Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I In Love?

I think I'm in love, but I keep hearing the same thing: "You're too young." But I can't stop thinking about my crush. He's my idea of perfect: understanding, sweet, smart, wonderful, and just the best guy a girl could dream of. He's not cute, but I don't Back to Article

Dkiddrake
Dkiddrake wrote:
2012-12-05 14:23:26 -0800

Mabe love feel good idk i never loved m love death
That difference then love to like someone one
another

Divia#1
Divia#1 wrote:
2012-11-28 21:30:00 -0800

omg that is exactly i feel except im dating my crush

x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x
x_xStarrbswaqqinx_x wrote:
2012-11-28 19:19:50 -0800

Man, I wish I was n luv...i have nobody ','

LuvMe DontHate
LuvMe DontHate wrote:
2012-11-28 19:18:31 -0800

Im in love with the most amazing guy its almost a year Love

JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-11-28 19:03:48 -0800

Al the likes on this post are people who are I love with some one not candy or food lol

Your friend141
Your friend141 wrote:
2012-11-28 19:01:51 -0800

Love hate me... Forever nd always

JoshizMyName13
JoshizMyName13 wrote:
2012-11-28 18:59:01 -0800

Yeah @thizzman13 I forgot you was dating her haha treat her good bro and congrats on 5 months

Thizzman13
Thizzman13 wrote:
2012-11-28 18:57:59 -0800

Yeah Josh Haha You Got Jasmine for 7 months congrats bro me and Jazzlyn Marae been dating 5 months so josh you lucky Hana being in love is the best feeling ever

iSwaggatasticDanae♥
iSwaggatasticDanae♥ wrote:
2012-11-28 18:55:45 -0800

Aiiiiight Ma .

kep7hk
kep7hk wrote:
2012-11-28 18:54:48 -0800

I'm in love... its the best feeling... hes sweet, smart, and loyal...sometimes I can't understand him with his smartness... sometimes even clueless..

JoshizMyName13

R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-28 18:48:59 -0800

I'mm In Deep-Loveeee'

wish.u.was.me_2117765
wish.u.was.me_2117765 wrote:
2012-11-28 18:47:00 -0800

thay say love is in the air so i hold my breath till
my face turns purple

Curlywhirley
Curlywhirley wrote:
2012-11-28 18:45:56 -0800

I'm in luv too

Have You Ever Been in Love?

• I don't think so...
  • I'm not sure what love is.

Micro_deardish-boredbf-micro
BoredBF asks: I started going out with a girl a few weeks ago. I love her, but our relationship i...
Micro_the-notebook-micro
The Notebook and Nic Sparks give us a lesson on love! The Ultimate Collector's Edition is now ava...
Micro_deardish-lovetriangle-micro
Love Triangle asks: A boy asked me out, but I'm already going out with someone else. The new boy ...
Ever see a celeb couple and think that they're totally tight? What about that couple at school wh...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel