Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I In Love?

I think I'm in love, but I keep hearing the same thing: "You're too young." But I can't stop thinking about my crush. He's my idea of perfect: understanding, sweet, smart, wonderful, and just the best guy a girl could dream of. He's not cute, but I don't Back to Article

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2012-11-26 15:04:58 -0800

am not gonna get in this soo byeee we get it u lovee ur gf we all know nowww

taytay35baby
taytay35baby wrote:
2012-11-26 15:03:05 -0800

I am blinded by no lie I love my lover boy nd he love me together for evey no matter wat Love Love Love

XxCrystal.♥

brittnay12 wrote:
2012-11-26 15:00:28 -0800

we get is ricki

SpanishBoy
SpanishBoy wrote:
2012-11-26 14:59:29 -0800

I'm in love bt she gotta man tht don't treat her ryte

brittnay12
brittnay12 wrote:
2012-11-26 14:57:09 -0800

i dislike love sometime

Ricki's Swaq
Ricki's Swaq wrote:
2012-11-26 14:52:44 -0800

im already in luv wit my gf

Fallen.Emotions
Fallen.Emotions wrote:
2012-11-26 14:37:11 -0800

I Never Want to be in love again.

stephianeluvscookiez
stephianeluvscookiez wrote:
2012-11-26 05:49:48 -0800

How can u hate love im in love

Obey_Lexii

loverbug12 wrote:
2012-11-25 20:54:46 -0800

I Must Be In Love ♥

prettymii
prettymii wrote:
2012-11-20 06:04:31 -0800

love can be with any body or animals.

Amarantha
Amarantha wrote:
2012-07-29 22:06:25 -0700

This is a good article. It distinguishes romantic attraction from sexual attraction.

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-07-28 00:20:32 -0700

F CRYING I BAWL OVER HIM

3MOGURL_32
3MOGURL_32 wrote:
2012-07-28 00:18:27 -0700

I'm in love annd I love it
It doesn't matter if u r or not

tellme2
tellme2 wrote:
2012-04-05 09:27:29 -0700

dear dish it im in love with the pizza i just made! Big Grin

Rainee77349
Rainee77349 wrote:
2012-03-17 09:25:47 -0700

are u in love?

ReeceBby_15
ReeceBby_15 wrote:
2012-03-17 09:22:16 -0700

Lol smile

Have You Ever Been in Love?

• I don't think so...
  • I'm not sure what love is.

Micro_deardish-boredbf-micro
BoredBF asks: I started going out with a girl a few weeks ago. I love her, but our relationship i...
Micro_the-notebook-micro
The Notebook and Nic Sparks give us a lesson on love! The Ultimate Collector's Edition is now ava...
Micro_deardish-lovetriangle-micro
Love Triangle asks: A boy asked me out, but I'm already going out with someone else. The new boy ...
Ever see a celeb couple and think that they're totally tight? What about that couple at school wh...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)