Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I In Love?

I think I'm in love, but I keep hearing the same thing: "You're too young." But I can't stop thinking about my crush. He's my idea of perfect: understanding, sweet, smart, wonderful, and just the best guy a girl could dream of. He's not cute, but I don't Back to Article

Dkiddrake
Dkiddrake wrote:
2012-12-05 14:23:26 -0800

Mabe love feel good idk i never loved m love death
That difference then love to like someone one
another

Divia#1
Divia#1 wrote:
2012-11-28 21:30:00 -0800

omg that is exactly i feel except im dating my crush

x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x
x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x wrote:
2012-11-28 19:19:50 -0800

Man, I wish I was n luv...i have nobody ','

LuvMe DontHate
LuvMe DontHate wrote:
2012-11-28 19:18:31 -0800

Im in love with the most amazing guy its almost a year Love

JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-11-28 19:03:48 -0800

Al the likes on this post are people who are I love with some one not candy or food lol

Your friend141
Your friend141 wrote:
2012-11-28 19:01:51 -0800

Love hate me... Forever nd always

JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-11-28 18:59:01 -0800

Yeah @thizzman13 I forgot you was dating her haha treat her good bro and congrats on 5 months

Thizzman13
Thizzman13 wrote:
2012-11-28 18:57:59 -0800

Yeah Josh Haha You Got Jasmine for 7 months congrats bro me and Jazzlyn Marae been dating 5 months so josh you lucky Hana being in love is the best feeling ever

iSwaggatasticDanae♥
iSwaggatasticDanae♥ wrote:
2012-11-28 18:55:45 -0800

Aiiiiight Ma .

kep7hk
kep7hk wrote:
2012-11-28 18:54:48 -0800

I'm in love... its the best feeling... hes sweet, smart, and loyal...sometimes I can't understand him with his smartness... sometimes even clueless..

JoshizMyName13

R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-28 18:48:59 -0800

I'mm In Deep-Loveeee'

wish.u.was.me_2117765
wish.u.was.me_2117765 wrote:
2012-11-28 18:47:00 -0800

thay say love is in the air so i hold my breath till
my face turns purple

Curlywhirley
Curlywhirley wrote:
2012-11-28 18:45:56 -0800

I'm in luv too

Have You Ever Been in Love?

• I don't think so...
  • I'm not sure what love is.