone one
another

Divia#1
Divia#1 wrote:
2012-11-28 21:30:00 -0800

omg that is exactly i feel except im dating my crush

x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x
x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x wrote:
2012-11-28 19:19:50 -0800

Man, I wish I was n luv...i have nobody ','

LuvMe DontHate
LuvMe DontHate wrote:
2012-11-28 19:18:31 -0800

Im in love with the most amazing guy its almost a year Love

JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-11-28 19:03:48 -0800

Al the likes on this post are people who are I love with some one not candy or food lol

Your friend141
Your friend141 wrote:
2012-11-28 19:01:51 -0800

Love hate me... Forever nd always

JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-11-28 18:59:01 -0800

Yeah @thizzman13 I forgot you was dating her haha treat her good bro and congrats on 5 months

Thizzman13
Thizzman13 wrote:
2012-11-28 18:57:59 -0800

Yeah Josh Haha You Got Jasmine for 7 months congrats bro me and Jazzlyn Marae been dating 5 months so josh you lucky Hana being in love is the best feeling ever

iSwaggatasticDanae♥
iSwaggatasticDanae♥ wrote:
2012-11-28 18:55:45 -0800

Aiiiiight Ma .

kep7hk
kep7hk wrote:
2012-11-28 18:54:48 -0800

I'm in love... its the best feeling... hes sweet, smart, and loyal...sometimes I can't understand him with his smartness... sometimes even clueless..

JoshizMyName13

R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-28 18:48:59 -0800

I'mm In Deep-Loveeee'

wish.u.was.me_2117765
wish.u.was.me_2117765 wrote:
2012-11-28 18:47:00 -0800

thay say love is in the air so i hold my breath till
my face turns purple

Curlywhirley
Curlywhirley wrote:
2012-11-28 18:45:56 -0800

I'm in luv too

Have You Ever Been in Love?

• I don't think so...
  • I'm not sure what love is.

Micro_deardish-boredbf-micro
BoredBF asks: I started going out with a girl a few weeks ago. I love her, but our relationship i...
Micro_the-notebook-micro
The Notebook and Nic Sparks give us a lesson on love! The Ultimate Collector's Edition is now ava...
Micro_deardish-lovetriangle-micro
Love Triangle asks: A boy asked me out, but I'm already going out with someone else. The new boy ...
Ever see a celeb couple and think that they're totally tight? What about that couple at school wh...

Miley143
Miley143 posted in Style:
I really cant figure out what to wear tomorrow... ideas anyone
reply 1 day
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"CuteSiren102" wrote:Dear Dish-it I am in my teens and in middle school. Well heres the thing, there is rumors going around saying i killed my sister. I didn't though she just has the flu. All of my friends say that they can'y hang around me anymore. Plus when i enter the halls everyone gets afraid and runs away from me. But to make matters worse I am being bullied really bad! My mom knows about it but she told me it will be over when my sister comes back to school! What do I do?!?! =( :confused Talk to a teacher, who, will stop the bullying at school. People make stuff up about other people just to do it, don't react to the bullying or what anyone has to say, and they'll give up on you after awhile. I hope everything gets better.
reply 1 day
CuteSiren102
CuteSiren102 posted in Style:
I am wearing a blue and gray shirt with blue jeans and different colered socks
reply 1 day
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Dear Dish-it I am in my teens and in middle school. Well heres the thing, there is rumors going around saying i killed my sister. I didn't though she just has the flu. All of my friends say that they can'y hang around me anymore. Plus when i enter the halls everyone gets afraid and runs away from me. But to make matters worse I am being bullied really bad! My mom knows about it but she told me it will be over when my sister comes back to school! What do I do?!?! =( :confused Ello and Im sorry your going through this.  You didnt kill your sister and it will be proven when she goes back to school. Whoevers saying this is talkings out of their belly button. If it was me I would laughs and say suree and then proves them wrong Dont let their pranks get to you and they know its not true either. Good luck :love
reply 1 day